This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TrustBarter.co.uk

TrustBarter.co.uk

TrustBarter.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TrustBarter.co.uk ranks 384th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate TrustBarter.co.uk?

“Trustbarter Review”

Thowhid A.
7/10/15

This site is great value for money. I would buy again from it Only downfall was it took 21 days for my parcel to deliver, keeping in mind it was shipped from the US. I highly recommend this website

“Fraud! Do not use”

Caroline B.
8/17/15

I thought I could trust the sale as paid with PayPal. Never received item, unable to contact seller. Raised PayPal dispute and they couldn't recover funds as all attempts resulted in failed bank payments. Unable to contact seller. Do not use!

thowhida
July 10th, 2015
This site is great value for money.
I would buy again from it

I highly recommend this website
rachelt38
November 29th, 2015
Had abit of concern to start phone number didnt work and couldnt contact the company. So i directly emailed back to them when i recieved my ordet confirmation saying;

' I am emailing as I have tried various methods to contact you via the "contact us" on your page which it won't let me and also your phone number which is not recognised either which doesn't look good, to ask about my order shipment I am not 100% happy about the legitimacy of your company thanks to this and hope I have not been scammed.'

I then quickly recieved an email from 'David Deutsch' saying;

'Hi Rachel,

Sorry you have been having a rough time getting a hold of us.

Your order is being transferred from our US warehouse to our UK warehouse in East Sussex before being despatched to you. You can expect to receive it early next week.

Please let me know if you require anything else.'

I personally havent had a bad experience with this company and had a quick delivery.
carolineb21
August 17th, 2015
seanc58
July 12th, 2015
I ordered some head phones from thrust barter and paid for them through paypal, Trustbarter claim that i had to finish payment to complete order. I emailed them proof of payment attaching a copy of paypal completed payment. I have tried to emailed TRUSTBARTER asking where and when my product will arrive. I have had no response, I decided to phone the office all i got was a answering machine and left a messge NO ONE has got back to me its been almost 2 weeks no response, I have come to the conclusion that this is a fake site as no one is responding to my emails or calls

Tip for consumers:
I didnt research enough about this site not many reviews

Questions? Get answers from the TrustBarter.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustBarter.co.uk?

Have a question about TrustBarter.co.uk?