Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.87 stars from 77 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Trailhead Marketing most frequently mention credit card problems. Trailhead Marketing ranks 146th among Marketing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• They really brought me more buzz personally and more business by sprucing up my Facebook page!

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“Great Marketing Tool”

Linda K.
11/15/20

Easy with very nice people to work with on the websites, etc. This should be a sure winner for almost every agent.

“Don't do it! Total scam!”

Sammi C.
10/10/20

You'll regret spending your time and money on this folks. No business or phone calls came from it. No extra site traffic as they promised. Zero evidence of them even completing anything at all! Very rude. Very hard to cancel. I'm filing a claim with the Attorney Generals Office and BBB. Please save yourself the money and headaches, and find somewhere else to do your advertising.

credit card (4) facebook page (4)
freddyn5
November 11th, 2020
Like the guaranteed results with Trailhead Marketing and the increase in sales. Let's get things rolling.
lindak1071
November 15th, 2020
sammic5
October 10th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Don't use this service! Total scam!

Products used:
Facebook marketing.

janef242
April 10th, 2020
Josh Monroe & Eric were very positive with the guaranteed 4000 views and showing me how to get positive reviews from my clients.
brianl1013
November 18th, 2020
Very helpful! Just started with this firm, looking forward to big things! Stay posted. I will do a longer review once I have had more experience with the app!
karenn309
April 3rd, 2020
The people at Trailhead Marketing are easy to work with. Eric is a really nice guy. Call him...
margol29
November 20th, 2020
Very helpful and friendly! Always available to answer questions. Looking forward to great results with them!
marissah70
October 15th, 2020
They did not deliver on anything they promised. I did not see one phone call, email or form of communication from the company (or from any lead) after paying the inital monthly fee. They said they would send statistics of how many people had seen your ad after you've been using their platform for a month... guess what? It was never sent. A total scam of a company. There one day sale has been running for the last 36 days... They will not pick up the line to cancel nor return your calls to cancel.
britneyg8
August 18th, 2020
Customer service was great! No complaints. My Facebook page looks amazing because of them and the traffic coming to my page has gone up significantly.
jammiek3
April 2nd, 2020
They have brought sevaral people to my website in one month. I have no new clients yet but it is a start to growing my biz. #wating to see what happens next
alexanderv75
April 4th, 2020
Wonderful and Professional People! They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful in explaining their services and how best to work with Facebook pages and advertising.
jackl489
November 11th, 2020
I'LL CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THIS TRANSACTION. Lucas, my final contact with Trailhead, led me through the reviews and told me what to write. This is what I wrote: Unlimited website consultations, directions on posting reviews, 2000 views per city guarantee. He seemed uninterested in what I thought was important. He only went through his script and was in a hurry to get off the phone. Then I read the reviews and decided it was all smoke and mirrors. I'll contact my credit card company to dispute this transaction.
lenal58
November 20th, 2020
I highly recommend Trailhead Marketing. The customer service is awesome and they also answer the phone and talk to you whenever you need help.
nanettem22
May 1st, 2020
This company does not do custom ads. The ads itself are pathetic. They call you with a 1 day special that they advertise all the time. Although your not in a contract, they make if very difficult to cancel. Many hoops to jump, I had to cancel my credit card. Best of luck for anyone using them!
caroln471
April 14th, 2020
Awesome easy to work with. Trailhead marketing grantee is great. Eric helped a lot. To set up marketing plan.
antonioo51
November 23rd, 2020
Great marketing with lead generators. I just started, but the two they add they showed me look great!
kurth149
November 11th, 2020
Service is great, good training and good ROI. My experience has been very positive. They walked me through the initial set up and has produced good results for my business.
alanaj3
August 23rd, 2017
I admit, I was a bit skeptical when i first signed up. But my doubts evaporated when I started getting clients telling me they found me on the first page of Google.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Trailhead Marketing and their services with confidence.
rachelp346
November 21st, 2020
After reading all the reviews on may different platforms, I feel I have just been scammed. They want you to write a review before you even have a chance to use them. How can I review something I know nothing about? Not liking my chances of cancelling easily either. UGH
bradb384
November 15th, 2020
Unlimited web consultations and how to do reviews. This is a great service for Realtors. I highly recommend it!
sandram1301
November 13th, 2020
Great experience working with Lucas at Trailhead Marketing. He was responsive and very helpful
In helping me get started
mattw512
November 18th, 2020
Very helpful staff with great follow up. Looking forward to seeing some results from their service. I would recommend them for sure.
elizabethm1574
November 13th, 2020
Love the guarantee they give. Looking forward to growing my business with them and helping people find their dream homes.
paulc1094
April 2nd, 2020
I like the call button. It makes it easy for the seller or buyer to contact me. That is a feature that I have not seen on most sites.
quinyettaa
November 13th, 2020
Trailhead is number 1 in the customer experience and assistance also very responsive and helpful in getting started.

If you have any questions concerning a specific account, please call Trailhead's Customer Service Department, during business hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM PST, at 1-888- 361-5532.

By Luke B., Owner/CEO

By Luke B., Owner/CEO

Total scam! Don't waste your time and money! You'll be sorry!

By Sammi C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you geo-targeted ads on Facebook, guaranteeing you at least 2000 views/month. As well as a custom made Facebook Business Page for a professional online presence

trailheadm
Luke B.
Owner/CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?