Review of WallyParki

Los Angeles,, CA 90071, US
ccalhoun@wallypark.com

johnc705
3/20/17

We were charged $12.95 (plus tax) per day online and when we were leaving their ORD location we saw a sign on the wall saying the daily rate was $10.95. When we came back, the same sign was there saying the rate was $10.95. We talked to the customer service rep on site and she snidely told us it was a "old sign".

We were left feeling that we'd been cheated - advertising one price then charging us a higher price seems to be immoral if not illegal.

I contact their customer service, they didn't get back to me for over a week then offered us "100 points" that we didn't want.

There are plenty of other parking options, I'd suggest avoiding Wallypark - we will be in the future.

deborahs96
11/28/16

Shuttle driver wold not take me to my car when I stated I did not have my claim check... The next shuttle driver said to me when I asked him the question " what happens if I lose this?' he just said OH we will use the computer to locate your car.. So to the fist shuttle driver, How would you feel if some one left your mother standing in the cold for and additional 10 minutes simply because you are stupid OR lazy... I can not recommend this place and I WILL NEVER USE THIS PLACE AGAIN.... wont hurt them cause there lots are full, but I refuse to give MY money to a company with such $#*!ty customer service....

louannw2
12/12/15

We used Wally Park at Denver International Airport (DIA) for the first time in March 2015. We valeted our car for a week long trip. On return from our trip our car was not waiting to greet us as we departed the shuttle bus, as was the case for the other valet customers on that shuttle and as is the valet policy. Since it was our first time parking at the facility I asked what was the protocol as I waited at the curb with our luggage. while my husband entered the building to pay. I was told my car should have been waiting for us,with the motor running, as we exited the bus but they were not sure why it was delayed. The worker assured me it would be arriving at the curb soon. Although it was a large circle drive, as I stood waiting, I saw my car being quickly backed into the space at an angle that obscured my view of the front right corner panel of my car. The driver quickly exited the drivers side and opened the passenger side door very wide,(a big door, my car is an Acura MDX) also blocking the view of the front of my car. At that moment my husband exited the building and the driver pulled him aside to say that our car was delayed due to the time it took to take the tarp off of the car, something they had placed after washing it that morning. We both entered the car and exited the facility. We were arriving from the east coast and it was after dinner hour to us so we decided to stop at a restaurant about 10 minutes from the Wally Park DIA. At that time my husband circled the car realizing that he had not done his usual survey of our car after it is valeted and we saw a huge dent in the right front corner panel, with chipping paint, clearly some had stuck to the tarp and it was very fresh. We immediately called Wally Park and said we were on our way back, stating that clearly they had damaged our car and had been hidden from our view. Bottom line is that after numerous contacts to both the manager of the DIA Wally Park and a letter to the president of Wally Park, Mr. Charles Bassett, with pictures of the damage, we were denied any compensation for the repair which amounted to $2200. Granted we did leave the facility, but were were gone for less than 10 minutes from the time we called the manager to report the damage and say were on our way back. A meteor would have had to fallen on us to cause the damage in that time, as it clearly looked like a large, tall vehicle, like a shuttle bus had caused the damage. Also, the car should have been waiting for us, in full view, as we existed the shuttle bus and it was not. The circle drive was such that, as we were the only people waiting at that time, our car should have been pulled in forward but that would have allowed us full view of the front of the car. Yes, their policy is they are not responsible for damages once you leave the property but since they walk the car with you when you drop off the car to valet to record any damage to your car they should also walk around your car with you before you exit to allow you the same courtesy. That is unless they have something to hide!!
Don't use the DIA Wally Park -- they have no integrity!!

Questions? Get answers from the WallyParki staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WallyParki