TrendTraderPRO

TrendTraderPRO has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TrendTraderPRO ranks 9th among Option Trading sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%
How would you rate TrendTraderPRO?

“Recommend”

Simon S.
2/8/21

I started followint TTP signals on a $8,000 account. I have grown it to $26,489 in 7 weeks of trading the system. My win rate is 65% and my typical reward to risk ratio is 3:1 which is fantastic. I never risk more than 5% of my account (they recommend max 2% in the course but I don't mind taking a little extra risk). Great great results so far and I hope it continues this way...

“This is a scam.”

Trung N.
4/7/21

This is a scam. Buy and Sell signal are too late. The stock dropped at 10:20 and the indicator show at 10:45. You would loss a lot of money. Please import their scripts, import to ThinkOrSwim and try. This is terrible product to cheat newbie

simons275
February 8th, 2021

jessiep98
January 30th, 2021

I am 75 years old and my age and lack of computer aptitude has not being a barrier to using the Trend Trader PRO system. I found the training materials to be clear and detailed and when I needed help a representative answered all my questions via e mail and even recorded a video for me to show me how to do certain things. I believe Trend Trader PRO is a very valuable tool to have in your trading arsenal and has gained a permanent place in mine.

jeffreym832
April 2nd, 2021

One of them most comprehensive, easy to use and clear trading strategies I've come across. I dropped almost everything else I was doing and really focused on the TTP method for the past 3 months. I grew my account by 62% over that time. Trust the process and learn the strategy, you will be happy you did.

barbarar1267
February 16th, 2021

I just closed my first FULL month of day-trading stocks with TTP at a $35,000 profit! I am over the MOON.

sharona1111
February 7th, 2021

Mind blowing results with TTP! I never believed i could earn a consistent income trading stocks before but it's now a reality thanks to this system. I love love love it and recommend without hesitation!

leighv26
February 7th, 2021

Profit follows WORK and this is no different. Yes the system is easy to learn and use but you still gotta learn it. I spent several days going through the course and then a couple of weeks demo trading before going live. My account is up 24% in the first month. It really works but you have to learn it.

bobm877
March 8th, 2021

Fantastic support. From my first interaction with them their help and guidance was above and beyond what I was expecting. They helped me with every aspect of the process and gave me guidance when I needed it. Highly, highly recommended.

samp519
February 16th, 2021

Great system, great video course, great support. I can't thing of anything negative to add to my review. They make getting started really easy and help you along the way if you have questions. If it works it works!

donm604
February 8th, 2021

Hands down the best trading indicator I've ever tried. Simple, accurate and profitable. Thank you so much

karens2319
March 11th, 2021

I have been trying to make trading work for me for almost 2 years. One of my biggest mistakes was overcomplicating it. I was jumping from one thing to another all the time. TrendTraderPRO gave me the simplicity and systematic approach I was missing. It works and it works better than anything I tried before.

emmanuelv25
February 24th, 2021

This is my first time writing a review for any product I have bought, I just felt like I had to. Before I came acrosss trend trader pro I was a failing trader, slowly but surely ruining my account. I tried everything and nothign worked for longer than a week. I was desprate and ready to give up. I was very very sad about it because trading successfully was a longtime dream of mine. I found trend trader pro while browsing google and watch the webinar recording they had on their site. Something clicked for me and I knew I needed to give this thing a try. I signed up and went throuh the course that same evening. The strategy that I learned in that course was like a revelation to me. So simple and so effective I was so excited I could barely sleep at night. I started using the tools the following day. The very first trade I took with a trend trader pro buy signal was AMD and I made $2,300 on that trade in 2 hours. All with zero stress and zero guesswork. I never traded like that before. I have now been a user of trend trader pro for 4 months. I have only gotten better at using it and my longtime dream of being a profitable trader has come true. I'm writing this review in hope that a struggling trader like me will find it and give this wonderful system a try. I know it is worth it. Thank you for reading.

trungn15
April 7th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from trendtraderpro.net because it would cause huge loss.

Products used:
TrendTraderPro

Questions? Get answers from the TrendTraderPRO staff and other customers.

jamesr2233
James R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrendTraderPRO?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about TrendTraderPRO?