Vevor.uk

Vevor.uk has a consumer rating of 4.47 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vevor.uk ranks 18th among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Vevor.uk?

“Good Product”

Donald W.
11/20/21

Have not tested it yet but product looks good and was well packaged. It arrived on time as expected. In fact I just ordered another one. Thank you.

“Never more”

Piotr N.
2/18/22

I bought a wood lathe in October. After three months it stopped working properly. At the moment I have sent and received more than 30 emails and still my complaint is not resolved. I was offered a refund of 50% of the amount spent, then 70%, a few days ago I received a message that spare parts were sent to me and I had to repair it myself. I refused because I am not a technician, but apparently the parts were lost on the way anyway. All messages from Vevor are sent with the intention of stalling the case and hoping that I will give up on enforcing my rights. Vevor gives a one year warranty on their products but this cannot be enforced so there is really no warranty. I will never buy from Vevor again. Fast delivery is not enough, in case of problems there is no service.

donaldw704
November 20th, 2021

gregoryj249
November 29th, 2021

Helped me to change address because of my own mistake, really helped a lot. Everything is good. Will buy again.

alices.h
March 17th, 2022

Very practical dicing machine, we use it every day in our restaurant to cut fruit, it is so convenient.

Tip for consumers:
There service and product quality is good.

Portable Ice Maker

piotrn7
February 18th, 2022
Verified purchase

I will never buy from Vevor again.
Fast delivery is not enough, in case of problems there is no service.

Tip for consumers:
I warn against buying from this company

benchtop wood lathe

kerrye.h
March 26th, 2022

Very efficient delivery, brilliant. I bought a juicer on January 27th and received it on the 30th! There Service is too good.

charlesa919
November 20th, 2021

Great product, as described. But a bit late postage. I hope my next order can arrive faster. I will order again soon.

ameef.j
February 16th, 2022

Just arrived and in good shape, and the instruction manual is written well, easy to understand. It is helpful when I install the machine. Thank You!

georgej325
April 16th, 2022

I bought two pizza ovens from them. They didn't achieve the right temperature and the heat only lasted long enough to cook one pizza badly. They have refused to refund my money or to supply a returns label and an address. Their customer support is insulting. I have lost £320.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use them. They are crooks

Pizza oven

bonnier.b
May 13th, 2022

I like this bumper very much, in spite of it is not an OEM it looks with high quality, besides it contains all stuff to install the winch and fog lights. I prefer the stubby version and only made a small modification to adapt my old RD2 led.

timothyl443
November 22nd, 2021

Very good to purchase from. Returning item due to it not being the problem. Would buy from again. Thanks

alexg1153
May 11th, 2022

Good replacement for the money, two wire set up on trigger, got it figured out easily, original was one wire trigger works great!

johnnym.t
May 19th, 2022

Great budget press, works well. No instruction but can easily figure out. Only real negative is no way to know exact pressure but i adjust knob as needed.
Edit: i purchased when it was 200$ which is why i said budget press :)

alanb998
March 4th, 2022

After weeks of trying to contact this company, they are refusing to pay back £850.00 for a dog bath that hasn't been shipped. They are a bogus company and will not reply once you pay.

larrya444
February 11th, 2022

Arrived safely & well packaged, terrific item, the same as it described. Thank you, A+++++seller

johnnyc275
November 19th, 2021

Fast postage, and works perfectly for my purpose (re-distillation of resin polluted IPA from 3D printing)

damienw30
November 22nd, 2021

Fast shipping. But a little bit late response to messages. Product as described, working well so far!

richardb3787
February 27th, 2022

Really good quality thank you! Super fast shipping. The machine works very well even with cables of 1.5mm. So far no problems and excellent operation.

margaretar
November 25th, 2021

Made in china but works okay so far, good ship time. My father ask me to buy one for hime as well.

jamesm5759
November 19th, 2021

EXCELLENT SELLER. EXCELLENT ITEM. VERY VERY EXCELLENT ALL SAIT EXCELLENT 100%. EXCELLENT
THANKS THANKS

joeyf70
November 22nd, 2021

I want to say is the shipping. It really took a long time. I will buy again when you make the shipping quick.

raidenj1
November 29th, 2021

Seller double checked to ensure part would work for me, great communication! But just I wait for a bit longer for my package.

Questions? Get answers from the Vevor.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vevor.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Vevor.uk?