VietDating.us

VietDating.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VietDating.us also ranks 18th among Asian Dating sites.

How would you rate VietDating.us?

“The most effective Vietnamese dating site”

Tony W.
2/14/19

Vietdating.us is the most effective Vietnamese dating site where it provides free membership service for all members who send 3 messages per hour. There are many single Vietnamese girls at this website. I love it.

tonyc298
February 10th, 2019
My name is Tony, I live in Australia. I found my fiancé through VietDating.us in 2017. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of heart for creating such a wonderful website. Marc.
tonyw181
February 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the VietDating.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VietDating.us?

Have a question about VietDating.us?