Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trailhead Marketing also ranks 415th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Trailhead Marketing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“Awesome Company”

Xander O.
1/22/20

I've worked at Trailhead Marketing for over a year now. What a fantastic environment!! I love having the opportunity to help our clients achieve their advertising goals. The staff are very motivated & the CEO cares so much for the team and our clients. I would absolutely recommend THM to anyone wanting a great job, and to anyone wanting hard working people managing their marketing campaigns.

“Customer Service”

Jannea W.
1/8/20

I have been unable to reach a human on the customer service line for 25 min. If you opt to have them call you back you will receive an error message and then it hangs up!!???? How do I speak to someone?

credit card (3)
janneaw
January 8th, 2020
marineg2
January 7th, 2020
THIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME!!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRAILHEAD MARKETING!! JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY AND HE MADE A MOCKERY OF ME AND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND ME HE DIDNT LISTEN AND INSTEAD INSISTED ON WALKING ME THROUGH A FACEBOOK AD. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING?? TRAILHEAD MARKETING DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO REFUND ME THE $160 I SPENT FOR NOTHING. I HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED ONE LEAD NOTHING AT ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND I CANT BELIEVE ANTHONY FROM YOUR LEAD TEAM TREATED ME LIKE THIS. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!!
williamh1537
February 24th, 2020
Horrible company and will steal your money, There is a reason everything they do is recorded and they convince you to signs documents you don't have time to read the fine print. THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM>.....

Tip for consumers: They are a total scam. And very slick talking on the phone. They can't back up their numbers. And they make it very hard to cancel.
I am going to fight them as hard as I can. I wish I would have researched them prior to signing up. Please... Read the reviews of a company before working with them.

