Review of Tria Beauty

Tel: +1-877-321-8742
customercare@triabeauty.com

bettyn39
12/12/18

Thank you Tria Beauty, you've really helped me through my skin process recovery. Now my skin is softer and I will continue using your products. You helped ages of acne dissapear!

philippw3
9/15/18

Tria Beauty products are not covered under any warrantee with the manufacturer if you buy any of these products on eBay.I had gone as far as I could with topical skin care products and needed to take a more aggressive step towards improving my skin texture

ezmeraldac
9/11/18

My skin is super sensitive. I will continue to use it and look forward to continuing improvement. My experience with this thing has been good enough.

ruthf67
9/10/18

This product works amazing does the job ! Buy this product it is worth every penny! Don't know how I ever lived with out this absolutely incredible

clarar37
9/10/18

Ive wasted my money on this brand because it provides my skin with such life lol the sedums and primers are the worlds best and at a affordable cost too

traceys131
8/8/18

I don't understand why such an expensive item only lasts a year or so. I've only used it a few times but I have already noticed that less hair is growing back on my underarms. I can't wait to try it out on other areas.

sophial32
5/13/18

Purchase Tria set a week ago and I am surprise that it works pretty well. I used it on my legs since the hairs are visible on that area and I am amazed how this product works.
The only problem with the item I received is that it gets low bat fast however overall this product is really effective in removing unwanted hairs.

sharonm186
8/25/17

The company must be making a healthy profit with all the eBay sellers on selling its products, yet it does not accept any liability for any faulty products.
Disgusting!

elaineb61
6/20/17

I bought a Tria laser for wrinkles and it only worked a few months, Sent it back to fix, then it broke in a few months again. They sent it back and it happened again. They told me it was over a year, can't help me. The 500 dollar device never worked for more than a few months and now I have a 500 dollar product that doesn't work a little over a year after purchasing.

dyanaa1
3/15/17

I just received my tria laser hair removal and used it on some small areas. I used on the highest setting and had minimal pain. I'm hoping I will see reduced hair and hopefully no hair after 3 months of using. Will keep updating after a month of using.

elizabethe49
9/14/16

I don't understand why such an expensive item only lasts a year or so. I don't understand why it would stop working period. This is not something that cosy30 or 40 dollars this is an expensive item. Mine died and I have read soo many others with the same problem after a yesr.So if you have the money to thtow away be my guest.

rahulm15
7/11/16

Do not buy trai 4x laser hair removal......
1st of all....it hurts like hell....not a rubberband snap.....every flash feels like a hot needle piercing your skin.....
It says on instructions you have got to go for 25 flashes per square inch...overlapping each flash by few mm.....imagines how tedious it wud be to use on a large area like your legs or hands.
The most dissappointing thing is...you got to charge it for a more than 2 hrs....n you get to use it just for 15- 20 minutes when it stops working due to low battery...then again charge it.
Unless u want to it for a small area n wait for 4 months to see any visible results and you are ready to go thru a hell of a stinging pain....and ofcourse someone to assist you....dont buy this piece of junk.

lindab363
Linda B.
6/22/16

I was highly skeptical about buying the hair removal laser but it is a REAL laser and it works! It totally zaps you, and when you zap an area with hair, you can feel it getting those hairs. It is not as strong as a professional one for safety reasons obviously. I have been using this for about 2 month and I see a BIG difference in my hair growth. It is a lot less noticeable. My experience with this thing has been good enough that I'm considering buying their anti-ageing laser also.

helent20
3/15/15

I bought the Laser Hair removal device from Tria and got free shipping and a $25 gift card. I've only used it a few times but I have already noticed that less hair is growing back on my underarms. I can't wait to try it out on other areas.

lisal96
3/4/15

I purchased the TRIA Laser for hair removal and have already seen results after only 2 treatments! They have a 90 day money back guarantee as welll as free shipping so I felt that it was a pretty safe investment to make. Plus it is much less expensive than getting laser treatments in an office!

lindax5
2/15/15

I had gone as far as I could with topical skin care products and needed to take a more aggressive step towards improving my skin texture. I took a leap of faith with the Tria Anti-Aging Laser and saw results almost immediatley. I will continue to use it and look forward to continuing improvement.

helenc35
12/31/14

My skin is super sensitive and I have acne which gets worse when I try topical prescription medicines. I turned to the Tria Blue Light laser and couldn't be happier. It is easy to operate and it works!

lindaq8
7/27/14

The Tria Age Defying Laser works great and can be used daily for anti-aging. It's easy to use and relatively painless. I love the results and all for a fraction of the price of in-office procedures!

toddt6
6/24/13

I purchased one of their products via their website. Ten days after my purchase the product went on sale - 25% off! I had not even received my product and they refused to honor the sale for me. The excuse was that "the finance department has not set it up for us to do that". All I could do was order it again and return the original. So to get the discount I would have to pay for the unit twice (not cheap - $400), pay shipping three times (once for the return) and likely not get the product in time for Christmas. Very poor customer service.

carment
3/13/11

Picked up this little device at Nordstroms and I should have known that you can't really get laser hair removal from a department store. I have had real laser hair reduction in my bikini area and after 4 treatments it was all gone. The cost for the bikini area was about $100 per visit. This laser cost me $495 and that doesn't include the price of the creams that go along with it. I thought it would be a good deal to do my entire legs. The problem is first of all it takes forever and is exhausting. The second problem is that the battery dies and wears out and you need to buy a new one. The third problem is that I swear this was more painful than at the doctors office. I am wondering now if my hair really even will be permanently gone. I did some research and found many people also saying their hair grew back!!!! after all of this money and pain and suffering and time my hair better not grow back. If my hair doesn't grow back then I did save a few hundred dollars otherwise I got screwed.

12 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Tria Beauty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tria Beauty