Cafepress.ca

Cafepress.ca has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cafepress.ca ranks 16th among Wedding Gifts sites.

How would you rate Cafepress.ca?

“Good response...”

David H.
5/30/14

I previously wrote about my disappointment regarding the quality of printing on a golf shirt ordered... however, was delighted when they followed up by sending a replacement for me. I am satisfied with their response and handling of the situation... sorry it took some time to post this additional info.

“Poor Quality, High Prices, Poor Customer Service.”

Caroline M.
8/18/18

Avoid at all cost, and use Zazzle instead. Much better quality on everything. Ordered a poster from Cafepress, and the colors were way off. (Puppy with white fur, was green) It was like pulling teeth to get them to fix the error. I also made the HUGE mistake of trying to sell my photography and artwork, via one of their "stores". Their fees are outrageous, and without paying them you get virtually nothing. To get paid by them is also a joke. So basically, from products, to printing, to service, they are a nightmare. Again, avoid at all cost and use Zazzle, or really any other site like this. I'll never use them again.

davidh163
May 30th, 2014
aroils
June 18th, 2010
Reliable and great quality. Avoid Zazzle at all costs
carolinem110
August 18th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Cafepress.ca staff and other customers.

Celebrate everyone's unique identity and passions with custom t-shirts, stickers, posters, coffee mugs and more. Everyone is welcome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cafepress.ca?

Have a question about Cafepress.ca?