Review of UtsavFashion

Tel: 14000223449
info@utsavfashion.com

uzmas1
5/24/19

Excellent service and on time as well Iam so much satisfied with u guys what I ordered I get that tha same as shown in the pix thanks to you

kristam53
5/24/19

I have bought many beautiful saree, kurti and blouses from Utsav. They are all gorgeous and fit me well. I couldn't be happier.

ketakip
5/23/19

Very wide selection at reasonable prices!!
Was very happy with the process when i need to return a couple of items. Refund was completed in a timely manner as well

desariee
5/14/19

Everything went well and jewelry arrived sooner than I thought. any issue I had was resolved quickly and with pleasance. you found a repeat customer. thank you so much!

mansik2
5/12/19

LOVE the dress that I brought ! Customer service representatives are utterly professional and such great listeners ! You've got a loyal customer in me !

margarets302
5/9/19

great on line shop, garments come impeccably boxed up.
The purchaces arruve within the given time frames. I am a happy customer

shubhad
5/9/19

Received ontime and reliable. Perfect stiching!! My daughter loved all her dress styles and materials!!

manishah
5/9/19

The outfit was really nice, the only thing that I was slightly disappointed about was the colour. Looks really beige on the picture but in fact it turned out to be a dusty peach. Apart from that everything was great, got loads of compliments when worn and was even asked where it was bought etc so Utsav might have another customer lined up soon!

vidyab2
5/5/19

Please do not order from Utsav Fashion they are the embodiment of the Indian mantra of mediocrity: Chalta hai! They do not accept responsibility, they do not tell you what is happening after you place the order. They just tell you tomorrow. Tomorrow becomes 4 days, then 10 and so on and so forth. Save yourself the headache and do not waste your hard earned money with these jokesters!

Response from Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Hi Vidya,

First of all please accept our sincere apologies. Trust us we do not believe in Chalta hai thing. We are a professional company, we try and do everything to live up to our commitment and make our customers happy. Our disappointment ratio is less than 3% which as per any standard is decent. However, we thank you for sharing your feedback as every such feedback helps us in further improving our service levels.

As I can check we have delivered the order well within your required time frame. We request you to please check and confirm that?

We shipped your order with stitching on the 7th day from placing your order. I am not sure where did we mention 10 days and so forth. Also, you were wanting the items within 19th May and we delivered it on 7th of May as can see from the tracking details.

We urge you to revalidate the review shared so that it doesn't lead to any misinterpretation by other customers.

Regards,

Team UtsavFashion
oupasnar
5/3/19

Thank you for the beautiful lehanga. It is the same as shown on the website. Thank you for the good customer service provided. My parcel reached well before than I expected.

vimalam
5/3/19

Feels slightly upper in price for the quality received. Good response, committed time delivery, stitching as promised. Would definitely try to continue buying as and when required.

surojnieg
5/3/19

item is good but arrived too late for the function I needed it for. I had to pay for shipping to my address

rachelr173
4/29/19

The last item in my order arrived today, so all is complete. Having door-to-door service was wonderful; I have a disability and do not have a car, so this streamlined my shopping experience with Utsav and made it extra helpful. I am impressed with the quality of material of the items I ordered, very soft to hand, not scratchy or cheap in any way. Thank you for assisting me all the way through the correspondence back and forth with my first order. I will recommend Utsav in the future. Kind regards, Rachel

anjalij5
4/29/19

Utsav fashion product very nice ,Mai bahut Jada khush hu thanks utsav fashion, lovely,nice, good, help full, interesting

janetw251
4/29/19

Nice cotton fabric, garment just like the one pictured and described, plus quick delivery, Thank you.

dhanlatchmin
4/29/19

I will recommend to all my friend's about shopping with utsav fashion. Im very happy received my parcel on time and at good price.

heemac
4/28/19

On time ! Excellent service. Sari is beautiful as in the picture . No complaints.will use this sight again

umab2
4/28/19

Quality and collection is good but quite pricey, if they reduce the prize may be their get more customer.

mariammat
4/28/19

Dependability and reliability is highly scored. Quality was good. Service excellent. No complaints. Thank you for your service

rashmit5
4/25/19

I ordered Pure Tussar Silk Banarasi Saree in Mustard (SWZ567)- it was USD138.24, for that I paid USD20.00 shipping and handling fee. They shipped the order by DHL, for that I paid $80 (why can't they use better services like Amazon does). And look at my order (picture attached). Its awful...
I also ordered Solid Color Rayon Cotton Straight Kurta in Light Green (TMM66_42) size 42, which is actually size 38.
They have tons of good testimonials on their website, wondering who is doing for them...

