Review of Values Tax

Tel: 678-919-7999
contact@valuestax.com

manhur
4/18/19

They are a bunch of frauds who let you into a trap by offering $9 tax filing. Just a few days ago they filed my taxes and I got debited 3 times Tax amount close to $3000. The gave me wrong information very confidently. Also, when I enquired about the person who advised me incorrect information, they claim he has resigned. Now when I call them back asking for the issue they very conveniently say. You should have known that. If I knew everything why would I take help of them? After I proved it's their mistake. They never apologized. Own up your mistakes Values Tax

karthikm8
4/4/19

This company has a team of people who does not understand what you are talking . While filing for the taxes the team has approved the wrong set of documents sent by me without checking anything .I later realised the mistake and approached them . When tried to check them on why this was approved they have no answer and keep disconnecting the call when the same question was asked.
I also had some questions regarding the payment for amendment and when tried to ask them , the guy started off talking rudely as if its my fault .
Tried to check talk to the manager but the team was absolutely useless and they don't let me talk with him .They just wait until you receive your payment and then they just don't give a $#*!.

alokb9
3/11/19

Filed my 2018 Tax returns with values tax. The service is accurate and very fast. They have completed my filing in just two days time. Received good refund. Thanks and look forward to file next year tax returns as well.

jayaramanr
2/11/19

Filed my 2018 Tax returns successfully. Thanks team. Look forward to file next year tax returns as well.

madhurip
2/9/19

I filed my taxes with Values tax just for $9. The service is also very good. I recommend Values Tax to all my friends.

alokendup
2/5/19

Values Tax is one of the best tax consultant i have ever seen. i never faced any trouble in filing tax returns with them. Thanks Values Tax.

sakthivelt
2/2/19

I filed my 5th year Tax filing with Values tax. Like all previous years this year also received very good service from them. Thanks alot.

rohitg21
1/31/19

I filed my 2018 tax returns with Values Tax. They are very proficient in understanding my tax returns and guided me well in filing my tax returns...I will definitely recommend Values Tax to my friends.

jagana
6/8/18

I am a customer of values tax since 2015. I would like to appreciate the team for their effots. They offer a wide range tax services that too at a competitive price. I definitely refer my friends to values tax.

seenapallik
6/8/18

Thank you so much for prompt service.I am very happy the way you processed my returns and answering every query that I raised patiently.Your services are vey good and diffinitely I will recommended to others thank you.

durgab1
6/8/18

Good service and helps in clarifying all the issues faced in Taxation. Good Experience and well satisfied.

sureshg12
6/7/18

They have done my 2017 filing very well and the charges are very less when compare with other tax consultants.i would definitely recommend to my friends.

rajak14
6/7/18

Used it for my taxes depending on price or needs and have been 100% satisfied every time. Good service

rammohanr
6/7/18

Excellent team and quick processing. And I would definetly recommend to every one about values tax. Looking forward to availing their services again.

rohitg16
6/7/18

I have filed my 2017 tax returns once again with Values Tax, As an existing customer i must say they are very good in filing US tax returns and they are very polite in resolving customer queries. I am very happy customer to values tax and will file my tax returns with Values Tax only in Future years.

sajithm1
5/31/18

My biggest mistake was that i did not read reviews about these guys!!
I had been referred by one of my friends and now i regret. These guys does not know US tax system as they work out of India. My case was caught in an audit and I had to pay $200 back to the US tax department with a $25 penalty.
They does not know US tax system
They are very rude
Very hard to make them understand anything
Very very greedy people
Referral amount? Don't even think about it. They never give you any. My friend got nothing!!

They does not even deserve a one star!!
If you are reading this, please stay away from them, else you might end up here writing another rant on your bad experience!!

Tip for consumers: They does not even deserve a one star!!

swarnap2
5/8/18

They do not have knowledge about tax estimate!! 100% waste of time, Very bad experience with tax estimates. Worst Worst Worst !! Stay away !!

jagadeeshc
1/12/18

I have filed my 2016 Tax returns with values tax. They have helped in in filing ITIN for my spouse and kids. I got ITIN for my dependants and refund as well in very less time...i will really appreciate for their help and look forward to file coming tax year returns with values tax only.

jagadeeshn
10/9/17

they are very sweet and call us more than 2 times a day till we pay the money , once they get the money they don't even bother to reply to our mails and calls. They never pay referral bonus as they promote to get more people. Stay away from this.

gowthamv1
10/5/17

These guys do lot of mistakes and they submit the tax returns. If we ask why still my returns are pending no body responds to us. Until you pay they are very sweet. Later no body bother about you even if it their mistake. Just ignore valuestax.

chaitg
7/27/17

I'm happy with the services they provided. These guys are timely responsive and professional in service providing.

pahalj
7/24/17

They have done my 2016 filing very well and the charges are very less when compare with other tax analyst.I would definitely recommend to my friends.

darshanb
6/20/17

I have filed my 2016 tax returns with values tax. This is my first time filing with Values Tax and the values tax people made my tax filing very simple and smooth. I will definitely recommend Values Tax to all my friend and colleagues.

vinaya11
6/17/17

I asked for amendment and these guys are taking months to do it.After charging money they expect us to do everything like mailing the documents.

mallelab
4/5/17

It's been a pleasure working with ValuesTax. Their service levels have been great and they handled the tax filing very well. I am glad that I recommended ValuesTax to my colleagues. I've only heard positive reviews on their service. They've been extremely prompt in responding and knowledgeable as well. Looking forward to availing their services again.

Questions? Get answers from the Values Tax staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Values Tax