Review of UtsavFashion

Tel: 14000223449
info@utsavfashion.com

smitat1
8/1/19

I have ordered two dresses and both of them look horrible, the dresses look nothing like what is shown on the pictures. The material is very cheap. The colors are completely off. The site shows flare on the dresses and there is no flare to the dress. The design is so cheap. This place is robbing you of your money. DO NOT BUY....

paulaj158
8/1/19

This company sells sets of clothing that are common to people in India, but this type clothing is becoming VERY popular among people in the US. The clothes are always trendy and fashionable, at the same time VERY classy and yet sexy. Try the site, and click on "Salwar Kamiz", you'll be very pleasantly surprised. The prices, well...I've orders MANY of these sets from Utsav and the quality is VERY very high standard. Lastly, the sets are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

yatinm2
7/12/19

a) poor / cheap quality compared to the price points
b) cumbersome returns process
c) LOOOOOOOOOOONG delivery time
d) be prepared to shell out few grands more on getting the semi stiched to wearable

Summary: Avoid or Repent

swethas1
6/26/19

If you order one item you will receive the different item.That too with bad colour and cheap quality.If you are trying to return they will ask you to do the self courier.But self courier charges to their address charge more than the product cost.

ITS COMPLETELY FAKE SITE.DONT BELEIVE AND LOOSE MONEY..

priyankaj9
6/16/19

1. All items shipped separately and will take anywhere between two weeks to one month for North America!
2. You'll get charged for customs and duties and they'll direct you to a small line in their shipping policy to cover up for the non disclosure. Oh and the customs was 50% of the price of the clothing (close to $60) so go figure!
3. After several emails and arguments - they offered "store credit" initially (yes because the experience was so amazing the first time) and then offered to cover a portion of the duties.
4. When you express concern about the clarity of the pricing and how other sites from third world countries and China ship for free without minimum orders they'll just stick their head in the sand and keep sending you links with their "Policie"

Save yourself and DONT bother! You want to waste money - there are other ways. I'll post another review once I see the garment quality.

anitak69
6/3/19

All items from Ustaf are exactly as they described on their website . They are very good at responding to make sure the correct size is customized . Over all I am very satisfied and will recommend Ustaf for quality iNDIAN wear

uzmas1
5/24/19

Excellent service and on time as well Iam so much satisfied with u guys what I ordered I get that tha same as shown in the pix thanks to you

kristam53
5/24/19

I have bought many beautiful saree, kurti and blouses from Utsav. They are all gorgeous and fit me well. I couldn't be happier.

ketakip
5/23/19

Very wide selection at reasonable prices!!
Was very happy with the process when i need to return a couple of items. Refund was completed in a timely manner as well

desariee
5/14/19

Everything went well and jewelry arrived sooner than I thought. any issue I had was resolved quickly and with pleasance. you found a repeat customer. thank you so much!

mansik2
5/12/19

LOVE the dress that I brought ! Customer service representatives are utterly professional and such great listeners ! You've got a loyal customer in me !

margarets302
5/9/19

great on line shop, garments come impeccably boxed up.
The purchaces arruve within the given time frames. I am a happy customer

shubhad
5/9/19

Received ontime and reliable. Perfect stiching!! My daughter loved all her dress styles and materials!!

manishah
5/9/19

The outfit was really nice, the only thing that I was slightly disappointed about was the colour. Looks really beige on the picture but in fact it turned out to be a dusty peach. Apart from that everything was great, got loads of compliments when worn and was even asked where it was bought etc so Utsav might have another customer lined up soon!

vidyab2
5/5/19

Please do not order from Utsav Fashion they are the embodiment of the Indian mantra of mediocrity: Chalta hai! They do not accept responsibility, they do not tell you what is happening after you place the order. They just tell you tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes 4 days, then 10 and so on and so forth. Save yourself the headache and do not waste your hard earned money with these jokesters!

UtsavFashion attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Hi Vidya,

First of all please accept our sincere apologies. Trust us we do not believe in Chalta hai thing. We are a professional company, we try and do everything to live up to our commitment and make our customers happy. Our disappointment ratio is less than 3% which as per any standard is decent. However, we thank you for sharing your feedback as every such feedback helps us in further improving our service levels.

As I can check we have delivered the order well within your required time frame. We request you to please check and confirm that?

We shipped your order with stitching on the 7th day from placing your order. I am not sure where did we mention 10 days and so forth. Also, you were wanting the items within 19th May and we delivered it on 7th of May as can see from the tracking details.

We urge you to revalidate the review shared so that it doesn't lead to any misinterpretation by other customers.

Regards,

Team UtsavFashion
oupasnar
5/3/19

Thank you for the beautiful lehanga. It is the same as shown on the website. Thank you for the good customer service provided. My parcel reached well before than I expected.

vimalam
5/3/19

Feels slightly upper in price for the quality received. Good response, committed time delivery, stitching as promised. Would definitely try to continue buying as and when required.

surojnieg
5/3/19

item is good but arrived too late for the function I needed it for. I had to pay for shipping to my address

rachelr173
4/29/19

The last item in my order arrived today, so all is complete. Having door-to-door service was wonderful; I have a disability and do not have a car, so this streamlined my shopping experience with Utsav and made it extra helpful. I am impressed with the quality of material of the items I ordered, very soft to hand, not scratchy or cheap in any way. Thank you for assisting me all the way through the correspondence back and forth with my first order. I will recommend Utsav in the future. Kind regards, Rachel

anjalij5
4/29/19

Utsav fashion product very nice ,Mai bahut Jada khush hu thanks utsav fashion, lovely,nice, good, help full, interesting

janetw251
4/29/19

Nice cotton fabric, garment just like the one pictured and described, plus quick delivery, Thank you.

dhanlatchmin
4/29/19

I will recommend to all my friend's about shopping with utsav fashion. Im very happy received my parcel on time and at good price.

heemac
4/28/19

On time ! Excellent service. Sari is beautiful as in the picture . No complaints.will use this sight again

umab2
4/28/19

Quality and collection is good but quite pricey, if they reduce the prize may be their get more customer.

mariammat
4/28/19

Dependability and reliability is highly scored. Quality was good. Service excellent. No complaints. Thank you for your service

Hi Sonia. We are into this business now for over 15 years. We do believe in 100% customer satisfaction. We have less than 3% disappointment rate. And in case our customers are not happy with the item, we do have a friendly cancellation and refund policy in place. We would request you to allow us an opportunity to serve you. We are sure that you would be happy with the overall experience.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Priya, Please help us with the order number starting with MU so that we may check and assist you. Please don't worry. We shall surely close the case to your satisfaction.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Uma. Our order number starts from MU or MI. Our website is www.utsavfashion.com. Can you please confirm the site from where you have ordered?

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. Please help me with the order number so that we can check and get back with the resolution.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Shalini, First of all please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured, we shall close this case to your satisfaction for sure. Request you to help us with the order number starting with MU. We shall get back with the resolution at the earliest.

By Vidya B.

Hi Shalini. We do return and refund for sure. I am not sure from where are you getting this concern? In case there is any refund of yours stuck, help me with the order number and I shall get back promptly with the update. Regards, Team Utsav

By Vidya B.

Hi. Yes you may order from USA and chose shipping address as Kerala.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Dear Tanvika, Yes you are right. It will all come as a set.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Questions? Get answers from the UtsavFashion staff and other customers.

13 Photos for UtsavFashion