Review of USA2Me

10685 Hazelhurst Drive
Houston, Texas 77043, USA

lilliamr1
9/21/17

I have been doing business with them for a long time. They are helpful, responsive and have great customer service. They are the best! I highly recommend them.

rosas19
9/21/17

I was greatly pleased with the service provided ,
The staff was very accommodating to my needs .
I would definitely use again.

alinab14
9/21/17

I have worked with this company for a long time,it has been the best company, excellent service and the best rates. Congrats for the many years of being in business!!!

juanh46
9/21/17

USA2Me has the best prices I was able to find online for mail forwarding and storage services. Registration was simple and I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

shaner34
12/27/16

We have been using their service to forward mail for over three years. I have sent mail to different countries and within the US. This helped my business tremendously. Customer service is friendly and responses are fast. If you need a similar service, give them a try. A+ rating for a reason.

pittayat
11/23/16

USA2Me is ripoff company. Monthly membership fee, shipping rate, and extra fee very high. Shipping cost for 1 package very expensive, I can ship 3 packages with other company. Repacking really poor. Didn't receive setup fees refund, after cancelled 30 day free trial account.

keithk41
11/14/16

After trying to use them for 6 months we got free of problem with just financial losses.
In six months time,these people were able to return several US mailings we asked them to dispose of; loose a mail package for over 45 days in their mail office, while telling us it never came to them and was later identified by them as not being taken into their office and was returned (which was not true); and the best yet, they sent a $250.00 package via US POSTAL, insured, which got lost, and they kept the insurance money saying it could not be sent to us. After months of phone and emails arguing, they finally agreed to send what was left of the $250 to us, having used said money as "fees occurred," to PAYPAL .
YOU DO NOT NEED THIS KIND OF MAIL SERVICE. Look elsewhere.

Response from Customer S., USA2Me Representative
It is unfortunate that the customer feels this way. The USPS did loose the package, and we submitted an insurance claim. We did credit the insurance money to the customer's account as soon as the claim was paid. The USPS takes a long time to return the money. The customer had a balance of services/monthly fees in his account and the balance was refunded to the customer. Again, we apologize if there was any perception that this situation was not handled correctly. Customer Service Staff.
alfonsej
10/24/12

I have used USA2Me.com to get my USA mail and packages for about 2 years now and found excellent service and good rates. They are not the cheapest option but I have always found them reliable.

Response from Customer S., USA2Me Representative
Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are happy with our services.
mg4
12/25/11

I have used usa2me for several years. They are not perfect (thus my 4 star rating) but I have been very satisfied with them. I can say that they are the better mail and package forwarder that I have tried.

The rates and customer service are good.

Response from Customer S., USA2Me Representative
Thanks for your review. We will strive to earn that 5th star!
xsquidp
7/14/11

Their customer service is non existent and one of the people answering the phone does not seem to understand english well. I have paid for 3 months and have had 2 shipments yet they are holding my 3rd free shipment hostage until I pay for the 4th month. I have had to call customer service multiple times for mess ups. Stay very far away.

Response from Customer S., USA2Me Representative
We are sorry that you are dissatisfied. We will work hard to earn your trust back.
peterh15
4/11/11

I've been using USA2Me for almost two years now, and I was always very happy with their service. I live in Europe and have business interests in the US so I use this company to receive and forward all my mail.

Initially, the main factor of my choice was obviously the price, as they were offering the best value for my needs. After I was pleasantly surprised to find out how many convenient tools they provide at their website to manage the mail. I also really liked the choice of flexible plans available, one of which even has no monthly or annual fees, which means you only have to pay for the service if you actually receive mail. Delivery is fast. The customer service is always there when you need them, either by phone or email (usually reply the same day).

The only inconvenience, when opening the account, was sending them copies of credit card and documents to confirm my identity. But I guess these are legal requirements and compliance with them just demonstrates the company's responsible approach to security measures which, I think, is very important when you trust someone to manage your correspondence.

Thank you, USA2Me, and keep up the good work! I wish you every success in your business!

Response from Customer S., USA2Me Representative
Thanks for your kind review! We have streamlined our process for compliance and identity verification! It is much easier now.
Thanks again.

Hi Richard, thank you for question. We can offer a US mailing address. You will need to check with your bank whether that will be sufficient for you to open the account with them. We can't speak on behalf of third parties. Thanks again!

By Customer S., USA2Me Representative

Questions? Get answers from the USA2Me staff and other customers.

1 Photo for USA2Me