UKS Technologies reviews

Tel: 011-4375439
imanish.yadav@gmail.com

zohoisfti
2/9/16
now they are putting fake positive comments reviews blogs all over ..
shame on you #ukstechnologies Uks technologies company

first do not give proper delivery and then hide the realty from cheating ..
abhinavk4
1/13/16
Have work with this company and they are very helpful and supportive and provide end to end user .

Why these guys are not sharing the URL contact details , using to make customer nervous
rohans11
1/3/16
My website design is for create a fresh design but last they used responsive design and which is free for it they charged us 10000 and all work as they said get complete in 15 days nothing not completed all delay from last 2 months.

i did not recommend this company
streakw
12/19/15
Worst Service Provider UKS Technologies in West Patel Nagar

My work with these company UKS Technologies was first two week very energetic way they have done, after it all get slow down as no one able to answer my calls or emails.

After visit i found people who worked their said, we do not know any kind of work your is going on here or not, because we did not working on it, and whole they outsource my work to any other company and do not tell me that.

This is a cheater company who did this and am totally hate and i talked to this company for a project they are immeditaly calling and emailing me and once back i said for my work and why they do not giving me proper information they denied and no answer.

Last they said, they do not refund the money but they can give back my work what else he done.

Am really feel this is the biggest cheap and cheater company UKS Technologies in west patel nagar.

Well share this information with my all friends and all over so no one give them work.

Questions? Get answers from the UKS Technologies staff and other customers.

UKS Technologies?