Uggcanada.ca

Uggcanada.ca

Uggcanada.ca has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggcanada.ca also ranks 107th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggcanada.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggcanada.ca?

“Maybe from the reviews on this website they have reacted??”

Jeni W.
4/16/10

Maybe from the reviews on this website they have reacted?? They have added a tag at the bottom of the website which states - "ugg" and "ugg boots" are generic terms in Australia describing a pull on sheepskin boot. DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated in any way with the Deckers Outdoor Corporation and their "UGG Australia" brand. The product descriptions are still listing it as Ugg(R) Australia. Still quite dodgy.

chriso1
3,170 helpful votes
April 16th, 2010
Chinese counterfeit products, from an unusually badly made site too, at least at the time of writing (these sites tend to change design frequently, though). Not even worth taking an in-depth look here, it's a run-of-the-mill phony operation and may well not even be a dealer; it may be an operation that simply takes your money. You might get something wearable, but why risk it?
colleene
January 7th, 2010
I ordered a pair of kids black classic boots and paid the extra charge to ensure they were received in time for Christmas. On Christmas day while my daughter was pleasantly surprised she noticed a hole in the boots. I immediately contacted the company by email, as this is the only contact info they provide, thy offered me a 10% discount to have them repaired myself. The site reads Satisfaction Guaranteed unconditionally and advised them of this and then they came back and told me I could ship them back to China to have them repaired at my own expense. Once again i said I wanted a replacement pair and they have come back and have offered a 15% discount. This site is a rip off i would never buy from them and would advise buyers to beware!!!
annah2
March 29th, 2010
I am also a victim of uggcanada.ca. The only reason I ordered from them was because a friend ordered from them and was very happy with her purchase. She must have gotten lucky, but I certainly did not! I was also suspicious because the boots came from China.
Not even a month after receiving the books, I was putting them on and they ripped. I emailed the site and asked them about this. My email was also replied to by a woman named "Alice" who was completely useless. She asked me if I wanted the boots fixed. I said yes, please. She replied and asked me to send pictures of the boots. I sent pictures. She replied and again asked if I wanted the boots fixed. Again, I said yes, what would be the cost, and where do I send them? "Alice" replied and said to take the boots to a local show repair store. I replied to her email: "
Hello Alice,
Yes, I guess I could get them repaired at a local shoe repair shop; however, I did not think my Uggs would tear so easily. With the way people talk about Uggs, I assumed there was a high standard of quality associated with the Ugg name.
I feel if I had bought these boots locally, I would have been able to exchange them for another pair. Perhaps this is why they are cheaper to purchase online."

What was her reply?: "We apologize for the inconvenience".
dm5
April 15th, 2010
Looks like I'm not the only one that fell for this site. Uggcanada.ca is not located in Canada at all. Their site is managed out of China. The boots were the wrong size, had a black die stain on the inside of the boots and even said made in china. When advised by Miss "Alice" to return the boots @ a cost of $156 (Canada Post) I'm gonna cut my losses. I'm going to follow up with the Gov of Alberta's online consumer complaint dept. http://www.servicealberta.ca/1006.cfm

Short of the Story... STAY AWAY (Even if you want fake uggs)
and few additional sites like this.
charlotter1
January 22nd, 2010
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! These "genuine ugg boots" are completely fake. I purchased a pair from their website, it took almost two months to arrive. Once I received it, I noticed something fishy about it... especially since it came from CHINA. This website clearly insinuates that it will be shipping from Canada, hence "uggCANADA.CA"! Anyway, not only did they take so long, I compared these boots with retailers and there were visible differences. When I wore the boots for the first and last time, they turned my feet BLACK. Really? Genuine UGG boots? Buyer beware!
lozi
March 10th, 2010
I too was scammed into buying a pair of fake Ugg boots from this site. I should have known that the prices were too good to be true but it didn't occur to me that they counterfeit until it was too late. When I opened the box, there was a strong smell of dye and instead of real sheepskin, it was a synthetic material. There were also other key indications, such are no official invoice or contact information. I ended up spending an additional $45 sending them back to China and then exchanged several emails with a woman called "Alice" (supposedly the sales manager) in an attempt to get a refund. Although she would reply to my emails, she was no help whatsoever and would basically just skirt around the issue. I am now left with no refund nor boots. The boots have most likely been confiscated by Chinese customs. I also noticed another site today that looks very similar to uggcanada.ca. It's 'uggbootscanada.com' and based on the same bad english, I wouldn't be surprised if it was operated by the same people. I will be reporting both of these websites to the official Ugg Australia site: http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/counterfeit.aspx
jeniw
April 16th, 2010
Maybe from the reviews on this website they have reacted??

They have added a tag at the bottom of the website which states -

Has anyone contacted UGG to tell them about this? You'd think they'd take action against these guys.

By Sean W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uggcanada.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggcanada.ca?

Have a question about Uggcanada.ca?