Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.84 stars from 49 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trailhead Marketing also ranks 141st among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Trailhead Marketing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“Awesome Company”

Xander O.
1/22/20

I've worked at Trailhead Marketing for over a year now. What a fantastic environment!! I love having the opportunity to help our clients achieve their advertising goals. The staff are very motivated & the CEO cares so much for the team and our clients. I would absolutely recommend THM to anyone wanting a great job, and to anyone wanting hard working people managing their marketing campaigns.

“Customer Service”

Jannea W.
1/8/20

I have been unable to reach a human on the customer service line for 25 min. If you opt to have them call you back you will receive an error message and then it hangs up!!???? How do I speak to someone?

credit card (3)
xandero4
January 22nd, 2020
paulc1094
April 2nd, 2020
I like the call button. It makes it easy for the seller or buyer to contact me. That is a feature that I have not seen on most sites.
patricias1253
April 2nd, 2020
This has been great helping me to post great videos of real estate.I recommend them to my friends in Real Estate.
andreaa210
November 12th, 2019
The company has great customer service. I love working with them. Very professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
brendal253
November 9th, 2019
Sarah has been awesome at explaining their program to me. Great at giving you tips and encouraging you to contact them with any issues.
glenng105
November 25th, 2019
Sarah has been terrific and very helpful!! My experience is new with Trailhead Marketing and Sarah has walked me through the whole process.
eugeniar11
November 9th, 2019
My experience with them has been very good. They keep me on my toes.
Sarah is great to work with. Would recommend
ashleyd184
June 18th, 2018
Great Company. Would highly recommend using their services to anyone. They provide an excellent service at a great value.Trailhead Marketing did not disappoint! The entire staff is responsive, flexible and diligent. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has double. I've been using Trailhead Marketing for quite some time to help with my online advertising on Google and their service has been a top notch. To talk but a few, Trailhead Marketing is indeed outstanding and I exceedingly recommend!
tamoork
August 29th, 2018
Very good Company. I Would highly recommend their services to everyone. They provide me best services with great value. They have very cooperative and highly skilled team. I got huge benefit using their services. I'm very much happy to use this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has increased.Online advertising on Google and their services always been on top. They are best service provider and I would highly recommended this company.
kathleend138
June 18th, 2018
I used Trailerhead Marketing for quite awhile now, and I must say their service is highly recommended. The people working in this company are very helpful and they achieved my expectations for my business so far. I'm seeing so much progress with my website traffic through the help on what they did in my Google and my Facebook page. Thanks a lot and I continue looking forward working with you as partners for my business for a long time.
alyssam75
June 23rd, 2018
Trailhead marketing offers easy to comprehend and affordable pricing with a clear list of expectations! They really brought me more buzz personally and more business by sprucing up my Facebook page! Super awesome company and I would highly recommend!
armandr12
August 20th, 2018
I have used Trailhead marketing agency services to create a web page for me and they recently called me for the reveal. Their Service is quick And Friendly And Their workers is unbelievably Knowledgeable.I am very new to using Facebook for Business and their patience and guidance have been so very helpful in getting me set up today. Great customer service!
abbiet4
June 18th, 2018
Love every part of their service. Every time I meet with a prospect they ask who does your website!! Love it!!
lexxisr
April 24th, 2017
Trailhead Marketing is an incredible company. I wake up everyday actually looking forward to coming into work to see my awesome coworkers and amazing CEO's. I LOVE my job here! I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here at this amazing company!
jonathonb13
April 29th, 2017
I mean it. The CEOs work with you to help you grow personally and professionally. My success is their success. I feel like and believe I actually have a future in the company where as with other companies I could only hope to have a future there. We listen to great music all day. We support each other as co-wrokers and as friends by celebrating everyone's wins. After a long awesome day of nothing but wins we can treat ourselves to a nice cold beer on tap. I am surrounded with many successful people who all have the desire and drive to be more successful! So much personality and wisdom to learn and grow from I wonder if I should be paying them to work there! I know I am committed to helping Trailhead Marketing grow because of the personal and professional growth that is being provided to me. I hope this review helps you make an excellent decision.
fredrickf11
September 3rd, 2017
This company is incredible, I have been using them to help with my online advertising on Google for quite some time now, and its been great! All the traffic I was receiving to my website has doubled since I started working with THM. I work with a couple of different advertising companies, and most recently started paying someone to help my advertisement on Facebook. This gentleman was referred to me by a good friend of mine who also works in real estate, and I was paying him $450 per month to post on my business page a few times a week and keep it updated so my clients would see that I am actively posting, showing past clients my most previous sales and things like that. Well, this person I was paying honestly wasn't doing much for my business page, certainly not enough for what I was paying him. Interestingly enough, when I called to do a web consultation, my account manager offered me their Facebook advertising service, for a significantly LOWER amount than what I was already paying someone to do, and for much better content, MORE content, custom pictures, all sorts of cool stuff, and they actually post on my page EVERY day! AND 3 times PER DAY! Not a "few" times a week, which was really only 2 or 3 times per week. My account manager showed me their example page, and I was instantly sold. It honestly looked amazing. So being the smart business man I am, I fired my personal Facebook guy, and instantly hopped on board for THM's Facebook advertising. I am paying $199 per month for this service! That is less than HALF of what I was paying someone else, who was referred to me by a good friend. That is simply mind blowing to me. My business page looks FANTASTIC! I am extremely happy with my decisions to work with this company, everyone I have had the pleasure to speak with has been very nice, professional, and extremely helpful. I DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone looking to increase their presence online, it WILL bring clients/customers to your websites, and even to your email inbox and phone!

Tip for consumers: Just sign up and save yourself time.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you to the top page of Google Search Results.

trailheadm
Trailhead M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?