Review of ViralStyle

Tel: 1-888-491-8876
support@viralstyle.com

shirleye31
1/19/19

We will keep them but we know that after a few washing the print material will crack. The t-shirt is a thin cotton compared to shirts I
already have. Just disappointing.

saraj135
1/19/19

It took a while to process but I was told that's just how things go with these bidding purchases but my mom loved it! The cute frenchies were just in time for Xmas!

terryc228
1/19/19

The pictures were not as clear as shown but still nice. My grandchildren
loved them. They washed up nice and dried in the dryer.

karolees
1/19/19

Good experience! Package came on time. Shirt was very nice.Exactly what I ordered. I would definitely order from this site again in the future!

maryl742
1/19/19

My first time with ViralStyle. I'm very satisfied with the service. The mail was delayed several days (I believe due to heavy storm in NV) but when my order arrived I was totally happy. Its large on me but that's how I like my shirts.

jeffz44
1/19/19

Since I hadn't heard of ViralStyle, I was a little worried. But they did a good job printing the shirts and the delivery was within a reasonable amount of time. I was very happy.

maritae2
1/19/19

Shirt arrived in a timely manner. Shirt is of good quality and accurate sizing. Printing is bright and clear.

katherinem194
1/19/19

We love our shirts, but, when then arrived today, 1/17/19, I had almost forgotten that I had ordered them! Your company is awesome, the method of delivery, could be improved.

stephanies550
1/19/19

Other then the signatures were wrong on the shirts. I like the style. You just need to check what you put out before putting your merchandise out to the public.

faithh41
1/19/19

Super fast shipping, good quality items, true to size. I was very pleased, I will do business with you again.

brucec212
1/19/19

I haven't received my package. Post office says they delivered it on 01/10/2019 on my front porch. Someone is here all day. It was not delivered here. You have to come through a locked gate to leave it on the porch. You can throw it over the fence, that didn't happen either. Is it possible that I can get a replacement or refund. It's for 50 year reunion.

betsys41
1/19/19

I bought a shirt for a gift, it was too big, and the company would not take it back even though I bought a different one in a different size. I will not buy from this company again.

tedj15
1/19/19

Very happy with your product and prompt delivery too.
Couldn't ask for better service and delivery for this time of the year.

Thanks so much.

kathleenj56
1/19/19

Quick and easy to order. Arrived on time. Product was in good shape, t-shirt looked just as advertised thanks!

ilas3
1/19/19

Disappointed that the colors are not vibrant Bears colors as expected. Also I looked at the size chart and the tee that I received is at least a size smaller than I expected. So sad for the price. I was excited to give this to our daughter, who is a Bears' fan for her birthday. Instead rather embarrassed. Looks like a cheap shirt.

seshab
1/19/19

the quality of the items is not bad and i appreciate them arriving on time, but what i ordered (in terms of style and color) was completely different than what came to me. there was also no order receipt in my package, which denotes a definite lack of responsibility.

terryb335
1/19/19

Their are 2 spots of ink on sweat shirt one on pocket and one lower. Just got yesterday. Will need to Return. Very disappointed!

peggyw86
1/19/19

Good quality material. The design is awesome. I gave this as a gift and they really liked the look.

carolynp127
1/19/19

the process was easy. The delivery was easy. The product is what I expected Thanx.....hope to order from you in the future

patriciak248
1/19/19

I love my shirt. It is a good quality shirt that I will treasure for some years to come. I could not believe how quickly I received the order too. I don't think it was more than a week between ordering and receiving it.

trevorm106
1/19/19

The quality of the print on the shirt is bad. Blurry, gaps in the print, and this will probably not survive a washing machine cycle as the ink feels like latex. Disappointed.

carolz40
1/19/19

Not only was the service excellent but completed in a timely manner from ordering to delivery. There was an error on the t-shirt but I guess it to be a proof reading error. I do like the shirt and it fits comfortably.

judyr62
1/19/19

I saw an ad on social media of a T-shirt that I just had to have. I ordered it and I received it earlier than expected. Love the shirt!!

dawni20
1/19/19

I have emailed the company with no response as to when my order will arrive.
I am still waiting for my purchase

amandas468
1/19/19

I understand that shipping takes a longer time with third party sellers, but the wait has become ridiculous. I cant even seem to track my shipping and havent received any sort of notice as to its whereabouts. I wish I hadn't wasted the money.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Good luck with that! They'll tell u no returns even tho u haven't received it yet. Website sucks

By Debi M.

