Review of Travelmate

Travelmate reviews

lynnea31
11/26/18

I love travel and I hoped this site might, in some way, fill my desire concerning travel. I found this as only an international dating site. Also when I became a member of this site, this site used my credit card and billed me, automatically, and never told me I would be billed automatically! I was even billed on charges I was never told I would be billed for! When I "Unsubscribe" from this site, I never received a confirmation number. Not only, a few weeks after I unsubscribe from this site, I found the exact profile on ANOTHER dating site I never heard of ("Dating.com"). To avoid more problems from this crappy company, I had to get a different credit card, and cancel the credit card which TravelMate has! (Once TravelMate has your credit card number, they will "Milk you" until you're dry!) I suggest for most sites, that you purchase a credit card, from the local store, to use on these sites!

mimim15
12/11/16

CHEAP O AIR IF YOU SENT US A PDF about your insurance what email address did you use???? RESEND THE PDF>> Cheap O Air agent asked if we wanted to buy insurance for our flights- so we did because you never know what might happen... it cost approximately 32.00 extra for each ticket. Then, we get our conformation email and the Cheap O Air agent put in the WRONG DATES!!! We called CHEAP O AIR back immediately to change THEIR MISTAKE and they said, " We can change it for 150.00 MORE !!!" Really!!! It was YOUR MISTAKE!!! THEN here's the kicker... My husband goes to doctor, it's bad news and we decided a vacation will not happen this year. So, we call CHEAP O AIR and explain they say..." IT WILL BE ANOTHER 150.00 TO CANCEL!!! Well, I thought ...we have INSURANCE to cover us so we will contact them and get our money back. We call the insurance company and they ask us have you cancelled your flights, we can't refund you unless you have a cancellation number. We call CHEAP O AIR and cancel our flights. Call back the "TRIP MATE" FAKE insurance company and they said, " WE DO NOT REFUND AIRLINE FLIGHTS CANCELLATIONS" - SO.. I LOST MY MONEY FOR THE FLIGHT AND LOST MORE MONEY FOR THEIR WRONG DATES AND CHARGED MORE MONEY FOR ME TO CANCEL AND THEN FIND OUT THAT THE EXTRA MONEY FOR INSURANCE WAS NOT FOR FLIGHT REFUNDS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! THEY S T O L E OVER $834.48!!! NOW CHEAP O AIR writes on this website we have to turn in PRIVATE HEALTH INFORMATION WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW DUE TO HIPPA RIGHTS to their FAKE insurance company for PROOF OF MY HUSBANDS HEALTH ISSUES TO GET A REFUND and then THAT WOULD BE REVIEWED ....WITH NO GUARANTEE IT WILL BE GRANTED EVEN AFTER A REVIEW OF PRIVATE HEALTH INFORMATION!!! I HAVE NEVER- EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!!! We bought our tickets way in advance and cancelled way in advance which gives CHEAP O AIR plenty of time to sell them to another. CHEAP O AIR is NOT an HONEST COMPANY they PURPOSELY leave out DETAILS , sell you FAKE INSURANCE , TOTAL SCAM. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AND I WILL BLOG, POST , TWEET, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE REVIEW, AND WRITE A TRAVEL REVIEW ON TRIP ADVISER TO WORN OTHERS OF THIS RIP OFF COMPANY and I will keep writing them so others will stay away from this fraudulent business.

Questions? Get answers from the Travelmate staff and other customers.

Travelmate?