Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.77 stars from 86 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trailhead Marketing ranks 167th among Marketing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 24 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 55.2%

• They really brought me more buzz personally and more business by sprucing up my Facebook page!

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“Great Marketing Tool”

Linda K.
11/15/20

Easy with very nice people to work with on the websites, etc. This should be a sure winner for almost every agent.

“SCAM!”

Donnie S.
6/7/21

Trailhead Marketing start out by saying your phone will be ringing off the hook. They are correct. Because they will be calling you after they refuse to cancel your account, and you have to cancel your credit card to keep them from taken the next payments out. They will call constantly saying you owe them, they simply refuse to cancel your account. Trailhead Marketing does nothing for your business, it only took one payment for me to catch the scam!. That was $159.00

credit card (4) facebook page (4)
donnies82
June 7th, 2021

Don't

Facebook advertising

mackenziec64
March 25th, 2021

Hiring manager is Rude. I applied to this job looking to relocate. It said only apply if your in Phoenix Arizona, I figure what's the worse that could happen if I apply. Maybe they'll overlook where I'm from. The hiring manager instead of gracefully just rejecting me replies asking why dic I apply to the job when it said just for people in Phoenix Arizona. Before I even responded they rejected me right away.

I did reply with a nice response. But they didn't have to be so rude.

trailheadm
Luke B. – Trailhead Marketing Rep

It is rude of you to leave a 1-star review for a company that clearly said, "IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE PHOENIX AREA, THAN PLEASE DON'T APPLY TO THIS JOB" in the job posting. Not rude of us to reject you based on your location. We do not facilitate relocation. If a company does facilitate relocation, it will clearly say so in the job posting. When you apply to jobs, it costs companies money. Please don't waste money applying to jobs that do not fit. Instead, learn how to use the platforms that you are applying on. Best of luck to you.

sammic5
October 10th, 2020

You'll regret spending your time and money on this folks. No business or phone calls came from it. No extra site traffic as they promised. Zero evidence of them even completing anything at all! Very rude. Very hard to cancel. I'm filing a claim with the Attorney Generals Office and BBB. Please save yourself the money and headaches, and find somewhere else to do your advertising.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this service! Total scam!

Facebook marketing.

cindyd602
June 10th, 2021

I simply wanted to cancel my services with them. It produced nothing and expensive. They would not take my request to cancel. Kept wanting to give me things to do to improve it, became rude and kept me on phone over an hour. I insisted over & over to just cancel service. Only when I threatened with legal & state attorney general complaint did I finally get them to finally cancel the service. Nightmare & I never ever want to do anything with that company again. Run!

marissah70
October 15th, 2020

They did not deliver on anything they promised. I did not see one phone call, email or form of communication from the company (or from any lead) after paying the inital monthly fee. They said they would send statistics of how many people had seen your ad after you've been using their platform for a month... guess what? It was never sent. A total scam of a company. There one day sale has been running for the last 36 days... They will not pick up the line to cancel nor return your calls to cancel.

karenn309
April 3rd, 2020

The people at Trailhead Marketing are easy to work with. Eric is a really nice guy. Call him...

valeriec412
April 5th, 2021

No Leads, not one, not sure if ads even was running, no proof of ads showing online, only a draft they sent to me, of what the ad suppose to look like, but now I think about it anyone can make up one of those who's savvy with the computer and templates, wish I save my money for better results.

cindyc1066
March 29th, 2021

They are liars and scammers. I have tried to cancel them 3 months in a row. They lie and say I didn't. Of course, you can't send them an email. So, there's nothing in writing. Easy for them to say you didn't call and cancel them. I've had to have my visa company investigate 3 unauthorized charges now. Another one today...
They are thieves.

Advertising

michaels5427
December 2nd, 2020

Not sure why (actually I am, I just read the reviews from other customers) but I feel like I may have just been scammed and signed up for a whole lot of headaches in the next month or two. I agree with characterization of points made in the negative & 1 star comments about their sales team be EXTREMELY pushy — I agreed to the two market package for $159/mo but right after the sales guy tried every which way possible to up-sell me to a total of six markets for almost $500/mo. I've yet to even see one result for dipping my toe in the water to see if/how this will work and I was being force fed how I "just had to go with 6 markets or I'd be missing so much business" — I'll give this the month that I agreed to & will be closely paying attention to how much site traffic increase I get, my CRM is very vigorous at helping me determine where my site traffic originated so I‘lol know quickly if this glass is half full or totally empty

freddyn5
November 11th, 2020

Like the guaranteed results with Trailhead Marketing and the increase in sales. Let's get things rolling.

nanettem22
May 1st, 2020

This company does not do custom ads. The ads itself are pathetic. They call you with a 1 day special that they advertise all the time. Although your not in a contract, they make if very difficult to cancel. Many hoops to jump, I had to cancel my credit card. Best of luck for anyone using them!

kimberleep10
May 12th, 2021

Made promises and did not deliver, refused to cancel repeatedly and kept charging my card. Had to turn over to my Attorney for action. BTW, they will not give you an email to send them written notice.
No business, just cost and terrible support

Just say NO

Online Marketing

jammiek3
April 2nd, 2020

They have brought sevaral people to my website in one month. I have no new clients yet but it is a start to growing my biz. #wating to see what happens next

rachelp346
November 21st, 2020

After reading all the reviews on may different platforms, I feel I have just been scammed. They want you to write a review before you even have a chance to use them. How can I review something I know nothing about? Not liking my chances of cancelling easily either. UGH

gk96
February 9th, 2021

After signing up, I decided to cancel, because the marketing was ok at best. They never answer their phone to change your account and will of course try to convince you that you just have to spend more instead of cancelling.

