Review of WaterSkis.com

Tel: 763-533-9666
Sales@waterskis.com

katiem214
10/16/18

I ordered 3 pairs of gloves and it's now been 17 days since I ordered and it still just says "processing". Not sure where my order is or what's going on. I am going wakeboarding in a week and I sure hope my gloves come by then or I'm going to be really upset.

clayr17
9/15/18

Very satisfied with product but especially price, support and shipping time. There was a question about size and when I talked to you guys you were extremely helpful. After we talked you must have gone right back to shipping and put it out the door. I got it 3 days later. Thanks!

brianj190
9/8/18

Good products. Just needed a little more detailed description to get the correct items. Plug wires ordered were not quite long enough. I'll try and return them and get the correct ones ordered.

brokstonm
9/5/18

Unfortunately the switch did not work to turn on the accessory lights. Just connecting the positive and ground would light the top of the switch but it wouldn't give power to the accessory.

markm848
8/23/18

Ordering was easy and customer service via email was fast to pre buy questions. I would feel good about purchasing again from this company!

abdullaha127
8/7/18

good service and excellent quality!
the life vest that i ordered was better than the picture itself,i loved it

gregk123
8/6/18

Excellent assistance with ordering some parts for 2006 Mastercraft X45. Great service and knowledgeable staff.

douglasb152
8/6/18

I ordered something for my sons birthday and there was no indication that it was backordered or out of stock so I chose ground shipping. A week went by and the day before my son's birthday I called to see where the order was and I was told it had not shipped because it was backordered They really went above and beyond found an item for me and overnighted it at no charge . The only provement these guys can make is to let the customer know what is in and out of stock during the ordering process. I am very happy with this company and will be ordering again !

fa23
8/1/18

Needed a couple replacement switches. Easy to purchase arrived timely. Was true to my expectations......... That is it's why do I have to put in 100 characters sheesh!

davidc1261
7/26/18

Slalom boot was good quality and fit as expected. Free shipping delivered in 4 days as first indicated. Would have preferred to get the boot quicker but shipping prices were unreasonable. Would order from WaterSkis again.

cheryls291
7/20/18

I ordered from the online site , I live on Vancouver Island Canada, and my ski arrived in two days. It was exactly as it was offered in the ad. Excellent ski and excellent service.

thomaso76
7/16/18

Found the site, ordered the part to be picked up, paid online and received an email telling me the part had arrived. Walked in the door, told them I had ordered a part to be picked up and the man at the counter picked up the part with the invoice marked paid, then handed it to me.

mattk134
7/12/18

Easy purchase, quick delivery, and the parts were OEM replacements. Not bad considering it also was the best price I could find!

davidh1167
7/7/18

Great price and great quality shirts. Easy to navigate website and I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Thank you!!!

brianw375
7/2/18

I am happy with the Bilge pump I ordered but I needed it in 4 days. I ordered Friday morning, chose 2 day express shipping, paid extra so I could have it by Tuesday at the latest (even know I expected it to ship Friday and to have it by Monday) it showed up Wednesday when I was already gone on my trip. They didnt ship till Monday, so Im disappointed that I paid an extra $35 for shipping and didnt get it in 2 days.

jenah6
6/30/18

They fit amazing and were here so quick just in time to ski that weekend!! Im so happy with them especially cause I couldnt find them in Canada

miket335
6/20/18

The steering cable I ordered for my 14 year old Mastercraft came quickly and fit perfectly. Thanks for living up to my expectations.

wandag35
6/4/18

Great service. Item was exactly what I wanted and ordered. Would do business with WaterSkis again. Thank you.

cs240
6/2/18

Great price on the item I purchased and the item met my expectations. HOWEVER, I paid $8.01 for priority shipping for something that weighed a few ounces and it took a week to get the item. Standard USPS delivery would have gotten it here quicker. There was no reason the item needed to go all the way to California to then be routed back to Iowa. Ordered with plenty of time to receive/use it over Memorial Day weekend. The item arrived the following week.

brucel108
5/21/18

Bought a Radar ski via their website. Received an email 3 days later that it would be drop shipped from the manufacturer. Had to follow several times to get shipping info. Delivery was prompt once it was shipped.

kellyg169
4/5/18

Got an HO freeride ski that I can't wait to use. Price is great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected - good thing that I wasn't really itching to try it out. (well, I am itching to try it out, but there is still ice on the lakes around here!)

kayleyd
4/5/18

Thanks for everything! Fast fast shipping!! Great too see you guys had the item I was looking for in stock and ready to ship!

jamesm807
3/26/18

ARRIVED ON TIME, EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. PRICE WAS COMPARABLE TO OTHERS. WATERSKIS.COM IF YOU HAVE A MASTERCRAFT THEY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED.

robs197
3/22/18

I gave it a 3 because the part came,but it did not have a gasket, nor did it suggest one on the website

kevins293
3/5/18

I ordered an impeller and received the wrong part. Spoke with them on the phone and they said to send the wrong one back and they will then send me the correct one. I sent it back and waited almost 2 weeks and nothing. I call them back to find out the person who sends out the packages has been on vacation for over a week. It has been 3 days short of a full month and I still do not have a simple water impeller.

Questions? Get answers from the WaterSkis.com staff and other customers.

WaterSkis.com?