Review of OurWishingWell

customer.support@OurWishingWell.com

richardw730
10/31/18

Partial success at best.
What I didn't need leading up to the wedding day was guest complaints direct to me, for a system that was slow to respond and consistently didn't work.
I opted for a 6% fee structure and was NOT HAPPY with the overall 13-14% gouging that took place...
Richard - Sydney 28-10-2018

rafaelc37
1/22/18

I paid for and created a registry that never worked, terrible customer service, no one answers any questions. I would never recommend this website for a friend.

peterg58
10/8/14

the site is ok but have had trouble contacting anyone about a problem. They have not responded and their phone number goes to an answering Machine.

raaviej
11/19/13

This was my second marriage and I wanted to set up a honeymoon gift registry. I had set-up a wedding gift registry in my last marriage and was trying to do something different his time. After deciding the destination with my fiancé, I went ahead to create the registry. There were so many options to choose from like dinner at an exotic resort, scuba diving, spa at a luxury salon and much more. Thanks to the Our Wishing Well honeymoon gift registry , I was able to do all the things which I always wanted to do on my honeymoon

olivias9
11/13/13

I was 7 months pregnant and was excited by the fact of becoming a mother in the next 2 months. My mother was planning to organize a baby shower party for me and asked me to create a gift registry for the same. I was not sure about the idea but decided to give it a try. Creating a gift registry at our wishing well was a pleasure. They had so many options and so much to add in the gift registry. I almost added everything I needed for my baby. It was a sheer joy creating a gift registry in our wishing well.

raines
11/10/13

I was pregnant with my first child and was super duper excited. I had heard about baby shower registry but never used it. When my mom advised me to create one for myself, I was like "No, I am not doing it. I don't know how doing it." She advised me about using Our Wishing Well as she had used one of baby shower registry to buy things for a relative. I decided to give it a try and created a baby shower gift registry . Making a gift registry was fun. I had the option to add a variety of things in the registry. If you want to create a baby registry, then Our wishing well is the place to be.

sharalj
10/18/13

My wedding was around the corner and I was super duper excited. A lot of my family members live in far flung areas and it was not possible for them to be present at the marriage. Being the youngest of the family, they wanted to do their part in the marriage. So I decided to set up an online registry. I choose Our Wishing Well for this as a friend of mine had talked quite highly of them. I added a lot of items in the gift registry from a variety of stores. I was given the option to share the gift registry URL with the family through email which I found wonderful.

elizag1
10/10/13

Cape Town is one place I always wanted to go. However, the opportunity had eluded me till now. For honeymoon destination, Cape Town came out to be the favorite destination of both of us. We decided to set-up a honeymoon registry at Our Wishing Well as I friend of mine had already done that and was quite impressed with their services. Setting up a honeymoon registry at Our Wishing Well was fun as we had so many options to choose from and also had the opportunity to bifurcate the expenses into different categories. I had the best trip of my life and our honeymoon was awesome. I can happily refer our wishing well services to anyone looking for gift registry options.

samp189
10/3/13

After being in a relationship for a very long time I and my fiancé finally decided to get hitched. We were living together but then it was more like students living together. We had a house but not much things to start a family. So for our wedding we decided to set up our wedding registry and for this we choose Our Wishing Well as we had heard rave reviews about the website. It was absolutely a delight setting up a registry on the site. They have so many options and variety of stuff required to start a family. Thanks to Our Wishing Well, we got everything we needed for a married life.

bonnys
9/27/13

My marriage was scheduled and I was quite confused about setting up a wedding registry or not. On my fiance advice I decided to set one up for us. The best thing which I liked about our wishing well was that things are very organized and not cluttered. The best thing I liked about our wishing well was that it provided me the opportunity to add variety of items from different stores in my wedding registry. Another thing I liked the most was a convenient payment option. It's been close to 6 months since I got married and I got everything which I listed in my registry. Thank you our wishing well for the awesome service .

broonyf
9/21/13

Our wedding was around the corner and we were planning to set up a wedding register for our friends and family. I had no clue about wedding registers as I had never created or used one. However, on my fiancé advice I visited our wishing well. I was quite amazed with their service and ease of making a gift registry. I got the option to list all the things I needed most for my marriage as we didn't have much household things. The gifts I received on marriage were all the things truly required by us. It was a great experience using our wishing well for our wedding registry.

kassandrad
9/10/13

I had a great experience using ourwishingwell.com for a recent event. It was super easy to use for both the host as well as the guests. When I had a question, the company responded quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Very professional, secure, and trustworthy. I will use it again. Highly recommended!