Response from Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Dear Rashmi,

First of all please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As regards duty, please understand that the same is beyond our control. This is an issue with some of the countries, and to reduce the impact of the same, we do offer store credit/refund to our customers on the duty amount levied.

We also regret that you did not like SWZ567. At times for the same item, we find few customers to be happy and few to be disappointed, which we do understand as may happen because of perceived expectations. We do have a quality control check team in place, however, in case our customers are not happy with the product, we do have a friendly return and refund policy in place.

Please be rest assured that we shall try our best to close this case to your satisfaction.

We are into this business for over 16 years and hence as regards review on our websites or on review portals, we can proudly say that all are absolutely genuine experiences and we have never, nor we intend to indulge ever in any malpractices.

Regards,

Team Utsav
sarasr
4/22/19

I really love working with these guys. Not only are they good at their work and produce excellent clothes, but they also take into account the needs and wishes of the customer. In the past several months, I have ordered a dozen pieces of customized clothing, not just for myself, but also for other family members. Not only did they turn out everything great, more or less in the time committed, but also accommodated our wishes. For example, if they had planned to stitch a certain way and I had requested something different, they would check with me first before proceeding. On another occasion, there was a minor fitting issue with the clothing and they duly compensated me for it. One other time, when the ordered product wasn't available in the exact fabric, they gave me the store credit option. They are really customer-oriented and I love that! I totally recommend this shop!!

kavk
3/17/19

I've ordered items from multiple sites and utsav has to be the best, hands down. The products look exactly like the picture, fast delivery, great packaging and friendly customer service. I have never had any probs with them. Will be ordering again in the future.

sariag1
3/1/19

Not sure where all the positive reviews come from. They seem cooked up. 1. Their pictures are very deceiving, and am not even talking about the accessories depicted on the pictures, just the major differences in the design. 2. Quality is poor. 3 out of the 4 dresses that I ordered have stonework and embroidery issues. Stonework is missing on very visible location and it is not just one or two pieces that are missing, but like at least 20. Embroidery is pulled here and there. Expect to fix or to fight for refund! Customer service started to ignore my complaint after I denied to accept their $30 refund to use towards fixes!

jennyf83
2/24/19

I'm a customer of utsav - okay - but STOP tracking my other internet activities and adding pop up advertising. Very clever technology that lets you identify that I bought a pale pink sari, but stop hassling me advertising for similar item. I'd rather by from a seller that does NOT HASSLE ME. Utsav... go away.. your advertising makes me want to never buy from you again. GOT IT? I prefer to be very polite but you have asked for clear feedback. Change your algorithm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiyams
2/24/19

It's been always great dealing with utsav. Always provide answers promptly and nicely. Cater for customer needs. Every part of the process is made easy and send clear messaging.
All the best to Utsav

Hi Sonia. We are into this business now for over 15 years. We do believe in 100% customer satisfaction. We have less than 3% disappointment rate. And in case our customers are not happy with the item, we do have a friendly cancellation and refund policy in place. We would request you to allow us an opportunity to serve you. We are sure that you would be happy with the overall experience.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Priya, Please help us with the order number starting with MU so that we may check and assist you. Please don't worry. We shall surely close the case to your satisfaction.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Uma. Our order number starts from MU or MI. Our website is www.utsavfashion.com. Can you please confirm the site from where you have ordered?

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi. Please help me with the order number so that we can check and get back with the resolution.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Hi Shalini, First of all please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured, we shall close this case to your satisfaction for sure. Request you to help us with the order number starting with MU. We shall get back with the resolution at the earliest.

By Vidya B.

Hi Shalini. We do return and refund for sure. I am not sure from where are you getting this concern? In case there is any refund of yours stuck, help me with the order number and I shall get back promptly with the update. Regards, Team Utsav

By Vidya B.

Hi. Yes you may order from USA and chose shipping address as Kerala.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative

Dear Tanvika, Yes you are right. It will all come as a set.

By Naval K., UtsavFashion Representative
Questions? Get answers from the UtsavFashion staff and other customers.

13 Photos for UtsavFashion