Review of Wallpart

Sydney, Australia
Tel: 2300 751 017

peterk373
5/1/19

Most of their pictures are stolen copyright-protected photos of others, who cannot fight back as the website operators hide their real personal data. The personal information on the website is just a fake.

eddyc15
5/22/17

I have received all my posters in several months of waiting and now all is ok for me, i thought that my order was lost or that Wallpart had do not the send of my order, i am not too satisfied for the service of Wallpart because that the waiting for receive my order was much too long and no respond to my email question for know where is my order
Beware Service Very Poor from Wallpart

address: Kiev, Ukraine
mnt-by: YURTEH-MNT
phone: +38044-3222233
e-mail: ripe@kittle.humgat.org

SHAME ON YOU! You are stealing from God's Treasury and from the homeless! The Copyright Infringement page/form of wallpart.com is inoperative. All photographic and LOGO art and designs labeled of, and pertaining to, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship apparently has been lifted by WallPart.com, from either our web page: www.blcfchurch.ca or our BLOGs: bloorlansdownechristianfellowship.wordpress.com or blcfcafe.blogspot.ca which is in violation of posted copyright notices on those sites. As the graphic content on Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship sites cannot be copied or reused without written permission from Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship or the owner of this media. Wallpart.com is instructed to immediately remove all media from Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship and to immediately cease the sale of and reproduction of any media take from our web and BLOG sites.

Further, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship reserves the right to seek punitive and financial damages, costs, and penalties from WallPart.com for the illegal reproduction, sale, and distribution of any graphics taken from our web and BLOG pages without any written consent or approval of Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship, which are protected under Canadian, American and/or International Copyright Laws.

Sadly, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship is not a wealthy church, as we struggle to fund our weekly community dinner, BLCF Cafe, where we feed upwards of 150 homeless and marginalized guests, by way our semi-annual fundraiser concerts. 100% of donations go to the purchase of food, styrofoam cups, plastic cutlery, etc. We do not have the resources to maintain a commercial web page to solicit donations and yet wallpart.com, by selling artwork taken from our pages is actually stealing from God's treasury, and from the mouths of the less fortunate. SHAME ON THEM!

We encourage any and all readers of our web and BLOG pages NOT to purchase any posters or other printed material from wallpart.com related to Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship, as it was downloaded without consent or permission of the owners!
Note: This message has been copied and saved as legal proof of notification of copyright infringement notification sent to Wallpart.com on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 4:01PM Eastern Time.

Tip for consumers: wallpart.com stop stealing from the poor and homeless

angelc40
11/14/16

I am so glad they didn't take any money from me, this site should be shut down! Who owns the Drumcode prints? I'll buy them off you!

briand118
10/29/16

I have heard it is a Russian site - quite the article - they phoned Russia

jackd119
10/27/16

Wallpart steals photographs and other artwork, then resells them. These are the kinds of people who make our world worse. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THEIR CROOKED SITE.

laurab200
10/26/16

Wallpart.com is ABOMINABLE.

Here there is my open letter http://genomacreativolaurab.blogspot.it/2016/10/searching-wallpart-in-google-open-letter.html (with a screenshot like example about a little little part of my stolen works)

I have sent my claim letter to wellpart.com not in violation claim section, BECAUSE SECTION FOR REPORT VIOLATIONS NOT WORK (strange, m?)

blcfc
10/12/16

An open letter to wallpart.com:

SHAME ON YOU! Stealing from the homeless! The Copyright Infringement page/form of wallpart.com is inoperative. All photographic and LOGO art and designs labelled of, and pertaining to, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship apparently has been lifted by WallPart.com, from either our web page: www.blcfchurch.ca or our BLOGs: bloorlansdownechristianfellowship.wordpress.com or blcfcafe.blogspot.ca which is in violation of posted copyright notices on those sites. As the graphic content on Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship sites cannot be copied or reused without written permission from Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship or the owner of this media. Wallpart.com is instructed to immediately remove all media from Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship and to immediately cease the sale of and reproduction of any media take from our web and BLOG sites.

Note: This message has been copied and saved as legal proof of notification of copyright infringement notification sent to Wallpart.com on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 4:17PM Eastern Time.

- Steve Mickelson, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship, 1307 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6M1H7, 416-535-9578

Tip for consumers: Sadly, Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship is not a wealthy church, as we struggle to fund our weekly community dinner, BLCF Cafe, where we feed upwards of 150 homeless and marginalized guests, by way our semi-annual fundraiser concerts. 100% of donations go to the purchase of food, styrofoam cups, plastic cutlery, etc. We don't have the resources to solicit donations and yet wallpart.com, by selling artwork taken from our pages is actually stealing from God's treasury and the poor! SHAME!

ajays18
9/19/16

Please stay away from this site.

leek27
9/6/16

Unconscionable scum selling prints of my artwork on their site without permission. Highway robbers and vermin. May they rot in hell.

jaclyna4
8/28/16

I thought I was ordering legitimate posters of MUSE and they never shipped anything out to me, but they sure took my payment! I'm waiting on PayPal to reimburse me. Why do they even have a website up if they want to build up such a bad reputation???

