Review of Taxbandits

Taxbandits reviews

Tel: 704.684.4751

terrig75
5/15/19

Do not trust these people. I did not have the correct time for filing the 990N. I sent the info and it was rejected, but I cannot have a refund because they were involved. The only reason I used them was because it came up on the IRS WEBSITE. I will be contacting the IRS.

jennifera58
7/8/18

All great, raving reviews. Businesses hire companies to write good reviews. No secret there. Well, here's one bad and negative review based on my experience.

My non-profit organization filed its 990 N via Taxbandits, not realizing that it also could and should have been filed FREE through the IRS's website. The mistake was acknowledged less than one hour after submission of the form, however Taxbandits refused to refund our money.

This type of greedy, money-grubbing behavior is antithetical to the principals of nonprofit organizations who depend on honest members of the community for furtherance of their programs and services to populations who rely on them. Taxbandits is guilty of false and misleading information, as well as unethical and unfair business practices.

I am filing a complaint with the attorney general in my state and also intend to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. The IRS needs to know that Taxbandits is falsely representing that nonprofits have no other option than to file their 990 N through its website and not the IRS.

Questions? Get answers from the Taxbandits staff and other customers.

Taxbandits?