VinylShop.US

VinylShop.US has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VinylShop.US also ranks 70th among Gifts Other sites. The most common issues with VinylShop.US are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate VinylShop.US?

“batman wall clock”

sagor b.
1/11/18

We will help you you create a unique gift, you can be as creative as you want. There are no limits. We will guarantee that we make that perfect gift based on your idea and your design. If you need some inspiration, you won't have to worry as we will also provide you with some sample of our best selling designs and artwork hand made by our team. Feel free to email us at vinylshop.us@gmail.com and our team will work with you in making that dream design a reality.

“Shame shame shame”

Adrian L.
7/4/20

Order never processed. Rep sounded as though he was even aware of orders coming in. Assured that me orders (btw no confirms and hard to acquire order numbers) would be processed. It a week later and NOTHING! and they won't answer my emails or texts

adrianl141
July 4th, 2020
tinat282
June 8th, 2020
Ordered and paid extra for 2nd day shipping. Have received NOTHING. Sent emails, made phone calls, and even tried to use their "Chat Live" feature. This is a scam!
crystalt111
May 19th, 2020
I ordered from them almost three weeks ago and no package you email no one responds I would not recommend ordering from this company
sagorb
January 11th, 2018

Feel free to email us at *******@gmail.com and our team will work with you in making that dream design a reality.
dustinb98
November 26th, 2019
I placed a rather large order, and 2 weeks later I had recieved no shipping notification. Emailed to ask what was going on and I was told that since I ordered it with a different label that each label would add an additional $5.00 to each record... which would increase my overall order by like 3000%. Nowhere does it say this on their website, and they chose to just ignore my order for 2 weeks until I reached out to them. My deadline for these are quickly approaching, and I assume i wont be recieveing them. They dont respond to emails or andswer the phone numbers listed. I would not use this company if i were you.

Impossible to get a hold of ANYONE by any means, phone, email, chat.....nothing

By Tina T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VinylShop.US staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VinylShop.US?

Have a question about VinylShop.US?