Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

tainaram
12/1/17

We ordered one of these dresses for my maid of honour to check quality and sizing and both were perfect! Will be ordering the other 3 dresses of the same type in the coming week! Super happy, these will make our wedding perfect! Thanks so much Milly Bridal! super happy customer and I look forward to future purchases!

pearlm44
12/1/17

The dress is actually better in person that what it is on the photos. It fits me perfectly although I paid more to have a custom size so that would be why. It took about 2 months to come but it was 100% worth the wait. I feel amazing in it and can't wait to show it off on my wedding day!

maggiec31
12/1/17

I have not ever had a dress professionally made for me. I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to MillyBridal who was super kind and patient in gathering the specs for the dress. It means so much to work with someone who took that much time to ensure it was perfect and that it is. Thank you so much to MillyBridal. I may need to get another for my son's wedding!

cristinak6
11/30/17

This dress is very very comfortable and versatile, gorgeous glowing color and it falls beautifully. However, because of its freeform fit, it did feel a little big. I might have opted to get a size smaller to have a little more support from the waist elastic. It also arrived ridiculously long. I'm 5'6" and it trailed on the ground even with 8 in heels on. Better to be too long than too short, I guess. I had to have the back tailored.

haitamh
11/29/17

Overall I was very happy with my dress, I thought the colour was what I thought it would be, the underdess was a little tight but all I had to do was to let the sitches out in that and it was fine, I didn't have time to send back and have altered, it was a fast service which I loved!

niclaf
11/28/17

This dress was above and beyond what I expected it to be. The detail and materials used is just amazing. Well worth the price and the wait for the dress. The size was exactly what I thought that it would be. I could not be happier with my purchase and will recommend to others. Thank you!!

kierar1
11/28/17

The dress is absolutely stunning, it took me 3 months to place an order as I wasnt sure about buying a dress online, but buying my dress from MillyBridal was a very good decision.

evaw20
11/27/17

I was so happy dealing with my friends she has been so helpful and easy to deal with!!! This dress was made exactly how I wanted!..... so much beautiful detail!.... i cried when I opened it it is so beautiful! On such a special day! Thank you for my dress!!

robinn28
11/27/17

Thankyou so much MillyBridal. I was scared ordering offline without trying on or seeing it, but it came and oh my, it's as stunning as the pictures if not even better and fits like a dream, could not be happier thankyou so much!

colleena13
11/27/17

It was a perfect size and well made dress. Fabric feels high quality and the shape s also perfect. I didn't need any additional petticoat inside. The dress was for the rehearsal photo shooting and looked gorgeous on photo. I am also very excited to wear this dress for my catholic promise ceremony. I am going to recommend to friends. Thanks.

amandag124
11/27/17

I really like the quality. The truth that I did not expect this quality so good. I was afraid to ask online for this but on this page I'm going to buy more than one dress.

johnw745
11/27/17

The title of this review says it all. My dress from MillyBridal was everything and more for our 25th wedding anniversary marriage vows renewal celebrations. Thank you MillyBridal for making me feel so special.

paulinel22
11/27/17

I ordered this dress in silver to wear for my wedding and it was everything I hoped and dreamed. Best dress ever.

agneso2
11/27/17

My bridesmaids looked and get fabulous in this dress on my wedding day. The dress is just like the picture and the colour is true to it! So happy!

eugeniaw
11/26/17

Absolutely stunning! Made to size and fits perfectly, the beading on the waistline and across the back is so intricate and beautiful. Dress arrived earlier than timescale which is a bonus! Not to mention fantastic value, if you are planning on a beach wedding this style dress is perfect, its much lighter than typical wedding dresses and flows beautifully in the wind.

lourdess12
11/24/17

This dress was absolutely beautiful. The lace was beautiful and not cheap at all. The processing really does take 40 days so make sure you leave yourself enough time. Shipping was fast and flexible. I did have to use fabric tape to keep the appliques in place but you couldn't tell and absolutely beautiful.

laurelb16
11/24/17

I had the dress fitted to my size. It fits absolutely perfect and is SO beautiful. I am so in love. I could not have made a better decision. The price range was so ideal and the dress is very high quality.

wendyp76
11/24/17

This dress was made perfectly! And fit to the T! The material was really great quality, I recieved so many compliments on this dress! The silhouette was very nice and slimming!

elisangelaa
11/23/17

I purchased this dress for a wedding. I was skeptical about how it would look when it arrived, but when it did I couldn't have been more pleased!!!!! The dress looks exactly as it is pictured. The bottom portion of the dress has 3 layers of material so is slightly less see through as it appears. My only suggestion would be to increase your size around the hip area, as the material does not stretch. I was able to get it taken out and it fit perfectly. I got several compliments on this dress and most importantly, my husband LOVED it; I highly recommend this dress!

hisakol
11/23/17

had to request expedited shipping because of our scheduled flight and we got it just in time. It was elegant, classy, very charming and dainty. I got a simple bedazzled belt to go with it. My husband, who has pretty high standards with clothes, surprisingly fell in love with it too. Too bad I can only wear it once. I wouldn't have picked any other dress after looking online for several months.

annab388
11/21/17

Love love love it!! Can't thank the team at MillyBridal enough. It is perfect and exactly like the photo. Great communication as well which was a bonus! Can't wait to order my bridesmaids dresses through these guys!

matthewc114
11/21/17

This dress fit really well and looked lovely! Had some ribbing at the top to hold the structure and we loved the cowl back!

leidianap
11/21/17

Agradeço imensamente à MillyBridal por me enviar um vestido sensacional e perfeito.
Confesso que antes de comprar eu estava nervosa e com medo de me decepcionar, mas quando chegou o pacote em casa, fiquei encantada com a qualidade do vestido, é lindo e o tecido é excelente!

ralinep1
11/21/17

Bought this dress for my 5 year old niece and it's beautiful. Well made, quality material and just a lovely dress. Size did come up bigger but that's no issue as I'll get it altered. Very made up with my purchase.

carols229
11/20/17

Great customer service, no Excellent customer service and the dress fit like a dream. I feel like a princess and an angel in it. I'll warn you this dress is very heavy but worth it. The detail is immaculate. Don't hesitate if you want to feel like an angel or princess of your big day this is it. Can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?