Review of Values Tax

Tel: 678-919-7999
contact@valuestax.com

jayaramanr
2/11/19

Filed my 2018 Tax returns successfully. Thanks team. Look forward to file next year tax returns as well.

madhurip
2/9/19

I filed my taxes with Values tax just for $9. The service is also very good. I recommend Values Tax to all my friends.

alokendup
2/5/19

Values Tax is one of the best tax consultant i have ever seen. i never faced any trouble in filing tax returns with them. Thanks Values Tax.

sakthivelt
2/2/19

I filed my 5th year Tax filing with Values tax. Like all previous years this year also received very good service from them. Thanks alot.

rohitg21
1/31/19

I filed my 2018 tax returns with Values Tax. They are very proficient in understanding my tax returns and guided me well in filing my tax returns...I will definitely recommend Values Tax to my friends.

jagana
6/8/18

I am a customer of values tax since 2015. I would like to appreciate the team for their effots. They offer a wide range tax services that too at a competitive price. I definitely refer my friends to values tax.

seenapallik
6/8/18

Thank you so much for prompt service.I am very happy the way you processed my returns and answering every query that I raised patiently.Your services are vey good and diffinitely I will recommended to others thank you.

durgab1
6/8/18

Good service and helps in clarifying all the issues faced in Taxation. Good Experience and well satisfied.

sureshg12
6/7/18

They have done my 2017 filing very well and the charges are very less when compare with other tax consultants.i would definitely recommend to my friends.

rajak14
6/7/18

Used it for my taxes depending on price or needs and have been 100% satisfied every time. Good service

rammohanr
6/7/18

Excellent team and quick processing. And I would definetly recommend to every one about values tax. Looking forward to availing their services again.

rohitg16
6/7/18

I have filed my 2017 tax returns once again with Values Tax, As an existing customer i must say they are very good in filing US tax returns and they are very polite in resolving customer queries. I am very happy customer to values tax and will file my tax returns with Values Tax only in Future years.

sajithm1
5/31/18

My biggest mistake was that i did not read reviews about these guys!!
I had been referred by one of my friends and now i regret. These guys does not know US tax system as they work out of India. My case was caught in an audit and I had to pay $200 back to the US tax department with a $25 penalty.
They does not know US tax system
They are very rude
Very hard to make them understand anything
Very very greedy people
Referral amount? Don't even think about it. They never give you any. My friend got nothing!!

They does not even deserve a one star!!
If you are reading this, please stay away from them, else you might end up here writing another rant on your bad experience!!

Tip for consumers: They does not even deserve a one star!!

swarnap2
5/8/18

They do not have knowledge about tax estimate!! 100% waste of time, Very bad experience with tax estimates. Worst Worst Worst !! Stay away !!

jagadeeshc
1/12/18

I have filed my 2016 Tax returns with values tax. They have helped in in filing ITIN for my spouse and kids. I got ITIN for my dependants and refund as well in very less time...i will really appreciate for their help and look forward to file coming tax year returns with values tax only.

jagadeeshn
10/9/17

they are very sweet and call us more than 2 times a day till we pay the money , once they get the money they don't even bother to reply to our mails and calls. They never pay referral bonus as they promote to get more people. Stay away from this.

gowthamv1
10/5/17

These guys do lot of mistakes and they submit the tax returns. If we ask why still my returns are pending no body responds to us. Until you pay they are very sweet. Later no body bother about you even if it their mistake. Just ignore valuestax.

chaitg
7/27/17

I'm happy with the services they provided. These guys are timely responsive and professional in service providing.

pahalj
7/24/17

They have done my 2016 filing very well and the charges are very less when compare with other tax analyst.I would definitely recommend to my friends.

darshanb
6/20/17

I have filed my 2016 tax returns with values tax. This is my first time filing with Values Tax and the values tax people made my tax filing very simple and smooth. I will definitely recommend Values Tax to all my friend and colleagues.

vinaya11
6/17/17

I asked for amendment and these guys are taking months to do it.After charging money they expect us to do everything like mailing the documents.

mallelab
4/5/17

It's been a pleasure working with ValuesTax. Their service levels have been great and they handled the tax filing very well. I am glad that I recommended ValuesTax to my colleagues. I've only heard positive reviews on their service. They've been extremely prompt in responding and knowledgeable as well. Looking forward to availing their services again.

maladiv
4/2/17

Hello,
I am filing with valuestax from the last 3 years,such a professional tax experts which i have never seen.They are collecting maximum information from me and provided good refund for every year. I would definetly recommend to everyone about valuestax.

durgag1
7/4/16

I am one among those unfortunate customers to have considered Value Tax [Bethpage,
NewYork, 11714] and least to say that I am APPALLED with your service

Incident 1:

#1.Received a notice from IRS dated June 22 that Form 1095-A : Advance tax payment towards medical Health Care, was not considered when filing tax for year 2015.
This advance amount is $1071 as per 1095-A. The letter from IRS clearly states to get submit new Form 8962, copy of 1095-A and new page 2 of tax return including the transferred amount of Form 8962 which is $1071.
When I approached Value Tax uploading the letter on June 27, I have been instructed by the Value Tax EXPERT to send a cheque of $1071 to IRS along with the new documents.
The letter from IRS did not mention anything about sending cheque .
As it did not make any sense to me with basic logical knowledge, why I should be paying again when the amount is already deducted from the refund in the new tax computation, sent a few mails questioning the same as I was not totally convinced.
Finally today, July 7th the Value Tax EXPERT confirms NOT to send the Cheque.

First, why did Value tax did not consider Form 1095-A when filing my tax return originally fo year 2015?

Second , Value tax incorrectly instructed me to send the cheque to IRS.

Third, as the service fee $195 was charged based on the original refund amount and which is now reduced by $1071, will you give back my service fee.

Above all, this is poor service from Value Tax . Your so called TAX EXPERTS are incompetent as my tax was computed inaccurately and incompletely for year 2015.

Incident 2;
I received mail and to follow up a phone call from Value Tax to file for FBAR. I was warned about the consequences of not filing for it
and asked to submit all the documents related to FBAR. When I referred the IRS website I learned that it is applicable for US residents having aggregate value of all foreign financial
accounts exceeding $10,000 and I do not have such financial accounts.
I do not remember the executive mentioning about this criteria to me. Again either the Value Tax so called TAX EXPERT is lacking knowledge or concealing facts.

After these shocking experiences , the credibility and competence of Value Tax is questionable.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away

pramodj2
Pramod J.
10/29/15

I can't tell how good your associates in clarifying queries. Excellent team and quick processing. You rocking team

Questions? Get answers from the Values Tax staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Values Tax