Viagogo.ca

Viagogo.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Viagogo.ca also ranks 114th among Tickets sites. The most common issues with Viagogo.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Viagogo.ca?

“It was a smooth and secure transaction”

Michelle S.
5/19/15

We purchased tickets for the semi-final Champions League game of Real Madrid vs. Juventus and were able to secure row 1 tickets by the player bench. Customer Service agents responded to my e-mail inquiries within hours and when I phoned with any questions, they were friendly, helpful and attentive. The seats were amazing and I would definitely use their service again.

“WORST TICKET THIEVES”

VASKEN S.
6/4/19

Purchased 3 tickets supposedly for Phil Collins Concert. Paid $290 for them, went to the Concert with my family and it was an unknown band in a night club. Total Disaster. Now I'm fighting with my credit card company for dispute. Don't even click on their advertisement they are complete thieves. SHAME ON YOU!

vaskens
June 4th, 2019
lynnv47
September 16th, 2019
We purchased concert tickets from this business. The site said they worked under Ticketmaster. Our tickets didn't get emailed to us, so we called to get them before the event. After Many hours on the phone, we were unable to get the company to send our tickets. They ended the phone call with " we will issue you a refund". The next day we got an email saying " no refund will be forthcoming as we already sent your tickets". Wow, stay off from Viagogo!
michelles90
May 19th, 2015
joec111
July 2nd, 2015
Twice purchased tickets. Twice lost everything. First time for Lana Del Rey. Despite repeated assurances that tickets would arrive, they never did. Not only lost concert, but all travel plans. Last month, purchased tickets for Sam Smith. Concert was cancelled. Viagogo wouldn't reimburse me. Also lost travel plans. If you have a problem, forget about it. No one will respond. You can't email them directly and you can't talk to anyone by phone. You have been warned. Just hope that you don't have a problem that needs customer service. In my opinion, the company is not reputable.

Questions? Get answers from the Viagogo.ca staff and other customers.

Tickets for Concerts, Sport, Theatre at viagogo, an online ticket marketplace. Buy and Sell Tickets 100% safe and guaranteed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viagogo.ca?

Have a question about Viagogo.ca?