Hi Mike My name is Wayne, and I'm also in Australia, - Melbourne. And you are doing the right thing buy not buying a shirt from Viralstyle. If you check the net there are a Lot of Unhappy Viralstyle customers, and I am another one. I also had a bad experience with this Shonky American Company. I was sent the Wrong T Shirt. And a lot of the complaints of Viralstyle relate to people receiving the wrong item, not what they ordered. Basically the problem is this is just a Money Hungary Company. They are More interested in the Mighty Dollar than providing a Decent Service. They have no Morals or Business Ethics. I'll explain, and lets just keep to shirts / tops for the moment. And yes they 'List' a lot of tops, and then add Different sizes, so there is a chance that not every design, type and size will be available. But Viralstyle Never message the buyer to inform them that their ordered top is out of stock / not available and offer the Buyer a refund. This IS their Problem, they Never offer a Refund, Yes the Mighty Dollar Drives this company. So they just send out another Item, and in doing this, acquire another sale, more incoming Money. And When they know they don't have you ordered Item, they put up the Wall to Block you from contacting them etc etc etc I Never got the Conformation Email, are not able to log into Viralstyle, and then tried to use the 'Forgot Password' email service, but that did not work, the Live Chat would not work for me, and was told was temporally out of service. YEP, they just don't want to talk to you, but they are very willing to take your MONEY

By Wayne W.

To assist you better please reply to this email support@viralstyle.com with your order number and we can better assist

when will my order be delivered order #VS-2017121403039088

By Kathryn E.

Please reply to this email with your order number and/or email address used to complete the order so we can better assist you. Thank you.

By Thomas B., ViralStyle Representative

viralstyle does orders as a campaign... usually if you see a shirt you want you order it and it gets processed but they dont start shipping till the campaign is over... for e ample let's say the campaign starts on Oct 1 and it's a Halloween shirt if the campaign is from Oct 1 till oct 25 you wont get your shirt shipped until after the 25 guess it's how they make sure they make just the right amount of shirts and not have alot of extra shirts that wont really sell so I say be patient and check your emails they usually send updates as to when it shipped and for tracking

By David N.

My name is Wayne. I also had a bad experience with this Shonky American Company. I was sent the Wrong T Shirt. And a lot of the complaints of Viralstyle relate to people receiving the wrong item, not what they ordered. Basically the problem is this is just a Money Hungary Company. They are More interested in the Mighty Dollar than providing a Decent Service. They have no Morals or Business Ethics. I'll explain, and lets just keep to shirts / tops for the moment. And yes they 'List' a lot of tops, and then add Different sizes, so there is a chance that not every design, type and size will be available. But Viralstyle Never message the buyer to inform them that their ordered top is out of stock / not available and offer the Buyer a refund. This IS their Problem, they Never offer a Refund, Yes the Mighty Dollar Drives this company. So they just send out another Item, and in doing this, acquire another sale, more incoming Money. And When they know they don't have you ordered Item, they put up the Wall to Block you from contacting them etc etc etc I Never got the Conformation Email, are not able to log into Viralstyle, and then tried to use the 'Forgot Password' email service, but that did not work, the Live Chat would not work for me, and was told was temporally out of service. YEP, they just don't want to talk to you, but they are very willing to take your MONEY

By Wayne W.
Questions? Get answers from the ViralStyle staff and other customers.

ViralStyle?