Tunisia Legal | Consulting & Services reviews

1 Review From Our Community

kendrag
7/17/09

I registered with this website whilst at work on my lunch break. Reasons? I've just paid a deposit on an off-plan apartment in Tunisia. My Boss recommended that I look for and join a Forum to talk to and gain advice from people who have already bought property in Tunisia.
I posted my query but it didn't appear, at first I thought maybe it would take a day or two to show. I checked a couple of days later but still showed I'd not posted any posts. So not having copied and pasted or saved my original post I re-wrote what I thought was the closest that I could get to my original query.

It still didn't appear. I received and replied to an private message from one of the site moderators or people in charge and asked them to help in posting as it didn't seem to be working for me. She told me what to do and hey presto, there was my post! I recieved two replies which seemed to be giving me the advice that I so needed.
I then got a reply to my post from a Moderator who was frankly very rude, quite abrupt and basically accused me of Spam! He/She informed me that I'd already posted and had a different content and immediately banned me for life!
I'm furious, the content that differed was basically this: In the original post I'd named what I'd been informed was the developer of the apartments but didn't name the Agent that I'd paid my deposit to. However in the second post I'd named the Agent. This aparantly made me a liar! His/Her words were that why would I pay an Agent a deposit and leave my brain on the plane!!

What kind of Site is this that it allows someone to judge someone so badly and be so insulting then allows the unfair banning of that person??

I'm disgusted with this Site. I joined because I wanted sound advice from people who I thought were decent, honest people who have already had the experience that I, at the moment, so fear!
Being a very honest person, I take issue with anyone claiming that I'm anything other! I can't seem to find anyway to complain about this site other than with this review.
The Moderator in question (Kris) needs to read this and apologise. I can't remember ever being so angry!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tunisia Legal | Consulting & Services staff and other customers.

Tunisia Legal | Consulting & Services?