Vms.vision

Vms.vision has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vms.vision also ranks 146th among Graphic Design sites. The most common issues with Vms.vision are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Vms.vision?

“QC Designs offers a horrible service...”

David C.
4/24/16

I ordered a template layout design from QC Designs in 2016. They have a service where they will install this template free of charge online. Something that should have been done next day took a week. And, the requested information wasn't done correctly. Then QC Designs changed my username and password so I couldn't log back into the account. They have been marked on several other websites as being fraudulent for services. Please do not use this service!

davidc351
April 24th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Vms.vision staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vms.vision?

Have a question about Vms.vision?