Vacuumsonline.net

Vacuumsonline.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vacuumsonline.net also ranks 15th among Vacuums sites. The most common issues with Vacuumsonline.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Vacuumsonline.net?

“Vacuum Bags”

Jacquie P.
7/4/18

Got sent vacuum bags and they did not fit my vacuum-it wasn't the same type ( although they claim it is a different make and should fit). Anyhow, they argued with me about how it should fit in my vacuum, making it sound like I am a total idiot who cannot put in a vacuum bag. They told me I can return the bags and get reimbursed and with all shipping cost, I am losing money. Most insulting is the snotty replies I got from them.

customer service (4)
jacquiep3
July 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Vacuumsonline.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vacuumsonline.net?

Have a question about Vacuumsonline.net?