Review of UtsavFashion

Tel: 14000223449
info@utsavfashion.com

hamsas1
12/7/18

I ordered 2 kurtas- both were one size small , they refused to refund or take it back . i sent close to 10 emails and went on the chat site at least 10 times, with no use

ashap9
11/17/18

The saree was very cost effective and the delivery was on time. I did not have to liaise with the customer service. UstavFashion is highly recommend.

deepikaf
11/17/18

I am satisfied but i have had problems with my fitting either being too long or too loose other wise excellent service in terms of promptness and good customer support

mor9
11/17/18

This was my 3rd order and I'v always been very please with the models, the cut, the fabric etc.. this time, there was only one picture and it is misleading; the dress looks much nicer on the picture than in reality.

anupab1
11/14/18

I shop on UtsavFashion since more than 5 years now and I would say the service and choice just keeps getting better and better.

bhanumatip
11/13/18

I recently purchased 2 saris, one is for my daughter's engagement (Sergai) and the other for a puja. Both are beautiful, colourful and just like in the image. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

rafiaa
11/13/18

My experience has been fabulous. The products are great. There was an issue about the address but they resolved it smoothly and the delivery was on time.

arunad
10/30/18

I received my outfit in time. The stitching was perfect. The customer service is great and I will be shopping for more in future.

joanb181
10/29/18

I have used Utsav 5 times now, I live on a remote island in the Scottish highlands and delivery has been efficient each time. The clothes are beautiful and I am very happy with this company.

sujatat
10/29/18

Excellent customer service. Products reached on time. But products are pricey compare to other online shopping website.

beegoos

i ordered size 42 red colour man kurta but i received size 46
it is too big for my husband and dont know what to do with it as diwali is next week.

nissev
10/26/18

I recently received one of my 3 items. I wrote it to my cousin's prewedding ceremony. Everyone loved it! Best part is that I need bigger size clothing and this fit me perfectly! I can't wait to shop here again!

sugandhir
10/26/18

Wonderful experience with Utsav Fashions. Thank you. Looking forward to shop more with Utsav Fashions ...

prakritir
10/24/18
• Updated review

They took accountability of this incident and finally refunded the alteration amount. Apart from this whole ordeal I must say that the quality of the material was very good and did look just like the image on the website.
I would say maybe order online atleast 1 month before you need it and alter somewhere else.

“They are the worst!”
10/19/18
• Previous review

I would even hate to give them 1 star. Their customer service pretended very well about caring. I talked to their customer service so many times ensuring they take correct measurements.They were like we will make sure everything will fit perfect, While I understand that it would probably have some discrepancy what I got was a joke. They did not alter anything at all, the bust size was so much bigger too. I needed a waist size of 28 and I got one with 42.Even the measurement card did not have all the details. The whole thing looked like rag on me and I freaking paid extra 15$ to get it fixed, it arrived at last minute. I will never in my entire life buy anything from this site!

Response from Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Dear Prakriti,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Basis the discussion and emails exchanged in the last 2 to 3 days, I believe we have been able to resolve your concern to an extent.

As mentioned, please do not judge us by one instance. We request you to allow us another opportunity so that we may win back your confidence in us.

Regards,

Team Utsav
anjanav1
10/24/18

One saree I ordered was good. But the other saree was a bit loose. And also had technical glitch on the website. Overall I would say they r good and the collection is large.

shellym103
10/23/18

Just excellent! You did not have the suit I originally ordered and quickly resolved the situation with a trade. The sari I received as replacement is more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Thank you!

soniap36
10/22/18

I loved the pattern and designs of Kurta pajamas.delivery came earlier than expected and my son wore this outfit sangeet ceremony and looked great

laxm2
10/20/18

Horrible experiences. Never order from them.
Very cheap and late deliveries.Pictures are very misleading.
As per site the Item was available in 1-3 days but they have posted after 10 days.
Horrible service and Items.

