Turnkey Internet

Turnkey Internet has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Turnkey Internet also ranks 240th among Web Hosting sites. The most common issues with Turnkey Internet are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Turnkey Internet?

“Easiest Cloud solution out there”

Jamie M.
6/9/19

I've tried AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure, and this is the least complicated setup ever! I just wanted a VPS spun up with a base OS on it so I could take it from there. There were no hoops to jump through to configure multiple firewalls on the real world IPs, I had instant access to the system! Such a pleasure! Also, the cost was significantly less for the same compute power at the other 3 "major" cloud platforms, and the bandwith was amazing! Of course, there are some questionable companies that will snatch cloud space for shady practices (like sending spam or malware), so if you're going to run a legitimate mail server, it will take some of your time to get your IP cleared off the blacklists. I was fully capable of doing that myself, but I'm sure their support would have helped had I asked. I really just wanted to have a VPS that I am in complete control over to configure and run, and this was perfect for me! The Ubuntu that was loaded on it was a version behind, but it isn't hard at all (if you follow instructions on any forum) to upgrade that to the latest.

“They will delete your account w/o prior...”

Ken T.
1/7/19

After two days I purchased. They deleted my VM FIRST w/o prior notification and tell me the coupon code was invalid. I email to their helpdesk and question, then they deleted my account as well.

customer service (6) control panel (3)
whyd4
February 14th, 2019
Had a question about their User Policy. Contacted a live support assistant. Their reply was a link to a youtube video (which didn't answer my question) and in the video description was a link to malware. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
kent116
January 7th, 2019
zachr32
May 12th, 2019
I joined the Turnkey family a couple of months ago due to some performance issues with my previous hosting company of ten years. I've never been more pleased with a web host in almost 20 years of experience running websites. The support is absolutely top notch, and the service itself impeccable!
jamiem299
June 9th, 2019
aa268
June 9th, 2019
Slowest hosting ever, and worst customer service ever..
Turnket Internet (Turnket Internet) deleted my 4-years old paid website from their servers although I paid for another 2 years of hosting in advance! They deleted my account as well so I can't complain or write an email to helpdesk. They sent me a suspension warning email that I am backing my data up into their servers, and they did not bother reading my reply that the folder they mentioned is an online album that is shared online (it was not a violation of their terms, but they just did not want to honour their contract and it seems the easiest way to do that is delete me account and hosting!!!)

Their legacy plan, $36 per 3 years was the reason I got my hosting with Turnkey Internet. I regretted being their customer, they deleted my account without a clear reason and without giving their documented service suspension notice!!! Worst service ever.

By A A.

It was legit.. until it deleted my hosting without any clear violation of service (they just don't like my professional answer to their suspension notice and did not want to honor their legacy plan that I am on since 4 years!!!)

By A A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Turnkey Internet staff and other customers.

TurnKey Internet is a full-service Cloud Hosting Solutions provider with Data Centers in New York and California specializing in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to clients in more than 150 countries. Services offered in both East Coast and West Coast, USA - include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated & Bare Metal Servers, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Online Storage, Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Hybrid Solutions and Enterprise Colocation. Headquartered in New York's Tech Valley Region, TurnKey Internet's Flagship company owned Data Center offers SSAE-18 SOC 2 certification powered exclusively by on-site Solar and Hydroelectric sources to provide a 100% renewable energy footprint. In 2013 the facility was designated as the 39th ENERGY STAR® Certified Data Center in the United States. For more information, please call (518) 618-0999 or visit www.turnkeyinternet.net

Business History

Established in 1999 to provide advanced consulting services to Internet Service Providers and Enhanced Telecommunications Providers, TurnKey Internet was founded on a simple principle to focus on the customer. In 2001, many of the services TurnKey Internet provided to the large Internet Service Providers became practical solutions for many emerging Internet businesses. TurnKey Internet has since focused heavily on the small- and medium-sized business client that needs reliability, speed, and cost-effective web hosting solutions for their online business. Today, TurnKey Internet stands out from the crowd through its use of advanced technology solutions. We own and operate our own Latham, New York-based green, SSAE-18 Certified, Data Center, with a fully redundant next generation fiber optic network, and offer a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee on all of our services. Our geographically redundant Cloud Hosting provides high speed, regional-focused solutions for all our Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Colocation and Software as a Service (SaaS) products.

turnkeyi
Adam W.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Turnkey Internet?

Have a question about Turnkey Internet?