Trailhead Marketing

Trailhead Marketing has a consumer rating of 2.34 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trailhead Marketing also ranks 656th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Trailhead Marketing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
How would you rate Trailhead Marketing?

“I would give them an extra gold star if I could!”

Lexxis R.
4/24/17

Trailhead Marketing is an incredible company. I wake up everyday actually looking forward to coming into work to see my awesome coworkers and amazing CEO's. I LOVE my job here! I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here at this amazing company!

“Pressures to decide "Right Now"”

Neal J.
1/10/19

Everything was friendly until I asked for a number to call her back. She became evasive, and said I needed to decide now because areas were going fast. We have a rather small market area and to pay $159 per zip code or town, is not cost effective. I told her I do not ever make snap decisions on investing and wanted to check them out. More pressure and I thanked her and hung up. Looks like my policy is a good one.

credit card (3)
davidt875
October 30th, 2019
Ok, like everyone here they called me and "whispered sweet nothings in my ear". It sounded good and I gave them a $159.00 and a 30 day "trial" period.
They were so unproductive for me that I forgot all about it until they called me for a payment! I told them that ZERO of the 3,000 to 4,000 buyers/sellers they were putting me "in front of" ever called me, I told her I want my account cancelled. She said that can't be done until I pay my back bill. I said that is NEVER going to happen.
I reported this flybynite operation to the BBB and I'm having lunch with my Atty this week.
marineg2
January 7th, 2020
THIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME!!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRAILHEAD MARKETING!! JUST SPOKE TO ANTHONY AND HE MADE A MOCKERY OF ME AND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND ME HE DIDNT LISTEN AND INSTEAD INSISTED ON WALKING ME THROUGH A FACEBOOK AD. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING?? TRAILHEAD MARKETING DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO REFUND ME THE $160 I SPENT FOR NOTHING. I HAVENT EVEN RECEIVED ONE LEAD NOTHING AT ALL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND I CANT BELIEVE ANTHONY FROM YOUR LEAD TEAM TREATED ME LIKE THIS. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!!
nealj15
January 10th, 2019
jacqulinel1
Jacquline L.
May 8th, 2019
It's impossible to quit the site! I was on hold almost an hour and then the guy would not listen to me and let me cancel -- just kept talking over me trying to convince me to stay. They are awful!
markg791
September 11th, 2019
They just pitched their service to me for $159/mo. Told them I was not spending any money for facebook. He kept up the script and pressure. I was very patient because I wanted to see if he would be polite. I finally said that since he didn't understand what I said I would have to hang up on him since he wouldn't stop.
Unfortunately there are too many high pressure companies like this.
Maybe their technical people know how to make Facebook and Google work (for some) but their business practices are so bad I've never give them a penny.
brendas360
April 16th, 2019
Tried it for several months and there was no additional traffic to my site. When I called to cancel my service they continued to tell me how I need to do this or that and when I asked just to cancel they CONTINUED talking over me until I had to threaten calling the Better Business Bureau. It was a nightmare! My advice is to anyone is to stay far away!
cathyb186
January 8th, 2019
Nightmare company! Did not drive any new business to my website. I called to cancel my account and they continue to charge your card anyway. Then they say you have to pay 159 to make any changes to your account or it'll go to collections. Had to block my credit card for any further payments to them. Don't waste your time.
jackieh212
September 23rd, 2019
After signing up for their service 6 months ago at $159 per month, I haven't seen ANY benefit and have cancelled. When I called to cancel after being patient as the marketing rep tried to point out why I wasn't seeing any closings from the advertising...my website, etc... I finally lost my cool and said I want to cancel period! He hung up on me as he finished his script that he would cancel my account. Very unprofessional and I would never recommend their service.
martao8
December 10th, 2019
Do NOT use thus company RUN !!! Very high pressured sales tactics. Rude and obnoxious. I had to start yelling which I hate to do. Sheesh. Run !!
xandero4
January 22nd, 2020
I've worked at Trailhead Marketing for over a year now. What a fantastic environment!! I love having the opportunity to help our clients achieve their advertising goals. The staff are very motivated & the CEO cares so much for the team and our clients. I would absolutely recommend THM to anyone wanting a great job, and to anyone wanting hard working people managing their marketing campaigns.
jdk1
February 21st, 2018
No phone calls from potential buyers or sellers. Every time I would call to cancel, they would tell me I'm getting lots of hits and it is my fault because my website didn't have this or that. A total waste of money. If you want facebook posts, try Rismedia for $160/month less. I agree with another post that the good reviews are most likely from employees of Trailhead Marketing.
ingrida24
November 20th, 2019
Signed up and within a couple of weeks was not happy. Called in 5 separate days to cancel and was told to call in prior to next billing cycle. Called on 19th at 4:25pm 3 times but they close at 4:40pm and no one answered. Called in today and was told they require 3 days to cancel so I will be billed for another full month before cancellation. Their marketing efforts are horrible and produce nothing!! Complete WASTE of money!!! Very dissatisfied!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND.
joelt37
February 15th, 2018
They say that they will cancel your ads at any time, yet I have spent hours listening to sales people try to tell me how well "their" end is working, but it does not work for ME!! This is a HUGE pain in my ass, and I CAN NOT GET THEM TO CANCEL! I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.
janneaw
January 8th, 2020
I have been unable to reach a human on the customer service line for 25 min. If you opt to have them call you back you will receive an error message and then it hangs up!!???? How do I speak to someone?
andreaa210
November 12th, 2019
The company has great customer service. I love working with them. Very professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
larrys284
May 11th, 2018
I paid them $159 for a year with no results (my bad) but when I canceled they said I didn't do it right and now want $159 more and are threatening me with penalties and interest and sending me to collections with bad credit filings. What a bunch of crap, don't deal with these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money