Horrible!

amyu3
3/30/16

Wallpart stole images from my blog. Their email to report problems does not work. The company is an unethical pack or cretins.

sallyl22
1/14/16

They have stolen my artwork - surely there must be a way to stop these thieves?

jonathans58
9/29/15

These idiots steal pictures from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and repost them for sale. They have no way to contact them to remove pictures, they don't respond to phone calls, and their physical address doesn't exist. Stay away.

Tip for consumers: If you buy from this site, you are taking pictures from people who have their personal photographs stolen

rd53
9/27/15

Stealing copyrighted art and printing to make profit, these guys are just bad news. Honestly stay away.

drawmachinel
9/26/15

You steal other's art and some of mine too

samanthac40
8/29/15

Wallpartcom (Poster Shop) is stealing 1000's & 1000's of
Samantha Christianson. SamanthaWpgCom.VisualEyeCandy.
RedEyePhotograpy.CosPlay Samanthawpg modeling images from all my work I have ever done that is on any social media platform. They are using our photos and hard work for there business profit with our own (T.M) & watermarks. Make sure all the other artists & photography images are reported please voice your concerns by E-mailing.Blogging.Vlogging
Please sign Wallpart is stealing and selling our work with out permission
petition. We will shut this website down for good! Thanks to everyone who has signed this petition so far it really make our future very happy and bright!

For more info about this issue of wallpart.com stealing my work and other artist work go to my blog for more details about this on going problem with this website.

dorinelb
8/22/15

Bilder werden hier von Webseiten zum Verkauf Angeboten ob mit oder ohne Copyright, das ist kriminell!!!

Die Seite sitzt in der Ukraine oder zumindest das Headquater.Kaufen sie keine Bilder von dieser Seite und kontrollieren sie auch ihre eigene Webseite.

Ebenfalls soll diese Viren belastet sein.

andreal35
8/21/15

This website is showing images gathered from search engines. They do not store on their own servers, but to print and sell works which are copyrighted. These images are not allowed to be reproduced. The owner of the image doesn't receive any revenue from the sales by Wallpart. Please do not purchase anything from this website.

carrieg17
8/20/15

MY work apparently occupies PAGES and PAGES of this outfit's site. HOW DARE THEY?? I bust my ass to make a living as a painter and they steal my images. A test order was also NEVER fulfilled, but suspicious activity on my card that very day was reported by the issuer.

This is in violation of EVERY FARKING LAW ON EARTH. Shut them down!!!

frankc66
8/20/15

This site is stealing works of art from friends of mine, and I want them shut down, and arrested for fraud. Anybody with a way to make that happen, let me know. Frank-castle-74@hotmail.com

derekh29
8/15/15

Sites like this one should be closed down. Getty Images and other heavyweights seem to ignore the piracy that this company indulges in. They steal images from online publishing sites and sell them illegally. Anyone purchasing from Wallpart are colluding in criminal activity and so should think twice about purchasing what are, in any case, poor quality, third rate reproductions that this company offers for sale. If you really wish to purchase a particular image, go to the person who produced it, their publisher or a reputable store. Remember, you get what you pay for. Wallpart images are cheap......in every way.

ziyuuichit
8/9/15

I of the free public image
We have sold without authorization.
It is the worst.
They are criminals.

ra7970
8/9/15

Stay away from this site they are using my artworks and those of friend artists to sell without permission! This is a complete violation of authors rights. Help take this site down!!!!!

olgac5
8/1/15

They stole my photos from my website and sell them. Is there a way to contact them or to complain to someone to stop them?!

Carole, who did you report Wallpart to? Maybe others can do the same.

By Laura I.

I discovered my images on their site yesterday, so did some research. Here's what I found. Check this out about Wallpart: https://fstoppers.com/news/website-will-steal-your-photos-and-then-hack-your-computer-77511

By Ajay S.

My open letter to this wallpart.com <-$#*!! Open my blog here: http://genomacreativolaurab.blogspot.it/2016/10/searching-wallpart-in-google-open-letter.html THIS $#*! ARE SELLING ALL REPEAT ALL MY WORKS/IDEAS FROM MY BLOG!

By laura b.

Carole as of 7-22-15 it was still online...

By Laura I.

Questions? Get answers from the Wallpart staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Wallpart