TSN

TSN has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TSN ranks 61st among Sports News sites.

How would you rate TSN?

“Terrible and not worth your money”

G T.
12/30/20

Like the other review on this site, we fell victim to believing that TSN would be providing a number of different sports and sports teams. Unfortunately, all we got was the usual TSN garbage reruns of analysis that doesn't matter and missing multiple games. They only choose the cheapest broadcast options when it comes to football too. Imagine watching the Jets lose every other week even though there are much better match ups to watch.DO NOT get this poor service and DO NOT waste your money on even the the 1-month trial (I foolishly purchased a 1 year and am hoping hockey season is better). Also do not believe their claims of multiple different sports, different teams, this time Donnie is right - it's all fake news.

giulianot2
December 30th, 2020
ryanb138
September 11th, 2020
Was looking at cutting the cable and buying into a streaming sports package. The TSN Direct site advertised hundreds of sports events that could be streamed through your smart tv. The site doesn't actually say what events are going to be broadcast, but the marketing claim presented a proud boast of being the best. Unfortunately you only get the "Subscribe Now" link and nothing more specific.

So, like a complete sucker, I gave it a try and selected their $99 deal which (assuming they were as good as they claimed) was a much better deal than going month to month.

Within an hour I discovered they had no application that would support my Sony smart TV. They only support Samsung apparently. Unlike every other streaming service (Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Sportsnet, DAZN, etc.). So that's useless since my family can't watch TV depending on my phone being around to cast it.

I also quickly discovered they didn't have any of the events. On the day of purchase that included Champions League soccer and NHL playoffs. Neither of the games I was actually interested in were available. What was available was exactly the same as I could get on my regular cable subscription.

Entirely pointless and not at all as advertised. Services from SportsNet Now & DAZN that support any android TV are both superior. No one in my family has ever been able to use the TSN service.

Unfortunately the moment you submit the subscription they stop caring. Every email was answered with a vague "we'll pass the feedback on". When I challenged them on their claims about offering sports events they brushed it off with a claim that they publish what events they'll actually broadcast. Which on the TSN Direct site they do not, you have to go look it up somewhere else. And its nothing better than what their cable channels offer which was definitely not stated.

They only repeat their policy of "no refunds". They do not acknowledge any false advertising and don't care whether you can even stream what they do have. I've never been able to. Complete waste of money. They stopped even responding to any emails after I asked my account be cancelled and a refund issued.

What a scam. Imagine buying a lawnmower and opening up the box at home to find a pair of scissors. Garbage service and their customer service was arrogant and indifferent.

Questions? Get answers from the TSN staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TSN?

Have a question about TSN?