Trailhead Marketing reviews

Portland, OR 97232, United States
Tel: 8883615532

seand188
10/16/19

Called to cancel back in June support would not stop with we can change this or that then agent will document he or she retained you. Called by billing I asked if he was a representative or third party said representative. I communicated I am for second time declaring termination of their services. Now the song and dance is can't cancel I need a new card to bring your acvount current. Reality is so I can keep billing you even though you requested to terminate. Do business with this company at your risk! I told you what you can expect. BTW no results on increased traffic a company that acctually delivered would have my full support this one was a total waste of marketing dollars let it go way to long!

jackieh212
9/23/19

After signing up for their service 6 months ago at $159 per month, I haven't seen ANY benefit and have cancelled. When I called to cancel after being patient as the marketing rep tried to point out why I wasn't seeing any closings from the advertising...my website, etc... I finally lost my cool and said I want to cancel period! He hung up on me as he finished his script that he would cancel my account. Very unprofessional and I would never recommend their service.

markg791
9/11/19

They just pitched their service to me for $159/mo. Told them I was not spending any money for facebook. He kept up the script and pressure. I was very patient because I wanted to see if he would be polite. I finally said that since he didn't understand what I said I would have to hang up on him since he wouldn't stop.
Unfortunately there are too many high pressure companies like this.
Maybe their technical people know how to make Facebook and Google work (for some) but their business practices are so bad I've never give them a penny.

austinb105
8/30/19

After reading other reviews, mine is just one of MANY of the same exact issue!!

Debra (a sales rep) called me and offered me basic paid facebook advertising. I told her over and over again that I was not interested and why I wasn't interested. I was very polite, and even listened to her rebuttal. She continued to not listen to anything I was saying - just going with her script. I then stopped her and told her that I felt like she wasn't listening to any of my concerns. She proceeded to ignore me and kept going with her scripts - it almost made me think I was talking to a sales robot - if she hasn't laughed a few times and used my name, I would have surely thought she was. This happened 3 times, and I finally told her it was rude to ignore what I was saying and had to hang up. Almost laughable the way she pushed right through me feeling offended and ignored to keep on with her sales pitch. I might have considered looking into them but after Debra's incident, not only will I not be a client, but I will actively urge people not to use Trailhead.

staceyb132
8/5/19

They are just a company that loves to use their scripts and swindle you out of the amount they've tricked you into. Here's the worst part .. both time (I signed up for the $159.00 deal) and after he took my card he tried to get me to spend like $500. I continued to say no, he continued on with his scripts. My blood pressure was raised so much, all I could do was hang up. Unfortunately, they had charged the $159, so they had that. So -- as you would assume -- I received NO BUSINESS OFF OF IT. Ad was awful, to be expected. I THEN tried to cancel. AGAIN with the scripts. This guy wasn't gonna let me cancel. My blood boiled and I finally hung up. But I'm sure they are recorded and I had asked 100 times to just cancel my card. So he had no choice but to call me back and leave a vm that said I was all canceled. They don't care about your business and I can almost promise you won't see any -- so DO NOT SIGN UP! And save your energy by ever having to talk to these people again!

timd287
8/1/19

Promised the world and delivered nothing and just like the other review would not listen and just cancel my service. I should have read the reviews I would have never signed up!

josephm666
8/1/19

I signed up when there was a buy one / get one. After three months there was not one lead that came out of this campaign. I decided to cancel and they dragged their heals which put me into another billing cycle. I can't even say if those leads actually went out! Anyway, I finally got them to cancel, but I'll never use them again!

suzs8
6/4/19

I just got a call from Trailhead Marketing. The guy told me he loved working for them and had been with the company a long time, except he was literally being coached from behind and told what to say every single sentence. It was ridiculous! I called him out on it and he said "that's fine". Which was laughable because the guy behind him told him to say it! The call went on and on... blah, blah, blah. It was so silly. Then when I asked for a phone number to call him back because I had an appointment and needed to go and also said I wanted to do my research but he talked over me. I finally hung up on him. So, now that I've read the reviews and how hard it is to cancel and that people had no results I will keep far way. Thank you Sitejabber!

jacqulinel1
Jacquline L.
5/8/19

It's impossible to quit the site! I was on hold almost an hour and then the guy would not listen to me and let me cancel -- just kept talking over me trying to convince me to stay. They are awful!

brendas360
4/16/19

Tried it for several months and there was no additional traffic to my site. When I called to cancel my service they continued to tell me how I need to do this or that and when I asked just to cancel they CONTINUED talking over me until I had to threaten calling the Better Business Bureau. It was a nightmare! My advice is to anyone is to stay far away!