debp54
10/9/18

I had ordered 2 sarees with blouse for Durga Puja... before delivery, after long time wait (after 15 days aprx).... asked me that color not available & insist to purchase alternative color for a blouse & a saree. Just 7 days to go for Durga puja.. I don't have choice to purchase for this puja.... this a horrible experience.. I'll not refer this site to purchase. Don't trust.

sinthuc
9/12/18

I purchased many items from Utsav Fashion for my wedding. The quality of service was second to none and the quality of products were exceptional.
I was dealt by one customer representative throughout most of my entire purchases. I received up to date information on the purchases and the status of the goods.
Some of my purchases had special instructions with it and Utsav ensured that they were all met. It was a superb service that I received.
I would recommend this online store for any one and for any occasions, especially people living abroad, when you need a trustworthy online store when making payments through credit cards, I found that Utsav site was honest and trustworthy and I didn't encounter any issues with payments or receiving refunds!
Thanks Utsav once again and to the customer representative (not naming anyone here as a means of respecting their privacy, but they know who they are) who had dealt with me over the past few months to ensure that all my requirements were met!
Many Thanks & Cheers!

trishnag
9/8/18

I ordered a kundan jewelry set that was priced at over $200 and looked like plastic. I asked for a refund and was given store credit + charged for the return ....because after spending 200 dollars on plastic jewelry I was actually expected to want to shop at this store again. Total ripoff. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering.

nicya
9/4/18

Got my saree .. super fast delivery... loved my order..excellent customer support staff... altogether wonderful experience.. will buy more sarees

ranad13
8/31/18

Nice cloth. Fits me very well. Love it. It was perfect in size. Happy with that. Looking forward buying from utsav fashion again.

khinap
8/31/18

I do my online shopping occasionally at Utsav Fashion for my traditional clothes. I always have good experiences with Utsav Fashion. I was never disappointed with the order. Will order more in the future.

lyndal45
8/30/18

The first item I had shipped over here to Arizona did not fit, and I had to return it. Through this process, and the reordering of my next item, Utsav was responsive to all my emails, friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond, and I will order clothes from them again.

Hi. Yes you may order from USA and chose shipping address as Kerala.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Dear Tanvika, Yes you are right. It will all come as a set.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. We are into this business for over 15 years. We always intend to offer the best of products and best of services. We have a 90% + satisfaction rate. Hence our suggestion would be not to go only by the negative reviews. You can also check other reviews for your comfort. Also we do have an easy return and refund policy in place in case there is any issue. So would suggest you to allow us an opportunity to serve you so that we can win your confidence in us and we can have a positive review from you here itself :)

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. Time to ship differs from item to item. We do have items that can be shipped in 1 day itself. However you may check the items page where in respective time to ship is mentioned. Post shipment it take1 anywhere between 3 to 5 days for delivery. As regards customs or border fees, the same is beyond our control and the same is very unpredictable. However for your comfort, in case you are charged, let us know and we shall reimburse the amount back to you in the form of store credit.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

3 days is our processing time i.e. we ship the product within 3 days. However, if you opt for any of our stitching services, then we need another 3 days. Post-shipment the item gets delivered within 3 to 5 days depending upon the location. To sum up, if the product is purchased without any additional service, you may expect the delivery within 6 to 8 days at max.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

It depends on the buyer. Send the buyer an email and s/he should get back to you. Never call Tradesy customer service, they are not of much help.

By Angy S.

Hi Prema, Thank you for the query. We would like to confirm that the images displayed on our website are that of the actual product that you would be receiving upon ordering with us. However, the accessories worn by the model are often available for photography purpose which is always mentioned in the "Product Highlights".

By Arpita C., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Shameena, You may refer to our FAQ section to get the answers of the commonly asked queries. Please visit the below link to get the details about the saree blouse measurement: https://help.utsavfashion.com/support/solutions/articles/14000027428-how-do-i-measure-my-size-or-what-size-should-i-opt-for- Looking forward to serve you. Regards, Team Utsav Fashion

By Arpita C., UtsavFashion Representative

Questions? Get answers from the UtsavFashion staff and other customers.

7 Photos for UtsavFashion