don't!!!!

marketing

md537
January 22nd, 2021

Yes, we get a lot of calls from lead sellers. What really ticks me off about this one is that he didn't introduce his company at the start, kept reiterating 2,000 leads per month even after I told him, numerous times, that I research providers before I get into conversations with them. I explained the sales agent could call at another time but that I did not have time to go into a full on sales conversation with him now. He would not shut up. I had to end the call mid-sentence because he just would not listen. There's a difference between selling something well and being obtrusive and pushy. That was obtrusive and pushy, particularly when I explained a few times that I had no interest in proceeding with the call until I had done my own due diligence. YES I know my market is hot right now, I know that because I live in it. I do not need someone in Oregon telling me something I already know. I also don't need someone to tell me about Facebook geo-targeting as I know that too. His lack of manners when asked to stop meant that even if it was the greatest thing on earth... they can count me out.

stanleyg86
October 5th, 2020

Trailhead Marketing is a fraud based company, they defrauded me out of a total $954 see Yelp Ripoff!

Tip for consumers:
Even if you cancel their services they will still hammer your account! They got me for $954

Products used:
Advertizing I received zero results! They have one story before the get your money, then it changes when you get zero results after they have taken your money. The fine print in their contract says they are not responsible for zero results. And use this to refuse refunds.

jackl489
November 11th, 2020

I'LL CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THIS TRANSACTION. Lucas, my final contact with Trailhead, led me through the reviews and told me what to write. This is what I wrote: Unlimited website consultations, directions on posting reviews, 2000 views per city guarantee. He seemed uninterested in what I thought was important. He only went through his script and was in a hurry to get off the phone. Then I read the reviews and decided it was all smoke and mirrors. I'll contact my credit card company to dispute this transaction.

coreyh108
April 14th, 2020

Complete scam. Just hang up. All the positive reviews are definitely robots. I find it interesting all the 5 star reviews have less than 3 reviews. It's almost like the company is trying to lie or something? Horrible company to deal with, I only had one phone call and it got to the point I had to hang up on * same script over and over, same $#*! about driving down a road and never spending a dime, kept asking about my commission, and which card do I want to use. Nothing about that call would make me want to sign up for their service, you can promise me leads all you want I know most leads are bots, or fake information.

*Personal information redacted by admin

alanaj3
August 23rd, 2017

I admit, I was a bit skeptical when i first signed up. But my doubts evaporated when I started getting clients telling me they found me on the first page of Google.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Trailhead Marketing and their services with confidence.

janneaw
January 8th, 2020

I have been unable to reach a human on the customer service line for 25 min. If you opt to have them call you back you will receive an error message and then it hangs up!? How do I speak to someone?

marineg2
January 7th, 2020

THIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRAILHEAD MARKETING! JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY AND HE MADE A MOCKERY OF ME AND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND ME HE DIDNT LISTEN AND INSTEAD INSISTED ON WALKING ME THROUGH A FACEBOOK AD. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING? TRAILHEAD MARKETING DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO REFUND ME THE $160 I SPENT FOR NOTHING. I HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED ONE LEAD NOTHING AT ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND I CANT BELIEVE ANTHONY FROM YOUR LEAD TEAM TREATED ME LIKE THIS. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!

williamh1537
February 24th, 2020

Horrible company and will steal your money, There is a reason everything they do is recorded and they convince you to signs documents you don't have time to read the fine print. THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM>...

Tip for consumers:
They are a total scam. And very slick talking on the phone. They can't back up their numbers. And they make it very hard to cancel.
I am going to fight them as hard as I can. I wish I would have researched them prior to signing up. Please... Read the reviews of a company before working with them.

Products used:
I spent $477 a month for 6 markets. And they are a total scam..... They hid behind the language "Impressions" not actual phone calls or business or traffic to your business.

allisonw128
April 6th, 2020

I thought this sounded like a great opportunity to boost my Real Estate business online - I Was WRONG. During the time I had it, I was unable to get updates - I did not have any increase in site registrations - I upgraded to 6 areas - They kept calling trying to push me to add more items on to my subscription and put them on my CC on File... SHORT Story of an Expensive Mistake BUT the worst part was when I tried to cancel... oh Gracious it took me over 20 minutes - they actually tried to hang up on me after they said I had made a good choice and should continue my service. It was a horrible experience from start to finish. Erick Doyle finished it off by giving me an Ulcer. Overall bad experience. STAY AWAY - waste of money

ingrida24
November 20th, 2019

Signed up and within a couple of weeks was not happy. Called in 5 separate days to cancel and was told to call in prior to next billing cycle. Called on 19th at 4:25pm 3 times but they close at 4:40pm and no one answered. Called in today and was told they require 3 days to cancel so I will be billed for another full month before cancellation. Their marketing efforts are horrible and produce nothing! Complete WASTE of money! Very dissatisfied! DO NOT RECOMMEND.

If you have any questions concerning a specific account, please call Trailhead's Customer Service Department, during business hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM PST, at 1-888- 361-5532.

By Luke B., Owner/CEO

By Luke B., Owner/CEO

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you geo-targeted ads on Facebook, guaranteeing you at least 2000 views/month. As well as a custom made Facebook Business Page for a professional online presence

trailheadm
Luke B.
Owner/CEO
Typically responds within 24 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.8
Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?