Voi Jeans

Voi Jeans has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Voi Jeans also ranks 325th among Men's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Voi Jeans are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Voi Jeans?

“Ordered a hoodie”

Adam S.
1/6/13

Ordered a hoodie - paid £5.99 for next day delivery. 2 weeks later, the item has still not arrived. I have sent 5 emails and made over 50 phone calls - but there is no response. Automated response says "mailbox is full". Have notified police who are currently trying to research the company. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!

adams65
January 6th, 2013

Have notified police who are currently trying to research the company.

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!
waynej3
November 19th, 2010
well just like everyone else i received the items all ok but then i sent them back and i have still not received my refund utter useless and they never answer the phone or emails
stephend
December 11th, 2009
taken order but don't have stock ignoring emails & phone calls ? if I EVER GET PURCHASE OR MONEY BACK
gregm3
December 2nd, 2009
Take your money for products that are unavailable, although stated available at time of purchase, they also ignore your emails.
deanh1
January 19th, 2010
My mother in law spent £50 on 26/12/09 on jacket for my son, money went out on the 4/1/10 but nothing arrived. On 7th Jan 2010 managed to get through to returns by number on website 01772... Promised money would be refunded as item not in stock and SHOULD NOT have been taken out of her account. Today still not returned, and despite three days of ringing same number it rings out!!

Email is not possible as i hav efound it returns to me as un sent!!

So some three weeks after money went out it hasnt been returned!!!

DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

UPDATE..

18/01/10 I phoned another shop at the same location found in the search engine, (wedding Fashions!!!) and asked to speak to some one in Voijeans returns, spoke to Asian male LENNY who said he would look into it and speak to someone on internet shopping Dept.? Ten minutes later he phoned said the money had been refunded there and then in his presence and apologised for it not occurring before, said my mother in law should have it in 48hrs (AGAN!!)
Not holding out any hope but will post update if it does occur or not. I feel it will be the latter unfortunately :-(

************************************************************
Updated 21st January 2010.

Well very suprised but money has been refunded!!!!

Still advise anyone who is having difficulty in refunds / returns google the returns address abd try all numbers linked to the address!!
mariac12
November 13th, 2014
I placed an order on 3.1.12 for next days delivery costing me an extra £2.95. Today is the 10.1.12 and I still have not received my order, although they wasted no time at all in taking my MONEY!!!

I have sent 4 e mails, submitted customer service tickets and I have phoned and phoned and phoned, but the phone is never, ever answered! Maybe there's a problem with the telephone line? I THINK NOT! Maybe the internet it down and they can't reply to my e mails? I THINK NOT! Maybe after the busy Christmas period, they have decided to chill out in the Carribbean for a few weeks? YES, I THINK SO!

What can do about it? Well I can just continue to try to get in touch using all the previous methods and hope that I either receive my delivery or get a full refund of my money! Whatever happens, this is one Site that I will NEVER use again!

Voijeans.....you should be ashamed of yourselves!

wont answer emails phone calls ? is this a fake site

By stephen d.