Tsb.co.uk

Tsb.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tsb.co.uk also ranks 29th among Financial Advisory sites. The most common issues with Tsb.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tsb.co.uk?

“If there's one bank to move to right now its TSB”

dale e.
11/14/16

I am getting 5% back on contactless purchases using Visa Debit (Classic Plus account), 1% on normal credit card transactions, 5% on account balances up to 2K. And £10 plus call costs when had to dispute an incorrect overdraft charge ( which turned out not to be incorrect but they left me with the credit anyway). Cannot fault them or their security online / phone customer service, so far.

“Bare faced petty liars”

mister p.
6/14/20

Have moved to this bank only two months ago, and already I am deeply troubled by their front line customer service telephone staff. I telephoned three times on the trot, and and had to telephone this many times as I was not getting anywhere with the procedure. I had one woman who would not even go ahead with the so-called security procedure if I did not say I was happy with the procedure, or at least not say I was unhappy with what she was doing, she also avoided answering, and repeatedly avoided answering any points I was making over her behaviour. The second woman, even though she said I had passed security, would not do anything for myself unless I repeated every single sentence, to which I refused - I am not going to be treated like a fool and with a complete lack of respect just so she can keep her job; I thought that with call centre staff if you pass security they help - not the case with TSB bank. I made a report in writing; their initial acknowledgement was full of we're here to help etc. I also put in my initial letter that I did not want a complaint to be made or it turned into a complaint. So what did they do... it was turned into a complaint, and they white washed everything, then claimed I had been treated fairly, before of course saying I could go to the FOS if I am unhappy with their response. I sent a letter back pointing out that I had not wanted to make a complaint to try to stop them doing what they did, that is claiming that they have done nothing wrong, protecting their colleagues and the company and ultimatly themselves, before going on to describe what I thought if the whole process and that the only reason why it was made into a complaint by themselves was to do just that - to protect themselves as they know the complaints dept almost invariable rubber stamps that nothing wrong has happened. Their reply was basically this is our final response - sod-off - but not in those words! A bunch of bare faced liars if ever you come across.

dalee16
November 14th, 2016
misterp
June 14th, 2020

A bunch of bare faced liars if ever you come across.

Questions? Get answers from the Tsb.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tsb.co.uk?

Have a question about Tsb.co.uk?