Turnkey Internet reviews

Tel: 5186180999
sales@turnkeyinternet.net

aa268
6/9/19

Slowest hosting ever, and worst customer service ever..
Turnket Internet (Turnket Internet) deleted my 4-years old paid website from their servers although I paid for another 2 years of hosting in advance! They deleted my account as well so I can't complain or write an email to helpdesk. They sent me a suspension warning email that I am backing my data up into their servers, and they did not bother reading my reply that the folder they mentioned is an online album that is shared online (it was not a violation of their terms, but they just did not want to honour their contract and it seems the easiest way to do that is delete me account and hosting!!!)

jamiem299
6/9/19

I've tried AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure, and this is the least complicated setup ever! I just wanted a VPS spun up with a base OS on it so I could take it from there. There were no hoops to jump through to configure multiple firewalls on the real world IPs, I had instant access to the system! Such a pleasure! Also, the cost was significantly less for the same compute power at the other 3 "major" cloud platforms, and the bandwith was amazing! Of course, there are some questionable companies that will snatch cloud space for shady practices (like sending spam or malware), so if you're going to run a legitimate mail server, it will take some of your time to get your IP cleared off the blacklists. I was fully capable of doing that myself, but I'm sure their support would have helped had I asked. I really just wanted to have a VPS that I am in complete control over to configure and run, and this was perfect for me! The Ubuntu that was loaded on it was a version behind, but it isn't hard at all (if you follow instructions on any forum) to upgrade that to the latest.

zachr32
5/12/19

I joined the Turnkey family a couple of months ago due to some performance issues with my previous hosting company of ten years. I've never been more pleased with a web host in almost 20 years of experience running websites. The support is absolutely top notch, and the service itself impeccable!

whyd4
2/14/19

Had a question about their User Policy. Contacted a live support assistant. Their reply was a link to a youtube video (which didn't answer my question) and in the video description was a link to malware. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

kent116
1/7/19

After two days I purchased. They deleted my VM FIRST w/o prior notification and tell me the coupon code was invalid. I email to their helpdesk and question, then they deleted my account as well.

Their legacy plan, $36 per 3 years was the reason I got my hosting with Turnkey Internet. I regretted being their customer, they deleted my account without a clear reason and without giving their documented service suspension notice!!! Worst service ever.

By A A.

It was legit.. until it deleted my hosting without any clear violation of service (they just don't like my professional answer to their suspension notice and did not want to honor their legacy plan that I am on since 4 years!!!)

By A A.
Questions? Get answers from the Turnkey Internet staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Turnkey Internet