Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

nadiah16
1/11/18

I received the dress, i was very excellent quality however way to big. Perhaps some additional notes would be helpful for consumers as every dress is cut differently. I've rated it excellent however as the dress was very nice quality.

danielem3
1/10/18

I bought this dress for my friend and she really likes it and it is very good quality also and the website customer service is great. Thanks MillyBridal.

jeniferp4
1/10/18

I bought this dress for my Graduation. I loved this dress and the colour was beautiful. I got custom sizing which I highly recommend because it fit perfectly when it arrived, slightly loose on the waist however I am not sure if that was possibly due to losing weight during my exams but it ended up being a good thing because it meant that after eating dinner my dress was not tight on my waist. :D

suzanneh49
1/8/18

ALL THESE WONDERFUL REVIEWS ARE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!!! THEY PROBABLY WROTE THESE REVIEWS THEMSELVES!!! WAITING ON A REFUND FOR 7 WEEKS NOW!!! NO CONTACT NUMBER TO GET HOLD OF ANYONE!! DO NOT ORDER FROM MILLY BRIDAL

cryssiea
1/6/18

MillyBridal you have out done yourself! I was concerned about ordering online with all the horror stories you hear about brides ordering dresses without seeing them. But this was certainly not one! The dress is gorgeous fits well I'm so so happy! I love it!

missys23
1/6/18

Ordered this dress in red, custom made and it was set perfectly. A little long sleep, nice but difficult to walk / dance in. The color is really reddish and the sequins are red / gold. Had some thought about the size and Customer service worked really well. Fast and smooth delivery (a bit boring with the invoice!).

lulac1
1/6/18

I have to say, that dress is beyond my expectations!!! it came on time for my church Gala and exactly the way they showed in the pictures. I had so many compliments through out the night.

nadined12
1/3/18

This dress was amazing!! For me it was true to size as listed. In the attached picture I am trying the dress on, but my friend ended up wearing it. The quality was wonderful VERY well made dress.

ritas86
1/3/18

Gorgeous dress! I wore it for my moms 50th birthday yacht party. The shipment was great. The quality of the material is great! Wonderful dress for tall and slender people. It is conservative but shows off a little bust and thigh/leg. When the wind blows it's even more gorgeous! It also does a great job of hiding stomach fat! I'd recommend this dress to everyone! Got So many compliments! Breathtaking dress indeed!

tracip7
1/2/18

I am giving this order a 5 star rating only because the of the total construction of this dress. However, the turn around time from initially paying for the dress until actually receiving my order really does suck. Personally, I think this is an area desperately in need of improvement, but the end result was worth the wait. All I can say is "please don't wait until the last minute to order anything. You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you do."

johnniej9
12/30/17

I could not be more pleased with this dress. It fits perfectly and is even more stunning in person and The detail is exceptional. Impressive! I will definitely order from this site again.

katyc16
12/30/17

I have to admit that I did not expect to like the dress the way I did it was absolutely beautiful, the quality of it is amazing, the fit was unbelievable, and I felt stunning. I will definitely be making another purchase.

jannetf
12/27/17

I received this dress today. I tried it on, it fits great in the waist. However the bust and length need to be altered to fit me perfectly. I would definitely make sure to measure yourself before deciding on what size to order. The dress is beautiful on and looks very well made. I would totally recommend ordering from here and would do so again.

joannd31
12/27/17

This dress was perfect. The shoulder area on mine didn't look the same as the model's, but I liked my fit better. I absolutely love the cut and fit... from top to bottom. I didn't realize that the dress had light boning in the bodice. I think it aided in a better fit. It was just very flattering on me.

dawnd71
12/26/17

This dress is so beautiful I liked it in the picture but when i received it at my doorstep and opened it, it was even more beautiful than the photo. I am more satisfied than ever with the dress.

talitas
12/22/17

Eu absolutamente amo meu vestido !! Eu forneci minhas medidas e o vestido se encaixava perfeitamente. Chegou mais cedo do que eu esperava, o que me surpreendeu totalmente. Recebi tantos elogios e senti como uma realeza vestindo um belo vestido de noite. Definitivamente vou comprar com MillyBridal novamente. Obrigado! (Super recomendo amores , vale a pena e é de confiança )

andreak82
12/22/17

The dress is fit me perfectly! It is really fast shipping and I Recommend this seller!
Amazing website!

amandaf77
12/21/17

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GOWN!! I ordered it for a ball and it came in and it was heavy nice fabric and AMAZING quality. It is even prettier in person. My picture is what it looked like fresh out of the box! The size was also PERFECTLY ON POINT!

asjam
12/21/17

I bought this dress for my oldest daughter. I wasn't sure to buy it online because I was afraid the dress wouldn't fit but I send the measurements to MillyBridal and the dress fit perfectly. I really we commend this dress!

desireel14
12/20/17

Omg!!!! I just received my dress today! I LOVE IT!!! I'm very impressed with this gown! I have to have it altered a little, but this dress will definitely be a showstopper! Look forward to future purchases! I will be posting pictures when it's time for the ball! MillyBridal you rock!

annieg36
12/17/17

I have 5 very different body shaped and sized girls, this dress complimented and fitted the girls perfectly. Found that the customer service were amazing, only had a short time and they were extremely patient with my million questions. The dresses were made well and in a short time. Overall thrilled with the results.

justinf48
12/16/17

Simply stunning! I cannot wait to actually try it on but the dress is weighted nicely, sewn beautifully and feels dreamy! My only issue was the wait to get it due to the suite number not showing up during shipment so it was put on hold.

gigiz3
12/14/17

Nice dress. I will definitely need to have alterations done. It is too big in the breast area, spaghetti strap does not stay up, too long, little tight in stomach area but cuz losing weight that part will be fine.

queeniem
12/12/17

A beautifully made dress. Thank you for having a plus size and a lovely model to show these dresses off. I have already recommended your company to friends. Thank you.

jasmines57
12/12/17

Very happy with this dress, my daughter loves it! Many compliments, arrived fast with out complications. Nice material, well done. Thanks!!!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?