USPS

USPS

USPS has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with USPS are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate USPS?

“Gives false delivery notifications while camera is pointed at door”

Lizzy H.
2/21/20

You think we could have some control that it is a government organization-- (wink wink) ;) However, it seems that it is far from true or that you would think the workers have some ethics. My experience in the last two years is that we will get tracking notifications that a package is delivered and nowhere to be seen! Lately, they now give you descriptions such as "front porch" when a house HAS NO FRONT PORCH" LOL!! So when you try to call customer service - you get an automated computer that has it the only goal is to keep from a live person! hahaha! Just a clue- I got to a live person only by asking for an agent which was NOT an option! ;) However - I wanted for longer than 30 minutes and I heard the music pause 3x which means that someone did come on but did put me back on hold so it did not look like I was holding for that long. aka- if their system records time for holding calls. Maybe we need to put our tax dollars somewhere like into a private service or pay people who are being truthful. I will be happy to give my money to fed ex or ups from now on because for #1 I know that their customer service I have gotten in less than 5 minutes and #2. I will get some results plus they guarantee delivery. Wouldn't that be a novel idea if our post office actually would deliver its packages without US paying for tracking to keep them accountable for their losses and STILL not get their jobs done? :( LOL

lizzyh8
February 21st, 2020
jerrya111
September 3rd, 2019
misdelivered an item I purchased on ebay and paid for with PayPal. all denied me a claim including usps that delivered to the wrong address
janes171
October 29th, 2018
This website is nothing but drama,so is calling the 800 number.Do not make the mistake of using your credit card on this website or starting any auto debit,it will take you years to find out how to remove it from their website.Go into your local post office,they can help people much better and less drama.

Questions? Get answers from the USPS staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USPS?

Have a question about USPS?