UK Clearance Centre

UK Clearance Centre has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate UK Clearance Centre?

“A few issues with my order but quickly resolved”

Cat W.
6/11/18

I placed an order with UK Clearance Centre for a DVD-RW drive for my laptop. The item arrived quickly but I had been sent a white DVD-RW drive when i ordered black. I contacted their customer support and explained and they paid for the return of the drive and send me the correct one. Only giving 4 stars as the mix up did mean it took a week longer than it should have to get the correct item, but would shop with them again.

catw13
June 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the UK Clearance Centre staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK Clearance Centre?

Have a question about UK Clearance Centre?