Review of WarmImpressions

Tel: 1(866) 543-1875
info@warmimpressions.com

nellys10
8/13/15

Ordered items for wedding and said shipment in 1 business day. After a week, no delivery. Called so many times and left messages, even sent them emails via their website and via personal email. No response whatsoever.

I tried cancelling the order so I can get the items from someone else, but there is none to answer my calls. It keeps on going to an answering machine.

It's a poorly run company and I googled and check BBB.org and there's about 43 complaints with warmimpressions.com regarding poor services and terrible company to deal with. They claim -HONEST, with integrity family owned business and it's not! So be wary about ordering any from this company. Stay away!

nicolet39
4/21/15

These have just arrived, feel like really good quality and a really good size. Very happy. Warm Impressions dealt with our order very well.

shawnt20
4/20/15

I was very pleased with the service and quality of the product. I appreciate the personal connection I received. Thank you!

victoriab18
2/17/15

Spent $122 on wedding favors from this company. After company received credit card payment, they sent me an email saying there had been a family tragedy, so they have been slow to respond. They told me the item had been on back order but was now ready to ship. When I looked up the company with the Better Business Bureau, I was dismayed to find ey are not accredited by the BBB and that there had been many other complaints (you can read them online). The complaints are all the same: Once payment is made, product is never sent and Warm Impressions does not respond to emails or phone calls. I emailed and called them several times to cancel my order and issue me a refund. They never answered the phone. Voice mail messages were not returned. Emails were ignored. The items were never shipped to me, nor did I ever receive a refund. Please don't be enticed by their low prices or the positive reviews you read because they ARE not genuine. Save yourself some grief and take your business elsewhere.

Questions? Get answers from the WarmImpressions staff and other customers.

WarmImpressions?