Review of VectorVest

Tel: 1-888-658-7638
lindar@vectorvest.com

breev1
5/9/19

I took a course and was told there was a money back guarantee. Never told I had to claim it before the course was even finished! How can I know if something works until I get to try it out? so I did not receive my refund and it took them 5 months to come up with this conclusion! Very unimpressed. No refund, no credit to account, no honour on the money back guarantee! Very expensive course. Do not recommend.

davids2094
1/24/19

I just received my Visa bill to find I was charged $895 for an annual renewal. I stopped using Vectorvest 7 months ago because it did not meet my needs. Upon calling Customer Service, they said I agreed to auto renewal in the sign up process a year ago. I said I would expect a notice before they would auto renew something so expensive. They said they are not obligated to provide notice. Customer Service said they would prorate a refund with an additional 4% fee. Since the Visa posting process creates a delay, the bill for the prorated time and the 4% penalty amounts to $185. This is a complete rip off for something that I have not used for months nor found very helpful.

barryt46
7/7/18

You can do better with free sites like bigcharts.com ro stockcharts.com. But you will need to put some elbow gease and brush up on your technical analysis

fredg101
5/29/18

It's not bad for a paid service, but I feel that price is a bit too high. If the price were better I would probably have left 4 stars. To their credit they offer a trial so you have the chance to test it out

jennifers404
7/21/17

I have learned a lot using the VectorVest system. Customer support was helpful guiding me on how to use the various indicators.

donnaw119
6/2/17

On a whim vector vest charged me after I called several times as it did not work.
Vector Vest on a whim charged my American express for nothing. Nightmare
after talking to several employees that I did not want Vector Vest to get a credit!!!!!!!!!
I am almost seventy years old and never had a good company try to keep a customer happy.

sarahe30
5/20/15

VectorVest helps you know when to hold, when to sell, when to buy, and if you follow their instructions, you'll do pretty well in stock market. It is very easy to learn and to use VectoVest tools and softwares. They provide country based stock anlysis software. You can use softwares based upon your country location.

jamesd141
4/23/15

Fred H must work for vector vest... . I don't know one serious investor that uses this site. vector vest claims that "Dr. diliddo" knows how to time the market... trust me when I tell you, theres not one person on the planet that can time the market,, especially not this crook. do some research before you sign up and save yourself the headache!

Tip for consumers: simple... stay away

fredh36
11/30/13

Best source of investment ideas on the web. I made my investment back quickly. 2x subscriber. Nothing else like it. Even better than IBD

Questions? Get answers from the VectorVest staff and other customers.

1 Photo for VectorVest