ingrida24
November 20th, 2019
Signed up and within a couple of weeks was not happy. Called in 5 separate days to cancel and was told to call in prior to next billing cycle. Called on 19th at 4:25pm 3 times but they close at 4:40pm and no one answered. Called in today and was told they require 3 days to cancel so I will be billed for another full month before cancellation. Their marketing efforts are horrible and produce nothing!! Complete WASTE of money!!! Very dissatisfied!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND.
lionelm46
January 8th, 2020
I called their office at *******532 to cancel my subscription. Per contract I have to call their office 3 business days before the monthly anniversary date. I spoke to Anthony explaining that I won't be able to financially sustain my subscription.
He keeps on giving me sales talk like a broken record. I told him that if he doesn't take my cancellation notice I will have my lawyer send him a letter. But he didn't budge at all. He keeps talking about my website and stalling me.
I hanged up the phone 5x and he keeps calling me back stating that we were disconnected. I told him that I deliberately hang up the phone on him cause he wasn't listening. He just keeps on talking about my website and how effective their program is.
Extremely annoying.
This is the worst marketing company that I have dealt with in my 32 yrs in real estate.
I should have heeded to the negative comments of Marta, Marine, Taryn on this site.
Very obnoxious, rude, he didn't listen and keep walking me through Facebook.
I can't believe that a company like this exist and stay in business.
xandero4
January 22nd, 2020
martao8
December 10th, 2019
Do NOT use thus company RUN !!! Very high pressured sales tactics. Rude and obnoxious. I had to start yelling which I hate to do. Sheesh. Run !!
andreaa210
November 12th, 2019
The company has great customer service. I love working with them. Very professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
jackieh212
September 23rd, 2019
After signing up for their service 6 months ago at $159 per month, I haven't seen ANY benefit and have cancelled. When I called to cancel after being patient as the marketing rep tried to point out why I wasn't seeing any closings from the advertising...my website, etc... I finally lost my cool and said I want to cancel period! He hung up on me as he finished his script that he would cancel my account. Very unprofessional and I would never recommend their service.
nealj15
January 10th, 2019
Everything was friendly until I asked for a number to call her back. She became evasive, and said I needed to decide now because areas were going fast. We have a rather small market area and to pay $159 per zip code or town, is not cost effective. I told her I do not ever make snap decisions on investing and wanted to check them out. More pressure and I thanked her and hung up. Looks like my policy is a good one.
markg791
September 11th, 2019
They just pitched their service to me for $159/mo. Told them I was not spending any money for facebook. He kept up the script and pressure. I was very patient because I wanted to see if he would be polite. I finally said that since he didn't understand what I said I would have to hang up on him since he wouldn't stop.
Unfortunately there are too many high pressure companies like this.
Maybe their technical people know how to make Facebook and Google work (for some) but their business practices are so bad I've never give them a penny.
brendal253
November 9th, 2019
Sarah has been awesome at explaining their program to me. Great at giving you tips and encouraging you to contact them with any issues.
taryns22
November 21st, 2019
These people called me twice. The first time, I was interested but the person I spoke with was a total jerk. I told him I was at the store and wasn't comfortable pulling out my credit card and reading off all my info in the middle of the store. He said they couldn't call me back because they were just going to get someone else if I didn't take the offer right now. I hung up on him. The second time they called about a month later, it was a woman who I spoke with. She was less pushy but still kept asking for my card number when I was just trying to get info. She took me to their website where they "aggragated all of their reviews from across the web and have a 4.7 star rating" or some other BS. Obviously they're ignoring the reviews on this site. She interrupted me when I was saying that $160 was a lot to risk without more information and she said "there's no risk, it's month to month." But what about the $160 that they would charge me up front? That's a risk. Finally, they said for $160/mo they would get my name in front of 2000 people on facebook. I ran my own ad for $30 that got me in front of 1400 people. The numbers don't add up. I'm glad I didn't give in to the pressure!
jdk1
February 21st, 2018
No phone calls from potential buyers or sellers. Every time I would call to cancel, they would tell me I'm getting lots of hits and it is my fault because my website didn't have this or that. A total waste of money. If you want facebook posts, try Rismedia for $160/month less. I agree with another post that the good reviews are most likely from employees of Trailhead Marketing.
seand188
October 16th, 2019
Called to cancel back in June support would not stop with we can change this or that then agent will document he or she retained you. Called by billing I asked if he was a representative or third party said representative. I communicated I am for second time declaring termination of their services. Now the song and dance is can't cancel I need a new card to bring your acvount current. Reality is so I can keep billing you even though you requested to terminate. Do business with this company at your risk! I told you what you can expect. BTW no results on increased traffic a company that acctually delivered would have my full support this one was a total waste of marketing dollars let it go way to long!
glenng105
November 25th, 2019
Sarah has been terrific and very helpful!! My experience is new with Trailhead Marketing and Sarah has walked me through the whole process.
josephm666
August 1st, 2019
I signed up when there was a buy one / get one. After three months there was not one lead that came out of this campaign. I decided to cancel and they dragged their heals which put me into another billing cycle. I can't even say if those leads actually went out! Anyway, I finally got them to cancel, but I'll never use them again!
eugeniar11
November 9th, 2019
My experience with them has been very good. They keep me on my toes.
Sarah is great to work with. Would recommend
davidt875
October 30th, 2019
Ok, like everyone here they called me and "whispered sweet nothings in my ear". It sounded good and I gave them a $159.00 and a 30 day "trial" period.
They were so unproductive for me that I forgot all about it until they called me for a payment! I told them that ZERO of the 3,000 to 4,000 buyers/sellers they were putting me "in front of" ever called me, I told her I want my account cancelled. She said that can't be done until I pay my back bill. I said that is NEVER going to happen.
I reported this flybynite operation to the BBB and I'm having lunch with my Atty this week.
brendas360
April 16th, 2019
Tried it for several months and there was no additional traffic to my site. When I called to cancel my service they continued to tell me how I need to do this or that and when I asked just to cancel they CONTINUED talking over me until I had to threaten calling the Better Business Bureau. It was a nightmare! My advice is to anyone is to stay far away!
sandram623
October 25th, 2019
I requested a cancelation of services both via text and phone on numerous occasions.
My requests were virtually ignored. On my latest attempt to cancel because the services were practically non-existent in terms of results. The service person claimed I was on top of a Google search. With service rep. on the phone, I went to google to search for several keywords. None pointed to my website. He continued to claim I was getting great results. When I told him nonetheless, I need to cancel, he would not stop talking for 10 minutes! I asked him to stop talking and just proceed with the cancelation. I consider my conversation with the rep., Bruce Armstrong as abusive. I lost my temper and hung up. I notified my bank to stop payment for Trailhead marketing. I've since read an in-depth review on Trailhead Marketing on RipOff report website. It traces this company's blatant history of scamming individuals and companies attendant with refusals to cancel subscriptions. Buyer Beware!
chazw1
October 10th, 2017
This whole company is scripted scam artist By the owner Morgan, They will not help you succeed or grow your business. look at all the reviews around the net None of the other places have people who work for this so called advertising company. Trail head marketing will only take your money. None of the Positive reviews are real they are by people who work for morgan. Watch out They are crafty little scammers and liars.
cathyb186
January 8th, 2019
Nightmare company! Did not drive any new business to my website. I called to cancel my account and they continue to charge your card anyway. Then they say you have to pay 159 to make any changes to your account or it'll go to collections. Had to block my credit card for any further payments to them. Don't waste your time.
ashleyd184
June 18th, 2018
Great Company. Would highly recommend using their services to anyone. They provide an excellent service at a great value.Trailhead Marketing did not disappoint! The entire staff is responsive, flexible and diligent. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has double. I've been using Trailhead Marketing for quite some time to help with my online advertising on Google and their service has been a top notch. To talk but a few, Trailhead Marketing is indeed outstanding and I exceedingly recommend!
jacqulinel1
Jacquline L.
May 8th, 2019
It's impossible to quit the site! I was on hold almost an hour and then the guy would not listen to me and let me cancel -- just kept talking over me trying to convince me to stay. They are awful!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you to the top page of Google Search Results.

trailheadm
Trailhead M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?