Vindictus.cc

Vindictus.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vindictus.cc ranks 328th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Vindictus.cc?

“Absolutely appalling!”

Jon D.
1/7/14

Absolutely appalling! I am having the same issue as the others i made a payment and 3weeks later still nothing! They wont even give back a refund. WARNING TO ALL - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

jond28
January 7th, 2014

WARNING TO ALL - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

dannyb8
June 23rd, 2013

Their policy consists of a 8 minute to 24 hour delivery time. I did not receive anything after 3 weeks. I know I did not receive my virtual currency for fraudulent reasons because multiple times I was given false excuses which lead me to give them "more time." I had asked them if they had any stock in my server before mentioning which customer I was to their live chat, and I was always told that they have plenty at the moment. I paid for "3M" (3 millions coins in Vindictus, East server) and was told that their stock was at 10M, 15M and sometimes more sometimes less, but always more than what they owed me for weeks. As soon as I had mentioned which customer I was, they gave me excuses such as "We cannot log in at this time", when everyone could or "We currently do not have stock in East", when they told me 5 minutes before I mentioned who I was, that they had at least 10M in stock. This is obviously and sadly a fraudulent website who takes advantage of PayPal's policy of not insuring refunding for virtual trades. I could not receive my payment back, I never received my 3M and my most important factor for my complaint is to let people know that they should not purchase from their website, which is entirely, 110% fraudulent.

bonesf
October 23rd, 2011

I thought i would purchase virtual goods from this site. 4 days later i still had not recieved my product. I had been promised several delivary dates withing this promise even though the website has a 8min. - 24hr delivary guarentee printed right on the main page. I had to despute payment, and afteward still trying to get resolution was told by thier customer service i had to drop dispute before they would deliver gold even though they have recieved monies, i was disputed to get either product or refund. As of date i have not recieved virtual goods and am in the middle of the dispute. I would advise against this site, the phone number is not a working number, they have a discrepancies in email adresses and thier 24/7 chat support will hang up on you constantly and/or ignore your que when you want a answer / delivary date.

Questions? Get answers from the Vindictus.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindictus.cc?

Have a question about Vindictus.cc?