Review of Travelbinz.in

Travelbinz.in reviews

azhark10
6/25/19

Professional frauds, scamsters . Do not trust them better to burn your money than pay them for services.
Anchal
Raman
Jyoti
Ashok
If i was a lawyer these people would have been behind bars

davidr1298
5/25/19

I Traveled to Shimla through travel binz last month, provided hotel and guide were great, view from hotel was amazing.

erink208
5/11/19

We had a trip booked with them
And paid part of it upfront and made the mistake of booking our airfare through them
Too. A few days before going there they started contacting me to have cash ready to pay the remaining trip ($2,000) to the driver who will
Pick us up at the airport. We said no, we will pay with credit card and we will pay at their office so have the driver take us there. "No... you must give the driver all the cash at the airport when he picks you up". That was NoT going to happen. All that made me do was dig deeper into looking this company up and there they were. All these people who have had the worst experience being taken advantage of and basically robbed and not delivered what they paid for. I checked my airline tickets. They were legit. So last day before leaving for India we talk to people who have traveled and hired a real travel
Company. We told Travelbiz we were not going to continue with them. They threatened to cancel our return flights home. We threatened them with reporting them
To the credit card companies etc. We never heard from them again. But we weren't sure if they were going to cancel our return flight so it was a gamble and we worried every day. In the end they did not. We got home. But they are big time scammers and an evil business to ruin people's vacations. The company we did use was AMaZING and so professional, always on time, always had water for us, gave us a phone in case we had questions to contact them directly any time, the driver was always waiting for us when at scheduled times and took us everywhere. They hired the most professional tour guides at different sites. We were in palaces and even upgraded to the master suites at no extra cost. I thank God that I recognized a red flag when travelbinz started pulling their sh*t. Please do not believe any of these fake good reviews. Go to their Facebook
And look
For any of these people who left good reviews. Look for their posts. You won't find them. It's all fake. They are dirty people with black hearts happy to steal your hard earned money. Buyer beware!

aashishv2
3/22/19

Thank you so very much Travel Binz for all your help in planning our trip recently. Flights and all worked out so well and we had a marvelous time. Even lucky to have little rain and nice weather to walk in on our hikes and enjoy the cities of North India. We plan to continue to utilize you in the future and are most appreciative of the great job you do!

sanayas
3/20/19

it is best travel company, i had send my parents for a trip which i contacted them. it is very professional and polite. My parents was very help after this trip, throughly they enjoyed the trip.

jayeshs6
3/6/19

Outstanding. Efficiently, friendly, fast, and effective. I'm looking forward to my trip even more with Travel Binz. I found the service and response of this travel agency to be excellent. Easily 5-stars. My emails were promptly responded to, and everyone showed up when they were supposed to.

pujat
2/13/19

FRAUD COMPANY.DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.
A COMPANY RUN BY A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND CHEATERS WHO ARE MASTERS IN STEALING MONEY FROM THE CLIENTS. ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE GENERATED BY THEM ONLY TO MISGUIDE PEOPLE.

I HAD BOOKED A LAND TRIP WITH THEM FOR DUBAI. THEY HAD TAKEN THE ADVANCE MONEY (20%) RS. 20,000/- AND VANISHED. THEY STOPPED RESPONDING TO CALLS, EMAILS AND MESSAGES. JUST A DAY BEFORE THE DEPARTURE, THEY JUMP OFF ASKING FOR THE BALANCE MONEY AGAINST THE FALSE TRAVEL VOUCHER. THE CONTACT NUMBERS GIVEN ON THE DUBAI VOUCHER DON'T EXIST IN DUBAI. ON CALLING THE TEAM DIRECTLY THEY WEREN'T BOTHERED TO RETURN YOUR MONEY OR GIVE YOU A CONCRETE INFORMATION FOR THE ARRANGEMENTS DONE. INITIALLY THEY HAD COMMITTED TO ALL BOOKINGS BEFORE BALANCE PAYMENT. LATER THEY REFUSED TO INCLUDE THE POINTS COMMITTED AND ASKED RS. 20,000/- MORE IN ADDITION TO THE BALANCE AMOUNT.

THE COMPANY OWNERS ARE DEAFS AND DUMB. THEY HAD GIVEN TWO NAMES UMAR KHAN WHO IS MISSING AND JYOTI KAKKAR WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACCEPT CALLS AND ATTEND TO HER OWN DISSATISFIED CLIENTS.
A FAMILY OR FRIENDS VENTURE OF 4 OR 5 PAX TO STEAL MONEY FROM PUBLIC AND RUN AWAY. THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES AGAINST THE MONEY. SO GUYS BEAWARE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON CHEATERS.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN FIGHTING A LEGAL BATTLE AGAINST THEM TO RECOVER THEIR LOST MONEY AND PUNISH THEM FOR THE HARASSMENT FACED AND SUFFERED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 9810189811 OR WRITE TO ME AT ROHINI.TANEJA@GMAIL.COM

vishalr7
1/17/19

Great Services. All the sight seen and other activities are great. And all the arrangements are superb.
Keep Going in the same direction with the such great facilities.

