UKS Technologies

UKS Technologies has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UKS Technologies also ranks 387th among Website Design sites. The most common issues with UKS Technologies are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate UKS Technologies?

“Bogus Review”

Abhinav K.
1/13/16

Have work with this company and they are very helpful and supportive and provide end to end user . Why these guys are not sharing the URL contact details , using to make customer nervous

“Website design cheat”

rohan s.
1/3/16

My website design is for create a fresh design but last they used responsive design and which is free for it they charged us 10000 and all work as they said get complete in 15 days nothing not completed all delay from last 2 months. i did not recommend this company

rohans11
January 3rd, 2016

i did not recommend this company
zohoisfti
February 9th, 2016
now they are putting fake positive comments reviews blogs all over ..
shame on you #ukstechnologies Uks technologies company

first do not give proper delivery and then hide the realty from cheating ..
streakw
December 19th, 2015
Worst Service Provider UKS Technologies in West Patel Nagar

My work with these company UKS Technologies was first two week very energetic way they have done, after it all get slow down as no one able to answer my calls or emails.

After visit i found people who worked their said, we do not know any kind of work your is going on here or not, because we did not working on it, and whole they outsource my work to any other company and do not tell me that.

This is a cheater company who did this and am totally hate and i talked to this company for a project they are immeditaly calling and emailing me and once back i said for my work and why they do not giving me proper information they denied and no answer.

Last they said, they do not refund the money but they can give back my work what else he done.

Am really feel this is the biggest cheap and cheater company UKS Technologies in west patel nagar.

Well share this information with my all friends and all over so no one give them work.
abhinavk4
January 13th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the UKS Technologies staff and other customers.

Ukstechno is a Best Software Development Company in Delhi NCR, offers Digital Marketing, Web Development & Website Designing Services in India at affordable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UKS Technologies?

Have a question about UKS Technologies?