Review of Turbotax.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

magsb
7/7/19

So I filed taxes just fine last year with the lowest price package that you can still pay money for. Been trying to do it with the free package for two weeks now and their site seems to be a mess - there is a sign-in loop if you try to access their own offer of bringing info from former tax years forward to the current return. There's basically no way to contact them and their own system has dysfunctional and confusing requirements just to access your own account. Sketchy much? Why is it so hard to use a site I've already filed with, and that has my personal and monetary information? I have to wait til the middle of the working day for a 'one way video chat' and their own site can't put me through their 'easy step by step process' to do the thing it's designed to do? Maybe I'll update later.

Update: the customer service I finally got through to was really helpful and admitted themselves there's a loop on the site that you won't be able to solve if you don't know a certain trick. Unfortunately I had to sit on the phone with the cra a month later because my return never came to my mailing address. Still haven't resolved this...

Questions? Get answers from the Turbotax.ca staff and other customers.

Turbotax.ca?