Travix-International reviews

Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

antoniop66
6/8/18

Terrible experience with BudgetAir. I had to buy a flight ticket urgently due to the death of a family member. I bought it at 7pm and the flight was at 12pm. Time went by and I did not receive my electronic ticket, and the airline could not find my reservation. I called their call center and their 'emergency' number and no one picked up. I sent an email to cancel the flight and received no response. I ended up buying a second ticket with another website, which I received immediately. BudgetAir's ticket arrived one hour before the departure of the flight. I kept trying to contact them with no response, and now they are saying they will not give back the money. Truly frustrating.

rowanb17
6/7/18

Absolutely disgusting.

Booked my flight through BudgetAir.com from New Zealand to India - arrived to India no problem but upon checking in for the flight to leave we were advised that our flights hadnt been 'confirmed' and we were unable to check in for the flight.

Ringing BudgetAir.com's "Emergency" number 4 times and being on hold for over 10 minutes each time before finally being told that it 'wasnt their fault or problem' and being cut off. We were stranded in India.
Why did i waste my money booking through an Agent when the proverbial hits the fan you refuse responsibility and blame it on the Airline (who in turn advised me to contact my agent as that's who the tickets were booked through) i booked and paid my money to BudgetAir.com for my flight tickets and expected the tickets to be booked and confirmed - how is that to much to ask.

Avoid at all cost - go direct to the Airline or a respectable company that values and respects their paying customers.

Questions? Get answers from the Travix-International staff and other customers.

Travix-International?