nealj15
1/10/19

Everything was friendly until I asked for a number to call her back. She became evasive, and said I needed to decide now because areas were going fast. We have a rather small market area and to pay $159 per zip code or town, is not cost effective. I told her I do not ever make snap decisions on investing and wanted to check them out. More pressure and I thanked her and hung up. Looks like my policy is a good one.

cathyb186
1/8/19

Nightmare company! Did not drive any new business to my website. I called to cancel my account and they continue to charge your card anyway. Then they say you have to pay 159 to make any changes to your account or it'll go to collections. Had to block my credit card for any further payments to them. Don't waste your time.

malloryg7
10/23/18

I had this company called me, and I kindly and patiently listened to everything they had to say; however, at the end of the call they kept trying to get me to purchase at that moment. I told them I would think about it & get back to them, but they were pushy and would not take no for an answer. It was very obvious they were simply reading from a script, and that's just not a company I want to do business with. I want to work with a company that actually listens to me-- not just talks AT me from a script. That basically sealed the deal that I was not going to be moving forward with this company. There are plenty of companies out there that do what they do. They all claim they are different, the best, etc., but when it boils down to it, they are all pretty similar. So you have to make your decision based on if this is a company you want to work with, and I'd say this quickly became an easy question for me to answer.

tamoork
8/29/18

Very good Company. I Would highly recommend their services to everyone. They provide me best services with great value. They have very cooperative and highly skilled team. I got huge benefit using their services. I'm very much happy to use this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has increased.Online advertising on Google and their services always been on top. They are best service provider and I would highly recommended this company.

armandr12
8/20/18

I have used Trailhead marketing agency services to create a web page for me and they recently called me for the reveal. Their Service is quick And Friendly And Their workers is unbelievably Knowledgeable.I am very new to using Facebook for Business and their patience and guidance have been so very helpful in getting me set up today. Great customer service!

wayneh59
6/24/18

Trailhead is an excellent marketing company. I spoke with them for a Facebook page management for my business. They have created a page which is professional and perfect for my business. They are good communicative. I recommend them highly.

alyssam75
6/23/18

Trailhead marketing offers easy to comprehend and affordable pricing with a clear list of expectations! They really brought me more buzz personally and more business by sprucing up my Facebook page! Super awesome company and I would highly recommend!

ashleyd184
6/18/18

Great Company. Would highly recommend using their services to anyone. They provide an excellent service at a great value.Trailhead Marketing did not disappoint! The entire staff is responsive, flexible and diligent. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has double. I've been using Trailhead Marketing for quite some time to help with my online advertising on Google and their service has been a top notch. To talk but a few, Trailhead Marketing is indeed outstanding and I exceedingly recommend!

kathleend138
6/18/18

I used Trailerhead Marketing for quite awhile now, and I must say their service is highly recommended. The people working in this company are very helpful and they achieved my expectations for my business so far. I'm seeing so much progress with my website traffic through the help on what they did in my Google and my Facebook page. Thanks a lot and I continue looking forward working with you as partners for my business for a long time.

abbiet4
6/18/18

Love every part of their service. Every time I meet with a prospect they ask who does your website!! Love it!!

larrys284
5/11/18

I paid them $159 for a year with no results (my bad) but when I canceled they said I didn't do it right and now want $159 more and are threatening me with penalties and interest and sending me to collections with bad credit filings. What a bunch of crap, don't deal with these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money

lynnb131
4/5/18

I had an interview with this company. When asking about benefits they lied to me and said their 100,000 month employers were able to get government insurance for $300 a month? They have less then 50 employees so they dont offer insurance. Then they told me 401k are a joke. This interview was the only joke I ever went on. Unless your a BIG beer drinker then this might be the job for you they have a keg for their employees to drink from after work. I would never do business with a company that lies to hire people. I wasnt one of their 20 something year old employees so I didnt bite at their sales pitch. They fed it and I dished it right back.

jdk1
2/21/18

No phone calls from potential buyers or sellers. Every time I would call to cancel, they would tell me I'm getting lots of hits and it is my fault because my website didn't have this or that. A total waste of money. If you want facebook posts, try Rismedia for $160/month less. I agree with another post that the good reviews are most likely from employees of Trailhead Marketing.

joelt37
2/15/18

They say that they will cancel your ads at any time, yet I have spent hours listening to sales people try to tell me how well "their" end is working, but it does not work for ME!! This is a HUGE pain in my ass, and I CAN NOT GET THEM TO CANCEL! I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.

camerono6
12/19/17

It's nearly impossible to cut there service I had to wait on hold forever trying to call in. Finally on the 3rd attempt I waited over 3 hrs and then they wouldn't let me cancel their so called service which if some varied in their search by a single character it would not bring up the ad you thought you were receiving. It's a hyped up bunch of lies. Warning!

Questions? Get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Trailhead Marketing