Review of watchesfox

watchesfox reviews

SITE CLOSED

jimmyp2
6/24/13

This seller Fandy Du website www.watchesfox.com cannot be trusted and never ever buy anything from seller otherwise be prepared to lose money or getting very bad quality watch.
Sure will regret upon recieving lousy watch that cannot be wear due to very serious inferior watch quality.

dannyg3
8/16/11

Everything began on May 2011. A person called Fandy Du gave me multiple excuses for not being able to send my watch (which I had already paid for). The first being that factory didn't have the watch, the second being that his father was sick in the hospital. Recently in the current week of Agust 15th I still have not recieved the watch that I have ordered from them.
Let this be a warning that they use other sites such as "replicawathc-buy.com" and "watchesfox.com". Also, David28@gmail.com (Fandy Du) are all one with no results. Naturally they have taken the money out of the credit card"Visa".
At this point, I have given up on ever recieving the watch, and all I want to do is tell people to avoid usuing these sites.

And to the ones who may or may not have scammed me, if you truly did try to purprosely scam me and others, may your ancestors and future generations be punished for your actions.
Good Day.

Questions? Get answers from the watchesfox staff and other customers.

watchesfox?