Review of UtsavFashion

Tel: 14000223449
info@utsavfashion.com

nikitas31
3/30/19

I had ordered silk kurti and they sent cotton one and that too of worst quality. dupatta along with that kurti is also a waste.

kavk
3/17/19

I've ordered items from multiple sites and utsav has to be the best, hands down. The products look exactly like the picture, fast delivery, great packaging and friendly customer service. I have never had any probs with them. Will be ordering again in the future.

sariag1
3/1/19

Not sure where all the positive reviews come from. They seem cooked up. 1. Their pictures are very deceiving, and am not even talking about the accessories depicted on the pictures, just the major differences in the design. 2. Quality is poor. 3 out of the 4 dresses that I ordered have stonework and embroidery issues. Stonework is missing on very visible location and it is not just one or two pieces that are missing, but like at least 20. Embroidery is pulled here and there. Expect to fix or to fight for refund! Customer service started to ignore my complaint after I denied to accept their $30 refund to use towards fixes!

jennyf83
2/24/19

I'm a customer of utsav - okay - but STOP tracking my other internet activities and adding pop up advertising. Very clever technology that lets you identify that I bought a pale pink sari, but stop hassling me advertising for similar item. I'd rather by from a seller that does NOT HASSLE ME. Utsav... go away.. your advertising makes me want to never buy from you again. GOT IT? I prefer to be very polite but you have asked for clear feedback. Change your algorithm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiyams
2/24/19

It's been always great dealing with utsav. Always provide answers promptly and nicely. Cater for customer needs. Every part of the process is made easy and send clear messaging.
All the best to Utsav

ramyah1
2/21/19

I had already shopped 14k on this site from Nov 2018, and placed 2 more orders 2 days back. The site showed "store credit" while placing both orders. I used the store credit for both orders and got Rs. 150 discount on each. I downloaded the order details of both orders in pdf, and also got a confirmation mail after placing order, reflecting the store credit in it. But after a day I received another mail in which one order's store credit was not there. I raised it as concern. I received a response that the store credit is not applicable to second order. I sent them the pdf of order, but still they kept saying no, it is not reflecting. I asked if it was technical problem and the reason it showed up at the 2nd order too? They said no, kept on denying and gave an illogical reason. I would have been happy / trusted if the reason stated was 'due to technical issue', and apologised for the inconvenience.

nausheenh1
2/20/19

Beautiful and elegant outfits! Delivery right on time. Reasonable prices and the good thing is that they have free shipping and free stitching sometimes

michaelp934
2/20/19

Product quality was as advertised, prompt service, would shop here again. Excellent selection and good customer service.

hamsas1
12/7/18

I ordered 2 kurtas- both were one size small , they refused to refund or take it back . i sent close to 10 emails and went on the chat site at least 10 times, with no use

ashap9
11/17/18

The saree was very cost effective and the delivery was on time. I did not have to liaise with the customer service. UstavFashion is highly recommend.

deepikaf
11/17/18

I am satisfied but i have had problems with my fitting either being too long or too loose other wise excellent service in terms of promptness and good customer support

mor9
11/17/18

This was my 3rd order and I'v always been very please with the models, the cut, the fabric etc.. this time, there was only one picture and it is misleading; the dress looks much nicer on the picture than in reality.

anupab1
11/14/18

I shop on UtsavFashion since more than 5 years now and I would say the service and choice just keeps getting better and better.

bhanumatip
11/13/18

I recently purchased 2 saris, one is for my daughter's engagement (Sergai) and the other for a puja. Both are beautiful, colourful and just like in the image. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

rafiaa
11/13/18

My experience has been fabulous. The products are great. There was an issue about the address but they resolved it smoothly and the delivery was on time.

arunad
10/30/18

I received my outfit in time. The stitching was perfect. The customer service is great and I will be shopping for more in future.

joanb181
10/29/18

I have used Utsav 5 times now, I live on a remote island in the Scottish highlands and delivery has been efficient each time. The clothes are beautiful and I am very happy with this company.

sujatat
10/29/18

Excellent customer service. Products reached on time. But products are pricey compare to other online shopping website.

beegoos

i ordered size 42 red colour man kurta but i received size 46
it is too big for my husband and dont know what to do with it as diwali is next week.

