Trailhead Marketing reviews

Portland, OR 97232, United States
Tel: 8883615532

tamoork
8/29/18

Very good Company. I Would highly recommend their services to everyone. They provide me best services with great value. They have very cooperative and highly skilled team. I got huge benefit using their services. I'm very much happy to use this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has increased.Online advertising on Google and their services always been on top. They are best service provider and I would highly recommended this company.

armandr12
8/20/18

I have used Trailhead marketing agency services to create a web page for me and they recently called me for the reveal. Their Service is quick And Friendly And Their workers is unbelievably Knowledgeable.I am very new to using Facebook for Business and their patience and guidance have been so very helpful in getting me set up today. Great customer service!

wayneh59
6/24/18

Trailhead is an excellent marketing company. I spoke with them for a Facebook page management for my business. They have created a page which is professional and perfect for my business. They are good communicative. I recommend them highly.

alyssam75
6/23/18

Trailhead marketing offers easy to comprehend and affordable pricing with a clear list of expectations! They really brought me more buzz personally and more business by sprucing up my Facebook page! Super awesome company and I would highly recommend!

ashleyd184
6/18/18

Great Company. Would highly recommend using their services to anyone. They provide an excellent service at a great value.Trailhead Marketing did not disappoint! The entire staff is responsive, flexible and diligent. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has double. I've been using Trailhead Marketing for quite some time to help with my online advertising on Google and their service has been a top notch. To talk but a few, Trailhead Marketing is indeed outstanding and I exceedingly recommend!

kathleend138
6/18/18

I used Trailerhead Marketing for quite awhile now, and I must say their service is highly recommended. The people working in this company are very helpful and they achieved my expectations for my business so far. I'm seeing so much progress with my website traffic through the help on what they did in my Google and my Facebook page. Thanks a lot and I continue looking forward working with you as partners for my business for a long time.

abbiet4
6/18/18

Love every part of their service. Every time I meet with a prospect they ask who does your website!! Love it!!

larrys284
5/11/18

I paid them $159 for a year with no results (my bad) but when I canceled they said I didn't do it right and now want $159 more and are threatening me with penalties and interest and sending me to collections with bad credit filings. What a bunch of crap, don't deal with these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money

lynnb131
4/5/18

I had an interview with this company. When asking about benefits they lied to me and said their 100,000 month employers were able to get government insurance for $300 a month? They have less then 50 employees so they dont offer insurance. Then they told me 401k are a joke. This interview was the only joke I ever went on. Unless your a BIG beer drinker then this might be the job for you they have a keg for their employees to drink from after work. I would never do business with a company that lies to hire people. I wasnt one of their 20 something year old employees so I didnt bite at their sales pitch. They fed it and I dished it right back.

jdk1
2/21/18

No phone calls from potential buyers or sellers. Every time I would call to cancel, they would tell me I'm getting lots of hits and it is my fault because my website didn't have this or that. A total waste of money. If you want facebook posts, try Rismedia for $160/month less. I agree with another post that the good reviews are most likely from employees of Trailhead Marketing.

joelt37
2/15/18

They say that they will cancel your ads at any time, yet I have spent hours listening to sales people try to tell me how well "their" end is working, but it does not work for ME!! This is a HUGE pain in my ass, and I CAN NOT GET THEM TO CANCEL! I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.

camerono6
12/19/17

It's nearly impossible to cut there service I had to wait on hold forever trying to call in. Finally on the 3rd attempt I waited over 3 hrs and then they wouldn't let me cancel their so called service which if some varied in their search by a single character it would not bring up the ad you thought you were receiving. It's a hyped up bunch of lies. Warning!

chazw1
10/10/17

This whole company is scripted scam artist By the owner Morgan, They will not help you succeed or grow your business. look at all the reviews around the net None of the other places have people who work for this so called advertising company. Trail head marketing will only take your money. None of the Positive reviews are real they are by people who work for morgan. Watch out They are crafty little scammers and liars.

fredrickf11
9/3/17

This company is incredible, I have been using them to help with my online advertising on Google for quite some time now, and its been great! All the traffic I was receiving to my website has doubled since I started working with THM. I work with a couple of different advertising companies, and most recently started paying someone to help my advertisement on Facebook. This gentleman was referred to me by a good friend of mine who also works in real estate, and I was paying him $450 per month to post on my business page a few times a week and keep it updated so my clients would see that I am actively posting, showing past clients my most previous sales and things like that. Well, this person I was paying honestly wasn't doing much for my business page, certainly not enough for what I was paying him. Interestingly enough, when I called to do a web consultation, my account manager offered me their Facebook advertising service, for a significantly LOWER amount than what I was already paying someone to do, and for much better content, MORE content, custom pictures, all sorts of cool stuff, and they actually post on my page EVERY day! AND 3 times PER DAY! Not a "few" times a week, which was really only 2 or 3 times per week. My account manager showed me their example page, and I was instantly sold. It honestly looked amazing. So being the smart business man I am, I fired my personal Facebook guy, and instantly hopped on board for THM's Facebook advertising. I am paying $199 per month for this service! That is less than HALF of what I was paying someone else, who was referred to me by a good friend. That is simply mind blowing to me. My business page looks FANTASTIC! I am extremely happy with my decisions to work with this company, everyone I have had the pleasure to speak with has been very nice, professional, and extremely helpful. I DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone looking to increase their presence online, it WILL bring clients/customers to your websites, and even to your email inbox and phone!

Tip for consumers: Just sign up and save yourself time.

alanaj3
8/23/17

I admit, I was a bit skeptical when i first signed up. But my doubts evaporated when I started getting clients telling me they found me on the first page of Google.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Trailhead Marketing and their services with confidence.

annc109
8/11/17

My advise - DON'T DO IT! After paying for two months for their services I didn't receive a single call and traffic to the website didn't increase as they claimed it did. DON'T SIGN UP with them!

df139
6/21/17

This company will not stop calling. I have informed them I am on the do not call list and asked them to stop calling me. Very unprofessional.

jonathonb13
4/29/17

I mean it. The CEOs work with you to help you grow personally and professionally. My success is their success. I feel like and believe I actually have a future in the company where as with other companies I could only hope to have a future there. We listen to great music all day. We support each other as co-wrokers and as friends by celebrating everyone's wins. After a long awesome day of nothing but wins we can treat ourselves to a nice cold beer on tap. I am surrounded with many successful people who all have the desire and drive to be more successful! So much personality and wisdom to learn and grow from I wonder if I should be paying them to work there! I know I am committed to helping Trailhead Marketing grow because of the personal and professional growth that is being provided to me. I hope this review helps you make an excellent decision.

lexxisr
4/24/17

Trailhead Marketing is an incredible company. I wake up everyday actually looking forward to coming into work to see my awesome coworkers and amazing CEO's. I LOVE my job here! I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here at this amazing company!

Questions? Get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Trailhead Marketing