bobbyj11
8/16/13

We were planning to organize a fundraising campaign for our school. However, the last campaign failed and we were quite skeptical about starting it again. Then came wishing well for our rescue. We set up an online gift registry for anyone donating to the school. Initially it was slow to pick up but soon we got enough donations for the school that it zoomed past our expectations. Thanks to our wishing well that were able to generate funds for the school by making it a global appeal.

georgew37
8/7/13

Developing a fundraising registry for empowering poor women in the locality with Our Wishing Well was probably one of the most organized ways to handle all the cash that we have ever received. Earlier, we found it hard to manage the responsibility of preserving cash securely and managing such a huge event simultaneously. With Our Wishing Well, it was a cakewalk. We could manage the cash inflow and concurrently, optimize our efforts to the fullest.

andyg22
8/1/13

My school friends and I were always interested in doing something extraordinary for the society. So, we decided to contribute towards the cause of "upliftment of the downtrodden", in association with a local NGO, by raising funds. We planned out a strategy and took the help of fundraising registry at Our Wishing Well. After all, it would have been really difficult for us to carry a lot of cash. But with Our Wishing Well's fund raising registry as our partner, we had a successful event and collected a huge fund that the NGO employed in the cause. A big thank you to Our Wishing Well!

taylors25
7/26/13

We were planning a housewarming ceremony for our new residence in California. So we planned to establish a housewarming gift registry at Our Wishing Well, which permitted us to list all the things that we require to set up the home décor and adorn our house. Our relatives and friends contributed with zest and were able to strike out all the things that we mentioned on our wish list

gracyf
7/19/13

Building a fundraising registry to help the poor children in the city was done without much of a hurdle with Our Wishing Well. Rather than managing lots of cash and getting hassled, it was a secure alternative where we were able to attain an option to arrange all the funds that were donated by many for the good cause. Without worrying about storing so much cash securely, we could concentrate solely on the purpose. Thank you Our Wishing Well!

lilic1
7/15/13

On our extensive hunt for the best online gift registry, my fiancé and I landed at the website of ourwishingwell.com gift registry. They have a brilliant collection of gifts to suit all price ranges. Every experience of registering, creating a wish list according to our taste, and receiving the gifts on time was a pleasurable experience in our wedding journey and brought us closer to each other. Thanks a ton

saraha27
7/15/13

Before our marriage, we created a bridal registry at Our Wishing Well to help our invitees contribute towards something that we would have really wanted to buy for our home. Our guests loved the idea, and in no time, contributions started pouring in, so much so that we had almost everything that we had wanted to buy for ourselves. After marriage, when I stepped into our well furnished home with my hubby, I was thanking Our Wishing Well profusely, albeit silently.

jonathanc29
7/12/13

We created a fundraising registry for our NGO on OurWishingWell.com and what a huge difference it made! Without sticking our hands out for monetary contributions, we were able to raise almost double the amount that we had initially planned for, and all our contributors asked us to keep using this mode as it was quick and hassle-free for them to send us the money.

mormanf
7/12/13

Creating a fundraising registry to empower the girl child in and around our locality was a breeze with Our Wishing Well. Rather than handling loads of cash and feeling stressed, it was a welcome break where we were able to get a secure alternative to organize all the funds that our well-wishers donated for the cause. Thanks a ton, Our Wishing Well!

linas4
7/10/13

To celebrate the birth of our first-born child, we set up a baby registry at Our Wishing Well, because we wanted to give our guests a hassle-free way of making contributions by way of gifts, even for those who were living away and couldn't attend the celebrations in person. It was a big hit with our guests, and we loved how easy it was, more so because we no longer had to handle piles of gifts and envelopes full of cash. Thank you Our Wishing Well for making our event a grand success

kimy1
7/10/13

We decided to set a baby shower wishing well for a friend but since all of us weren't too interested in transporting the gifts or handling too much of cash lying in the well, we decided to use OurWishingWell.com to set a baby registry. It was very easy and took a lot of trouble off our shoulders. Thanks you OurWishingWell.com.

billya4
5/24/13

Ourwishingwell.com is very user-friendly and is quite easy to set up. I wanted to gift my sister and her husband a trip to Paris for their honeymoon. I had joined hands with my parents and one of my sister's friends to organize this gift and ourwishingwell.com made the entire experience very simple. I wish to convey my heartfelt thanks for helping us to gift her one of her lifetime gifts.

andresk8
5/8/13

I recently opened an account on this site. They don't give you any explanation and don't asnwer your questions. I used my one credit card to check how the website works, but they refunded the operation because it appear to be fraudulent. How can it be fraudulent to use my own credit card!!!!

I strongly recommend not to use this website!

Questions? Get answers from the OurWishingWell staff and other customers.

OurWishingWell?