brendal253
November 9th, 2019
Sarah has been awesome at explaining their program to me. Great at giving you tips and encouraging you to contact them with any issues.
eugeniar11
November 9th, 2019
My experience with them has been very good. They keep me on my toes.
Sarah is great to work with. Would recommend
camerono6
December 19th, 2017
It's nearly impossible to cut there service I had to wait on hold forever trying to call in. Finally on the 3rd attempt I waited over 3 hrs and then they wouldn't let me cancel their so called service which if some varied in their search by a single character it would not bring up the ad you thought you were receiving. It's a hyped up bunch of lies. Warning!
chazw1
October 10th, 2017
This whole company is scripted scam artist By the owner Morgan, They will not help you succeed or grow your business. look at all the reviews around the net None of the other places have people who work for this so called advertising company. Trail head marketing will only take your money. None of the Positive reviews are real they are by people who work for morgan. Watch out They are crafty little scammers and liars.
tamoork
August 29th, 2018
Very good Company. I Would highly recommend their services to everyone. They provide me best services with great value. They have very cooperative and highly skilled team. I got huge benefit using their services. I'm very much happy to use this company, the traffic I now receive on my website has increased.Online advertising on Google and their services always been on top. They are best service provider and I would highly recommended this company.
josephm666
August 1st, 2019
I signed up when there was a buy one / get one. After three months there was not one lead that came out of this campaign. I decided to cancel and they dragged their heals which put me into another billing cycle. I can't even say if those leads actually went out! Anyway, I finally got them to cancel, but I'll never use them again!
timd287
August 1st, 2019
Promised the world and delivered nothing and just like the other review would not listen and just cancel my service. I should have read the reviews I would have never signed up!
armandr12
August 20th, 2018
I have used Trailhead marketing agency services to create a web page for me and they recently called me for the reveal. Their Service is quick And Friendly And Their workers is unbelievably Knowledgeable.I am very new to using Facebook for Business and their patience and guidance have been so very helpful in getting me set up today. Great customer service!
annc109
August 11th, 2017
My advise - DON'T DO IT! After paying for two months for their services I didn't receive a single call and traffic to the website didn't increase as they claimed it did. DON'T SIGN UP with them!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

We Are Trailhead Marketing - Highly trained digital marketing consultants ready to get you to the top page of Google Search Results.

trailheadm
Trailhead M.
Owner / Executive
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trailhead Marketing?

Have a question about Trailhead Marketing?