Review of WantMyLook

Tel: 1-866-544-1446
press@wantmylook.com

heathera123
12/13/18

If i could rate this company a ZERO that's exactly what I would do. This company has NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever. I NEVER received any of my items and when I've tried to call the million of times I have, there is no answer. Not to mention the voicemail says that they do not read or listen to their voicemail! I've emailed them millions of times with nothing but a computerized automatic response about how me order "will be reviews in 3 days". I've never gotten an actual response. I ordered my first item back in August and was questioning why i haven't received it in early November. I honestly thought it would be awhile because they are shipping from China now. When i wrote many emails demanding a refund, they gave me in store credit. I was very upset. I decided to use "my instore credit" and give the company another try. Fool me twice it's on me. Again no shipment confirmation no email replies regarding my order except an automated one that now stated it's "holiday season with high demand" not to mention that the second item that i ordered is out of stock. This is the worse company I have ever encountered. Do NOT order from here. It's a SCAM!!!! I'm going to file a dispute today for both purchases. Safe your self the trouble and stress of being robbed by a scam company.

clairet53
12/4/18

Hi everyone! I purchased $96.50 worth of items and two months later I still have not received them. After emailing back and forth and false promises that my items would be delivered, they still have not arrived. I filed a fraudulent claim with my bank and they got my money back THANK GOODNESS. If you have been scammed by them, please call your bank! They also deleted their Instagram page because of all the horrible comments.

ninar55
11/20/18

please do not buy from this company ever, you all should be ashamed of yourselves for scamming people especially during the holiday season.
i believed with all the followers they had that these people were for sure legit and i ordered a dress to have for the holiday season, this was on october 17th, they responded back to me finallly that it was shipping on the 28th of october. i havent seen my dress or heard from them since. a month passed ordering ? the bogus tracking number still shows my dress to be in china ?? you are an LA company ?? i have tried to call them, the number wont work,noone ever anwers,email they no longer will reply to and im out of over 100 dollars and have no dress. All of their reviews regarding people not receiving their product now i know are legit and true. you all should be ashamed of yourselves. and i will make it my mission to ensure everyone knows over all social media platforms. I will report you to the bb and have also reported you to my bank. A shame is an understatement. i am disgusted . I want my money back ASAP.

miaj26
9/3/18

I was very much attracted by the casual collection of dresses and ordered a dress for myself. I wasn't sure of the quality and fit because I have wasted a lot of money in the past buying online and then giving it away because of the poor quality. I just took a chance like every time. I am glad that I wasn't disappointed this time. Want My Look was quick in dispatching the dress and when I recieved it, the package was nearly packed. The dress is of a superior quality and perfect fit. My experience with Want My Look is better than any other online shopping websites.

jims589
9/3/18

Talking about the returns and refunds, I would like to share my personal experience with Want My Good. A few days back I bought this very beautiful and elegant evening gown from Want My Good. By mistake I have placed an order for a size larger than mine. I never noticed my mistake until I recieved the gown. I checked my order history and realised my mistake. I opted for a return immediately. The team was polite enough to call and ask for my reason of return. I told them about my query and they made sure I get my perfect fit.

camillej15
8/29/18

I am writing this review after making a purchase from Want My Look. I was checking out some casual dresses online and I landed over this website. I found the collection here very trendy and they offer wide range of sizes to fit almost everyone which I found to be a plus point because I am a bit heavy and it's difficult to find my sizes online. I gave it a try and it turned out to be very speedily and timely delivered by Want My Look. The quality of the dress was exactly as described with no hidden charges

martinah11
5/9/18

I just my refund, because they lied to me and they are the wrst company in the world. Do not buy anything from them!

latonyaf1
3/22/18

Quality is Poor! Cs also poor service! Shipping takes too long. So crazy. I will never buy anything here again. Its only look nice online but when i got my order the quality is veryyyyy bad and poor omg!!!

amandal152
1/11/18

Hi guys! Save your money and shop elsewhere!! They ripped me off for $400! And its been 5 months now. I have received no items and no tracking number no shipment info. And now theyre ignoring my emails! Absolutely ridiculous. Dont bother wasting your money unless you like to give it away! You wont see it back.

klaudiap
1/8/18

Once I ordered from WML 4 items, I recieved an email right away that they have high influx of orders and that I will have to wait for some of those items longer. I replied that I dont mind waiting, because I didnt know what was to come next....
They sent me 2 shipping numbers, which were not working and I recieved first item after a month. So I wrote them email about not working tracking numbers and asked them when I will recieve other 3 items. They sent me another "high influx so you must wait longer" email, so I said OK and waited another THREE MONTHS. I tried to contact them several times but I got no answer since then. I wrote them on instagram, they deleted my comment, so I wrote them last email saying that I deserve to know when, or if I ever recieve items I paid for otherwise I will have to file a chargeback. They obviously continued ignoring me, so I filed a chargeback on paypal.
Funny thing is, they responded to my dispute and wanted to give me 5 dollar refund out of 100+dollar order, even though I recieved only one item. Luckily, after 7 months paypal gave me a full refund. I will never buy from WML or any other site any youtuber is promoting ever again.

clared24
10/20/17

Nice site with trendy clothes, never had any issues ordering from them. I highly recommend them. Good alternative to Forever21.

marissak6
10/20/17

I had to order here last minute to buy my birthday dress, and everything went great. Their 2 day shipping was super quick, if a little expensive, and the quality was nice too.

minas12
10/20/17

I ordered the Luna Mesh Coverup for my vacation and let me tell you, I was in love. Long and beautiful mesh, my BF was super jealous and protective. Definitely recommended.

maryl551
10/13/17

I've ordered her a half dozen times and always had a great experience. They have new clothes like every day, and they're always on trend. Don't bother paying for the 2 day shipping, the free shipping usually only takes 3 or 4 days for me.

lisar260
9/6/17

Please do not order from this website it's a scam I placed order over month ago and still haven't had my order all I get is rude emails back please avoid to save disappointment

Questions? Get answers from the WantMyLook staff and other customers.

7 Photos for WantMyLook