hem4
1/17/19

Booked this travel binz for our personal trip they provided me a very good service that was the reasonable amount I paid for this service condition of the vehicle and seats are good I am really happy with this service.

susans906
1/16/19

Look elsewhere........
In the UK this travel company would not be allowed to trade. They give you a wonderful itinerary at the intitial contact, with all the hotels you request. You pay your initial deposit and bang...all change. Hotels are cancelled as the price is not favourable so accommodation is changed! I spent nine months of worry and stress over our holiday. I had to check the airline and all the hotels to ensure we had a booking. One hotel was even cancelled on the night we arrived and rebooked at a cheaper price. All rooms booked by the company were the cheapest the hotel had to offer. Our driver and car during our tour of Kerala were subcontracted out to another company and thanks to them our holiday was very good. The inclusions in the tour price of dance show, boat ride and massage were not honoured and we had to pay for them. If you are prepared to worry about your holiday and chase and chase Travel Binz and accept what they give you then fine! There are plenty of other companies who will do a far better job, they will communicate with you and let you know about tour. For me I want to be assured that what I see on the initial itinerary is what I will get! I will ever travel with this company again and recommend you look else where and do not think about travelling with them.

poojas60
1/7/19

My Experience was very great with travel binz .Excellent Travel Agency...Well educated driver.Well organize hotel staff go with "travel binz".

parveens5
12/25/18

Travel Binz tour gave us good car driver and service was excellent during our recent trip to Delhi, Rajasthan, Rishikesh, Vaishnovdevi. The car was well maintained and drivers were very good and cooperative. We are very happy with their service all credit goes to travel binz.

gopals14
12/25/18

Small family trip to Kerala. 9 days well spend. All thanks to Travel Binz. My kid loved their activity events. I couldn't expect more with what charged.

kirtis5
12/25/18

Best Thailand trip I ever imagined. I love watersports that's the main reason I booked this. Travel Binz made sure of that we can get everything we need. Additional activity was engaging enough between every tour person. I will book again this professional travel company.

gauravy2
12/17/18

Best Goa Trip Ever! I have visited Goa and booked the package through Travel Binz that was really awesome.

ishans10
12/9/18

Best Singapore tour ever. I could not expect more. Well managed and accommodation was satisfied. Activities were good enough to spend free times on tour. Thank you!

riyab9
12/9/18

Last month tour in Assam is the best cozy experience I have. Thank you Travelbinz for an Amazing trip.

abhikm
12/6/18

One of the best group tours I ever experienced. Excellent guidance with so many activities. I must say this Vietnam tour is value for money.

ayushn1
12/6/18

Everything about this trip (6-day superb holiday, from Thimpu to Paro) beyond my expectations. Tour guide team were outstanding. We had a fantastic holiday. Thank you TravelBinz.

akhils8
12/4/18

Our travel agent's name was unknown to us when we decided to utilize Travel Binz services after reviewing ratings for our epic trip to India. The guys of Travel Binz not only didn't fail us, they provided us with superb service on our trip to Golden Triangle tour which surpassed our expectations! All details were provided with nothing being overlooked. We will not hesitate to use their services in the future as well!

priyas73
11/28/18

Great experience with Travel Binz. They planned my holiday trip very well. Everything thing was awesome like cab,site seeing, hotel,food and all that stuff. I would like to thank "Travel Binz" and their team.

manishv15
11/26/18

We were looking for a trip to Singapore and Malaysia so we contacted travel binz for the trip they helped us in many ways,we got some good offers with 6 days visit . The guide helped us very much he took us everywhere . We will definitely approach them for our next trip

manojk57
11/22/18

The trip was as I had wanted it to be since I had researched the places I wished to visit in Singapore and the Travel Binz put it all together in an appropriate itinerary. Our trip was more than a usual trip. Our guide was also very helpful and friendly and though he was very well aware of the places of attractions. Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and Singapore Flyer are a few of the best highlights of my trip. Everything went like clockwork right from our departure to arrival. Impressed by the service and affordable tour packages of Travel Binz India.

garyeilandc
11/22/18

Our travels to Bali and Singapore turned out to be the perfectly planned vacation. This travel company Travel Binz and my agent was with me every step of the way. Our requests and itinerary was planned in intricate detail. The tour guides, hotels and travel arrangements were spot on. Everything was as it should be. Excellent work done by Travel Binz guys.

williamo97
11/22/18

Our trip to Mauritius was memorable and well organized by Travel Binz. Our hands were held every day of the trip from the time we arrived in until we departed. We saw amazing sites and beaches and our accommodations was of top notch quality. I usually don't believe in online Booking, but when I came across Travel Binz reviews, I found that these guys have good hand on catering Holidays. Thank you Travel Binz for tons of memories.

Questions? Get answers from the Travelbinz.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Travelbinz.in