Review of UrgentEssays

UrgentEssays reviews

support@urgentessays.co.uk

daniellej33
1/11/18

The admission written by them was inaccurate and off the topic. Much irrelevant content was found in the document. Cannot be more disappointed with UrgentEssays.co.uk.

raymondr25
8/26/16

thank you for an awesome paper - I'll keep you in mind for future orders!!

brandonr37
7/20/16

I gave them my research paper to proofread but what I got in return was a pathetic overview having irrelevant information about the topic. It was not what a proofreader use to do with the document. They are not professional at all.

robins125
7/2/16

I didn't know I can ask for the textbook to be reference. This was awesome! Saved me so much time!

kyleh50
6/21/16

Quick turnaround? 24 hour chat service? Refund? All lies!! Asked for an essay within a day and that got delayed. Tried your chat service to talk to a representative and couldnt get a hold of anyone. Once I did, I asked for a refund and you guys refused to give me it. Terrible experience with you guys!

angelinaa3
6/14/16

I made an 89 on my paper. Thank you

leslief22
6/14/16

Great Job on the Unit Map and the Comprehensive Narratives!!!! Awesome writer!!

johno104
6/13/16

I got a few assignments to do which I passed them over because of the shortage of time. And it turned out to be a mistake. I wish I would have researched at least a little before assigning them my work. Their writers are totally illiterate and incapable.

meganm57
5/20/16

I would like for you to write all of my future papers related to the subject matter)))

libbyr
5/20/16

I have had good experiences with them in the past but this one time it felt like that all the management has been changed. They had rude customer representatives, and their writers seemed to have lost their standards somewhere. Gosh! I am never availing their services ever again.

dominickm32
5/12/16

Always ahead of schedule, writing and analysis is fantastic.

gracea32
5/10/16

I didnt get my paper until 6 hours after my due date and then they didnt even agree to a refund. Something about not their fault you guys missed the deadline. Of course, it was your fault.

carlc36
4/25/16

You did an outstanding job. I just wanted to let you know that because of you I received the highest grade in the classroom. Thanks for everything that you did to make this happen.

alicep33
4/22/16

They handled my physics assignment with such an unprofessional approach. It was nothing but a cluttered mess that had no consistency at all. Their timings are also appalling. It seemed that it was done hurriedly even though I have submitted it many days before my deadline.

bradi5
4/14/16

Clear and concise. Excellent work by the writers team!

henryp32
4/14/16

I approached them for editing of my dissertation but it seemed though they are not well versed with the editing requirements at all. I came to know this after receiving soi-disant edited dissertation back which was as it is with no changes at all.

joyceb45
4/11/16

Fast and clear work!

daisyg7
4/9/16

Their editing services are useless. There was no conformity with the guidelines in the documents they sent me back after making me wait for many days. And worse, they even messed the whole thing by carelessly changing the organization of content. It was a mistake to choose them.

johannac3
4/1/16

Outstanding quality of paper! I am utterly pleased with the writer and wish to continue working with him for future enquires.
I am one happy customer!

hugoc29
3/31/16

I had an important physics assignment and I was assured by them to receive it on time which didnt turn out to be the case and I had to lose my grade because of this.

leslier26
3/24/16

thank you for the great work you done.

brookeg8
3/24/16

Their writers are the most incompetent I have encountered so far as they had no idea how to deal with even the simplest guidelines. They could not even manage to complete a simple assignment I asked them.

violap5
3/16/16

Excellent!!! Thank you for your hard work!

kylec37
3/15/16

I cant believe I waste hard earned money for this crap. I had to ask for revision THREE times and they missed my deadline. And when I asked for a refund they completely refused.

emmal57
3/9/16

I really loved your work and I appreciated

Emma

Questions? Get answers from the UrgentEssays staff and other customers.

UrgentEssays?