Pynk

Pynk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pynk ranks 49th among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate Pynk?

“Great investment portal”

Daniel T.
4/18/21

Fantastic investment found through crowdfunding and have used to invest money since. The process is simple and lets me access investments I might not otherwise be able to touch.

danielt858
April 18th, 2021

giuseppes25
November 27th, 2019

Excellent start up have a beta app that allows you to guess the various assets of the market for now there are btc, gold, nasdaq in return they give you wp (points) that are accumulated to get the titles or tokens, based on the decision of the team, of their startup that if you want to do me a favor for presenting this novelty sign up with my refillink
Ps there are also cash prizes for the best

It's a big family... no problem@PynkCommunity this Channel of telegram

By Giuseppe s.

Only: Use my reference code FZFEH5A to signup at https://www.swissborg.com/community-app-referral But Is best pynk

By Giuseppe s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pynk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pynk?

Have a question about Pynk?