Review of Travelbinz.in

Travelbinz.in reviews

1 star

gauravy2
12/17/18

Best Goa Trip Ever! I have visited Goa and booked the package through Travel Binz that was really awesome.

ishans10
12/9/18

Best Singapore tour ever. I could not expect more. Well managed and accommodation was satisfied. Activities were good enough to spend free times on tour. Thank you!

riyab9
12/9/18

Last month tour in Assam is the best cozy experience I have. Thank you Travelbinz for an Amazing trip.

abhikm
12/6/18

One of the best group tours I ever experienced. Excellent guidance with so many activities. I must say this Vietnam tour is value for money.

ayushn1
12/6/18

Everything about this trip (6-day superb holiday, from Thimpu to Paro) beyond my expectations. Tour guide team were outstanding. We had a fantastic holiday. Thank you TravelBinz.

akhils8
12/4/18

Our travel agent's name was unknown to us when we decided to utilize Travel Binz services after reviewing ratings for our epic trip to India. The guys of Travel Binz not only didn't fail us, they provided us with superb service on our trip to Golden Triangle tour which surpassed our expectations! All details were provided with nothing being overlooked. We will not hesitate to use their services in the future as well!

priyas73
11/28/18

Great experience with Travel Binz. They planned my holiday trip very well. Everything thing was awesome like cab,site seeing, hotel,food and all that stuff. I would like to thank "Travel Binz" and their team.

manishv15
11/26/18

We were looking for a trip to Singapore and Malaysia so we contacted travel binz for the trip they helped us in many ways,we got some good offers with 6 days visit . The guide helped us very much he took us everywhere . We will definitely approach them for our next trip

manojk57
11/22/18

The trip was as I had wanted it to be since I had researched the places I wished to visit in Singapore and the Travel Binz put it all together in an appropriate itinerary. Our trip was more than a usual trip. Our guide was also very helpful and friendly and though he was very well aware of the places of attractions. Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and Singapore Flyer are a few of the best highlights of my trip. Everything went like clockwork right from our departure to arrival. Impressed by the service and affordable tour packages of Travel Binz India.

garyeilandc
11/22/18

Our travels to Bali and Singapore turned out to be the perfectly planned vacation. This travel company Travel Binz and my agent was with me every step of the way. Our requests and itinerary was planned in intricate detail. The tour guides, hotels and travel arrangements were spot on. Everything was as it should be. Excellent work done by Travel Binz guys.

williamo97
11/22/18

Our trip to Mauritius was memorable and well organized by Travel Binz. Our hands were held every day of the trip from the time we arrived in until we departed. We saw amazing sites and beaches and our accommodations was of top notch quality. I usually don't believe in online Booking, but when I came across Travel Binz reviews, I found that these guys have good hand on catering Holidays. Thank you Travel Binz for tons of memories.

divyanshur
11/18/18

Our Bali trip was very thoughtfully designed and implemented trip organized by Travel Binz. an attentive private guide took us everywhere... we saw and lived Bali. It was dreamy and magical. very professional all the way through.

parkert7
11/17/18

Our trip to Nepal was for two weeks, and we wanted to focus on art and architecture. Our travel specialist showed the most interest, initially, to work with me to have the kind of trip I had envisioned. He presented options for locations and accommodations. He arranged a trip that did meet and exceed our requirements. He met every timeline and communicated prior to and after our trip to check on any needs that he could meet, and to see if we were happy with the service he provided. Happy by the service of Travel Binz.

rajendern
11/15/18

It is one of the best and memorable trips of my life. I went with my family for a short vacation in Bali. The guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The best part of the trip was exploring Gili Islands and Nusa Penida. Thank you, Travel Binz, for this trip.

larat8
11/6/18

Everyone I met that helped me from this Travel Binz was amazing. They were always on time, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I was traveling a lone. I felt completely taken care of and safe. All the guides were very knowledgeable and tried to give me the best and most personal experience. The agency representatives called me 3 times in one week to ensure that things were going well. The hotels were wonderful. Everyone was absolutely amazing but I especially liked the Driver and the guide in India. This agency and the people and my experience was exceptional.

samuelt61
11/4/18

Easy booking. Very helpful representative. This is my 2nd tour with Travel Binz would like to see some reward program for frequent users. Also, booking was easy. Customer Service representative was knowledgeable, patient, friendly and gave suggestions. Was able to answer my most ridiculous questions. I LOVE TRAVELLING WITH Travel Binz! The tours are spot on!

chandanb2
11/4/18

I wrote as soon as we got back, but the email did not go through. You did a superb job of booking everything! The trip was perfectly smooth. Both Singapore and Thailand are beautiful and the people are kind. We snorkeled, zip lined, walked, went on planes, trains, gondolas, boats and ferries. We attempted to do every activity and site available and I think we succeeded! Thank you Travel Binz. Great job!

tarund2
10/27/18

On behalf of my family and ITHANK YOU! Our trip to Sikkim earlier this month was fantastic! We couldn't have been happier with the whole process. You totally nailed the itinerary as far as arranging activities that were spot on for our interests. Every excursion operator was punctual and informative, making for a great time. All of the accommodations were fantastic as well.

nikhilc4
10/27/18

Thank you so much Travel Binz for catering us unfastened Rajasthan trip. It was so tremendously helpful to us and we look forward to keeping in touch with you for any and all future trips to India for our team

randeeps4
10/27/18

When my family and I decided we wanted to travel Andaman and Nicobar, I did my research and came across Travel Binz which had very good reviews. It certainly did not disappoint.Booking and coordinating with them were seamless from start to finish. Questions were promptly answered, either through email or a phone call and changes if any, were quickly updated. Such a great and efficient service.

jamesr740
10/27/18

Travel Binz runs a highly professional organization. From their brochure to drop off at the airport to fly home his attention to detail and his consideration for his clients is superb. The archaeologists Travel Binz provided us as guides on our trip to India, are erudite but highly personable and gave us the deep-insider knowledge of why Golden Triangle India is the almighty of all the tour circuits. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed, educational holiday with hassle-free vacations they will deliver!

rohitk45
10/27/18

Good Afternoon, my family and I just returned yesterday from our amazing trip to Rajasthan. I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you did to make this possible for us. I am so grateful to you and Travel Binz for all you did for us. Truly! You all went above and beyond to make sure our trip went smoothly and we appreciate it! More than you know.

kusumn
10/27/18

The specialized agent of this travel agency was knowledgeable and well-connected and worked with me to develop my Singapore itinerary customized for my needs and wishes. I especially appreciated that Travel Binz made themselves available always by phone - helpful for sorting out a couple problems en route.

varuns28
10/22/18

Travel Binz offers you best deals at a very reasonable price that is very cost effective and comes within your budget. We arrange for you any kind of trip as per your wishes such as Business Trip, Solo Trip, Family Holiday, Honeymoon Package, Group Tour, Spiritual Trip, Adventure Tour, Meetings, and Vacations with friends. Our expert team members assist you with dedications and design tour plan as per you want. We look after every basic need of our clients. Our every offer and deals are designed by our trained and experts team members. Travel Binz India promises with you a happy and safe journey. If you are planning to explore the world then we are here for you, you can book a domestic and international trip through us anytime any day without any worries as we assist you 24*7 without any break. For More Info- https://www.travelbinz.in/

Questions? Get answers from the Travelbinz.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Travelbinz.in