Review of Travelbinz.in

Travelbinz.in reviews

parkert7
11/17/18

Our trip to Nepal was for two weeks, and we wanted to focus on art and architecture. Our travel specialist showed the most interest, initially, to work with me to have the kind of trip I had envisioned. He presented options for locations and accommodations. He arranged a trip that did meet and exceed our requirements. He met every timeline and communicated prior to and after our trip to check on any needs that he could meet, and to see if we were happy with the service he provided. Happy by the service of Travel Binz.

rajendern
11/15/18

It is one of the best and memorable trips of my life. I went with my family for a short vacation in Bali. The guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The best part of the trip was exploring Gili Islands and Nusa Penida. Thank you, Travel Binz, for this trip.

larat8
11/6/18

Everyone I met that helped me from this Travel Binz was amazing. They were always on time, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I was traveling a lone. I felt completely taken care of and safe. All the guides were very knowledgeable and tried to give me the best and most personal experience. The agency representatives called me 3 times in one week to ensure that things were going well. The hotels were wonderful. Everyone was absolutely amazing but I especially liked the Driver and the guide in India. This agency and the people and my experience was exceptional.

samuelt61
11/4/18

Easy booking. Very helpful representative. This is my 2nd tour with Travel Binz would like to see some reward program for frequent users. Also, booking was easy. Customer Service representative was knowledgeable, patient, friendly and gave suggestions. Was able to answer my most ridiculous questions. I LOVE TRAVELLING WITH Travel Binz! The tours are spot on!

chandanb2
11/4/18

I wrote as soon as we got back, but the email did not go through. You did a superb job of booking everything! The trip was perfectly smooth. Both Singapore and Thailand are beautiful and the people are kind. We snorkeled, zip lined, walked, went on planes, trains, gondolas, boats and ferries. We attempted to do every activity and site available and I think we succeeded! Thank you Travel Binz. Great job!

tarund2
10/27/18

On behalf of my family and ITHANK YOU! Our trip to Sikkim earlier this month was fantastic! We couldn't have been happier with the whole process. You totally nailed the itinerary as far as arranging activities that were spot on for our interests. Every excursion operator was punctual and informative, making for a great time. All of the accommodations were fantastic as well.

nikhilc4
10/27/18

Thank you so much Travel Binz for catering us unfastened Rajasthan trip. It was so tremendously helpful to us and we look forward to keeping in touch with you for any and all future trips to India for our team

randeeps4
10/27/18

When my family and I decided we wanted to travel Andaman and Nicobar, I did my research and came across Travel Binz which had very good reviews. It certainly did not disappoint.Booking and coordinating with them were seamless from start to finish. Questions were promptly answered, either through email or a phone call and changes if any, were quickly updated. Such a great and efficient service.

jamesr740
10/27/18

Travel Binz runs a highly professional organization. From their brochure to drop off at the airport to fly home his attention to detail and his consideration for his clients is superb. The archaeologists Travel Binz provided us as guides on our trip to India, are erudite but highly personable and gave us the deep-insider knowledge of why Golden Triangle India is the almighty of all the tour circuits. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed, educational holiday with hassle-free vacations they will deliver!

rohitk45
10/27/18

Good Afternoon, my family and I just returned yesterday from our amazing trip to Rajasthan. I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you did to make this possible for us. I am so grateful to you and Travel Binz for all you did for us. Truly! You all went above and beyond to make sure our trip went smoothly and we appreciate it! More than you know.

kusumn
10/27/18

The specialized agent of this travel agency was knowledgeable and well-connected and worked with me to develop my Singapore itinerary customized for my needs and wishes. I especially appreciated that Travel Binz made themselves available always by phone - helpful for sorting out a couple problems en route.

varuns28
10/22/18

Travel Binz offers you best deals at a very reasonable price that is very cost effective and comes within your budget. We arrange for you any kind of trip as per your wishes such as Business Trip, Solo Trip, Family Holiday, Honeymoon Package, Group Tour, Spiritual Trip, Adventure Tour, Meetings, and Vacations with friends. Our expert team members assist you with dedications and design tour plan as per you want. We look after every basic need of our clients. Our every offer and deals are designed by our trained and experts team members. Travel Binz India promises with you a happy and safe journey. If you are planning to explore the world then we are here for you, you can book a domestic and international trip through us anytime any day without any worries as we assist you 24*7 without any break. For More Info- https://www.travelbinz.in/

Questions? Get answers from the Travelbinz.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Travelbinz.in