Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trailhead Marketing also ranks 329th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Trailhead Marketing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“Guaranteed Results”

Jane F.
4/10/20

Josh Monroe & Eric were very positive with the guaranteed 4000 views and showing me how to get positive reviews from my clients.

“HORRIBLE”

Nanette M.
5/1/20

This company does not do custom ads. The ads itself are pathetic. They call you with a 1 day special that they advertise all the time. Although your not in a contract, they make if very difficult to cancel. Many hoops to jump, I had to cancel my credit card. Best of luck for anyone using them!

credit card (4)
jammiek3
April 2nd, 2020
They have brought sevaral people to my website in one month. I have no new clients yet but it is a start to growing my biz. #wating to see what happens next
janef242
April 10th, 2020
nanettem22
May 1st, 2020
alexanderv75
April 4th, 2020
Wonderful and Professional People! They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful in explaining their services and how best to work with Facebook pages and advertising.
caroln471
April 14th, 2020
Awesome easy to work with. Trailhead marketing grantee is great. Eric helped a lot. to set up marketing plan.
coreyh108
April 14th, 2020
Complete scam. Just hang up. All the positive reviews are definitely robots. I find it interesting all the 5 star reviews have less than 3 reviews. It's almost like the company is trying to lie or something? Horrible company to deal with, I only had one phone call and it got to the point I had to hang up on * same script over and over, same $#*! about driving down a road and never spending a dime, kept asking about my commission, and which card do I want to use. Nothing about that call would make me want to sign up for their service, you can promise me leads all you want I know most leads are bots, or fake information.

*Personal information redacted by admin
janneaw
January 8th, 2020
I have been unable to reach a human on the customer service line for 25 min. If you opt to have them call you back you will receive an error message and then it hangs up!!???? How do I speak to someone?
paulc1094
April 2nd, 2020
I like the call button. It makes it easy for the seller or buyer to contact me. That is a feature that I have not seen on most sites.
alanaj3
August 23rd, 2017
I admit, I was a bit skeptical when i first signed up. But my doubts evaporated when I started getting clients telling me they found me on the first page of Google.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Trailhead Marketing and their services with confidence.
patricias1253
April 2nd, 2020
This has been great helping me to post great videos of real estate.I recommend them to my friends in Real Estate.
tammyf158
April 4th, 2020
The trailhead marketing group sounds like a perfect way to boost my Real Estate Business. I look forward to building my business with Trailhead marketing helping me along the way!
marineg2
January 7th, 2020
THIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME!!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRAILHEAD MARKETING!! JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY AND HE MADE A MOCKERY OF ME AND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND ME HE DIDNT LISTEN AND INSTEAD INSISTED ON WALKING ME THROUGH A FACEBOOK AD. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING?? TRAILHEAD MARKETING DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO REFUND ME THE $160 I SPENT FOR NOTHING. I HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED ONE LEAD NOTHING AT ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND I CANT BELIEVE ANTHONY FROM YOUR LEAD TEAM TREATED ME LIKE THIS. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!!
naomic63
May 1st, 2020
The Trailhead traffic guarantee and the unlimited website consultations. Month to month with no contracts.
andreaa210
November 12th, 2019
The company has great customer service. I love working with them. Very professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
brendal253
November 9th, 2019
Sarah has been awesome at explaining their program to me. Great at giving you tips and encouraging you to contact them with any issues.
glenng105
November 25th, 2019
Sarah has been terrific and very helpful!! My experience is new with Trailhead Marketing and Sarah has walked me through the whole process.
williamh1537
February 24th, 2020
Horrible company and will steal your money, There is a reason everything they do is recorded and they convince you to signs documents you don't have time to read the fine print. THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM>.....

Tip for consumers: They are a total scam. And very slick talking on the phone. They can't back up their numbers. And they make it very hard to cancel.
I am going to fight them as hard as I can. I wish I would have researched them prior to signing up. Please... Read the reviews of a company before working with them.

eugeniar11
November 9th, 2019
My experience with them has been very good. They keep me on my toes.
Sarah is great to work with. Would recommend
allisonw128
April 6th, 2020
I thought this sounded like a great opportunity to boost my Real Estate business online - I Was WRONG. During the time I had it, I was unable to get updates - I did not have any increase in site registrations - I upgraded to 6 areas - They kept calling trying to push me to add more items on to my subscription and put them on my CC on File...... SHORT Story of an Expensive Mistake BUT the worst part was when I tried to cancel.... oh Gracious it took me over 20 minutes - they actually tried to hang up on me after they said I had made a good choice and should continue my service. It was a horrible experience from start to finish. Erick Doyle finished it off by giving me an Ulcer. Overall bad experience. STAY AWAY - waste of money
ashleyd184
June 18th, 2018
Great Company. Would highly recommend using their services to anyone. They provide an excellent service at a great value.Trailhead Marketing did not disappoint! The entire staff is responsive, flexible and diligent. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has double. I've been using Trailhead Marketing for quite some time to help with my online advertising on Google and their service has been a top notch. To talk but a few, Trailhead Marketing is indeed outstanding and I exceedingly recommend!
ingrida24
November 20th, 2019
Signed up and within a couple of weeks was not happy. Called in 5 separate days to cancel and was told to call in prior to next billing cycle. Called on 19th at 4:25pm 3 times but they close at 4:40pm and no one answered. Called in today and was told they require 3 days to cancel so I will be billed for another full month before cancellation. Their marketing efforts are horrible and produce nothing!! Complete WASTE of money!!! Very dissatisfied!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND.
tamoork
August 29th, 2018
Very good Company. I Would highly recommend their services to everyone. They provide me best services with great value. They have very cooperative and highly skilled team. I got huge benefit using their services. I'm very much happy to use this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has increased.Online advertising on Google and their services always been on top. They are best service provider and I would highly recommended this company.
lionelm46
January 8th, 2020
I called their office at *******532 to cancel my subscription. Per contract I have to call their office 3 business days before the monthly anniversary date. I spoke to Anthony explaining that I won't be able to financially sustain my subscription.
He keeps on giving me sales talk like a broken record. I told him that if he doesn't take my cancellation notice I will have my lawyer send him a letter. But he didn't budge at all. He keeps talking about my website and stalling me.
I hanged up the phone 5x and he keeps calling me back stating that we were disconnected. I told him that I deliberately hang up the phone on him cause he wasn't listening. He just keeps on talking about my website and how effective their program is.
Extremely annoying.
This is the worst marketing company that I have dealt with in my 32 yrs in real estate.
I should have heeded to the negative comments of Marta, Marine, Taryn on this site.
Very obnoxious, rude, he didn't listen and keep walking me through Facebook.
I can't believe that a company like this exist and stay in business.
martao8
December 10th, 2019
Do NOT use thus company RUN !!! Very high pressured sales tactics. Rude and obnoxious. I had to start yelling which I hate to do. Sheesh. Run !!
kathleend138
June 18th, 2018
I used Trailerhead Marketing for quite awhile now, and I must say their service is highly recommended. The people working in this company are very helpful and they achieved my expectations for my business so far. I'm seeing so much progress with my website traffic through the help on what they did in my Google and my Facebook page. Thanks a lot and I continue looking forward working with you as partners for my business for a long time.

If you have any questions concerning a specific account, please call Trailhead's Customer Service Department, during business hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM PST, at 1-888- 361-5532.

By Trailhead M., Owner/CEO

By Trailhead M., Owner/CEO

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you to the top page of Google Search Results.

trailheadm
Trailhead M.
Owner/CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?