nissev
10/26/18

I recently received one of my 3 items. I wrote it to my cousin's prewedding ceremony. Everyone loved it! Best part is that I need bigger size clothing and this fit me perfectly! I can't wait to shop here again!

sugandhir
10/26/18

Wonderful experience with Utsav Fashions. Thank you. Looking forward to shop more with Utsav Fashions ...

prakritir
10/24/18
• Updated review

They took accountability of this incident and finally refunded the alteration amount. Apart from this whole ordeal I must say that the quality of the material was very good and did look just like the image on the website.
I would say maybe order online atleast 1 month before you need it and alter somewhere else.

“They are the worst!”
10/19/18
• Previous review

I would even hate to give them 1 star. Their customer service pretended very well about caring. I talked to their customer service so many times ensuring they take correct measurements.They were like we will make sure everything will fit perfect, While I understand that it would probably have some discrepancy what I got was a joke. They did not alter anything at all, the bust size was so much bigger too. I needed a waist size of 28 and I got one with 42.Even the measurement card did not have all the details. The whole thing looked like rag on me and I freaking paid extra 15$ to get it fixed, it arrived at last minute. I will never in my entire life buy anything from this site!

Response from Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Dear Prakriti,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Basis the discussion and emails exchanged in the last 2 to 3 days, I believe we have been able to resolve your concern to an extent.

As mentioned, please do not judge us by one instance. We request you to allow us another opportunity so that we may win back your confidence in us.

Regards,

Team Utsav
anjanav1
10/24/18

One saree I ordered was good. But the other saree was a bit loose. And also had technical glitch on the website. Overall I would say they r good and the collection is large.

shellym103
10/23/18

Just excellent! You did not have the suit I originally ordered and quickly resolved the situation with a trade. The sari I received as replacement is more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Thank you!

soniap36
10/22/18

I loved the pattern and designs of Kurta pajamas.delivery came earlier than expected and my son wore this outfit sangeet ceremony and looked great

Hi Shalini. We do return and refund for sure. I am not sure from where are you getting this concern? In case there is any refund of yours stuck, help me with the order number and I shall get back promptly with the update. Regards, Team Utsav

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. Yes you may order from USA and chose shipping address as Kerala.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Dear Tanvika, Yes you are right. It will all come as a set.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. We are into this business for over 15 years. We always intend to offer the best of products and best of services. We have a 90% + satisfaction rate. Hence our suggestion would be not to go only by the negative reviews. You can also check other reviews for your comfort. Also we do have an easy return and refund policy in place in case there is any issue. So would suggest you to allow us an opportunity to serve you so that we can win your confidence in us and we can have a positive review from you here itself :)

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. Time to ship differs from item to item. We do have items that can be shipped in 1 day itself. However you may check the items page where in respective time to ship is mentioned. Post shipment it take1 anywhere between 3 to 5 days for delivery. As regards customs or border fees, the same is beyond our control and the same is very unpredictable. However for your comfort, in case you are charged, let us know and we shall reimburse the amount back to you in the form of store credit.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

3 days is our processing time i.e. we ship the product within 3 days. However, if you opt for any of our stitching services, then we need another 3 days. Post-shipment the item gets delivered within 3 to 5 days depending upon the location. To sum up, if the product is purchased without any additional service, you may expect the delivery within 6 to 8 days at max.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

It depends on the buyer. Send the buyer an email and s/he should get back to you. Never call Tradesy customer service, they are not of much help.

By Angy S.

Hi Prema, Thank you for the query. We would like to confirm that the images displayed on our website are that of the actual product that you would be receiving upon ordering with us. However, the accessories worn by the model are often available for photography purpose which is always mentioned in the "Product Highlights".

By Arpita C., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Shameena, You may refer to our FAQ section to get the answers of the commonly asked queries. Please visit the below link to get the details about the saree blouse measurement: https://help.utsavfashion.com/support/solutions/articles/14000027428-how-do-i-measure-my-size-or-what-size-should-i-opt-for- Looking forward to serve you. Regards, Team Utsav Fashion

By Arpita C., UtsavFashion Representative

Questions? Get answers from the UtsavFashion staff and other customers.

9 Photos for UtsavFashion