Review of US Topshop

1 star

lisac240
Lisa C.
9/13/16

I love the maternity dresses at TopShop. I'm in my final months of pregnancy and haven't felt 'normal' in what feels like forever. Their dresses makes me feel nice, and like I can actually wear something fashionable and comfy still. Thank you, TopShop, for making feel like a beautiful woman again.

sarahc205
Sarah C.
8/19/16

I can't say enough good things about TopShop Maternity Clothing. Good quality, soft fabric, everything fits well, good length, too, for maternity wear. I love their style. They have a lot of great basics that look great on - would highly recommend!

nancyj68
Nancy J.
8/18/16

I have the 'Leigh' Maternity Jeans from TopShop. Very soft and comfortable, not too low waisted. Sophisticated color, not cheesy at all. I had a hard time finding jeans long enough and these are perfect.

dorothyd33
Dorothy D.
7/6/16

I love the TopShop maternity line! The bodycon dress, in particular, is just so lovely, I have had so many compliments wearing it. It fits the bump perfectly with room to grow and is a great length, just below my knee and I'm 5ft 6in. They know how to properly dress a pregnant woman!

sarahd125
Sarah D.
5/3/16

I will definitely wear a lot of my TopShop maternity clothes even when I'm not pregnant. Soft, comfortable, nice material. True size. They just look good and make me feel good. I'm a fan.

barbarau12
Barbara U.
1/3/16

Topshop's maternity selection has real clothes that you would want to wear even when you AREN'T pregnant. The clothes styles are practically indistinguishable from Topshop's regular offerings with a great maternity fit. Ideal for women who want to maintain their own style without looking too maternity.

susann202
Susan N.
11/17/15

TopShop has really nice staple pieces to go into autumn/winter. Their long sleeve top, my current fave, is good to wear alone or to layer under other clothing. Ordered a black as well as the red. Love them both. Nice, comfortable material. Fits my bump perfectly and gives a really nice silhouette. Will last me throughout my pregnancy I'm sure, as it is a lovely stretchy material. I'm very pleased!

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the US Topshop staff and other customers.

US Topshop?