Review of US Global Mail

Tel: 1.866.596.8965
support@usglobalmail.com

kl273
5/20/19

bad from the start to the very end. do not bother. horrible process to start and very much till the very end

davidl1034
9/15/18

I live in Mexico City and began using US Global Mail before moving here in December, 2015. USGM has provided perfect service. They have worked out deals with overnight carriers that make it extremely affordable to get important pieces of mail to me here in much less time than it would take for senders to send mail to me directly and at no additional cost to senders. The few times I've needed to speak with customer service I found them most helpful. Even if you think you don't need a U.S address, you probably do. I highly recommend US Global Mail.

cheryla52
5/19/17

I've used US Global Mail now for over a year. The service is reliable and prompt. Customer service is excellent. I have heard of other expats with horror stories regarding their mail forwarding services. Some don't scan; they just ship you everything, including junk, which you end up paying for. With US Global Mail, I have the option of discarding mail so that no extra costs are incurred. I can also request a scan of just the first page of opened mail; the scans are sent within two hours. Excellent service for the price. I definitely recommend using US Global Mail.

jamesr278
5/12/17

I like being able to review my mail and pitch most of it, which is what I would do if I still had a home address. When I need to see something, the scans are almost always available sooner than promised. I've had stuff shipped to me in Europe and Mexico with no problems. I definitely recommend US Global.

garyp64
5/3/17

For the services they provide for any expat, I would think there are other better providers out there. I made a mistake with shipping overseas (underwear, sandals, and some coffee). When filling out waybills on their site, I simply estimated the box but to them... oh no !! They took for example 4 T-Shirts and multiplied the number times the waybill. In the end, like a declared value of $2400. What a bunch of stupids. Look elsewhere for better service

Response from Support a., US Global Mail Representative
Hi Gary,
Sorry to hear you are not happy with our website. We looked at your account and it seems you added in a declaration amount that you are not happy with. We cannot add anything to your waybill- it's done by customers during their shipment checkout process. I am sorry that's not a website issue and we cannot manipulate or control data input by customers. Most customers love the feature that they can write in their own declarations. Sorry that didn't work out for you. Thank you for trying us out and please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can help with. Our best to you. support@usglobalmail. com
randyg27
4/10/17

These guys live up to their promise. Shipped several times to India and to Europe while located there. Service is excellent. They can be trusted. Prices are way lower than retail shipping and even most competitors. Go with them, you will be glad.

corinneg3
11/16/16

We contracted US Global Mail for 3 months while living in Europe. We lost packages [specifically medications]. We paid considerably more for the service than we anticipated & ultimately re-routed a good portion of our mail to a friend in order to circumvent US Global Mail entirely.

We would not use this service again nor would we recommend it. The initial insult was the 'look up/research' fee we were charged for the U.S. Post Office's errant re-addressing which we could not control.

Using U.S. Global Mail is death by a thousand cuts between mishandling, cost overruns, delivery delays, & errors beyond our control which we were charged for. Perhaps US Global Mail needs to rethink the methodology of their business model & place it more in line with customer service emphasis versus nickel & dime-ing it's customers to the point of alienating them entirely.

tinar47
1/25/16

Their reps are amazing! I always get a quick response to my requests and its a pleasure to be able to shop for best prices knowing my packages will be consolidated and carefully repacked for even more savings! I highly recommend them to any one looking for a reliable mail forwarding and shipping service.

mansia
1/18/16

Thanks for letting me write my own customs declarations. That feature alone has saved me hundreds of $$ which I was paying earlier. Good shipping prices too with no surprises in the bill. Good job, keep it up.

shevetat
1/15/16

I am recent convert from another mail forwarding company. The reason for moving was they were charging me a whole lot more $ than what I was being shown initially. Charges for photos, scanning, invoice removal etc.- you name it. I had initially signed up with them thinking they were cheaper. NOPE. I am paying about 20% less with you guys but just the way you guys respond to my requests and provide support alone is worth the switch. I am happy camper!

salinah
11/18/14

Been an expat in Bahrain and needed a company to take care of mailing for me. US Global has been doing a fantastic job. The customer service is responsive and quick and always try to help. We've been very happy so far!

mikem159
12/19/13

what an excellent service! just found them and did all my shopping from the US hassle free. i got my packages on time, every time. The people working there seem like they are happy to go out of their way to help you. good job guys. just keep it up please!

Btw, if you havent heard of US GLobal Mail- they are a package forwarding company from the US. they give you a US address to buy any stuff you want and ship it to you.

mattr2
3/9/10

They are a lifesaver for Expats and people wanting to shop from the US. They seem to have a loyal fan base too...www.facebook.com/usglobalmail

Questions? Get answers from the US Global Mail staff and other customers.

US Global Mail?