Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of Tradestead

Tradestead reviews

Is this your business?
7 reviews
Hong Kong, HK, HK
Tel: +1.4806242599
tradestead.com@domainsbyproxy.com

7 Reviews From Our Community

Service
0
Value
0
Shipping
0
Returns
0
Quality
0

All Reviews

someonea
1 review
1 helpful vote
7/2/13

I'm in the USA. I test ordered a few items from them and everything went fine. So I started using them as a drop shipper.

According to my customers, only about 25% of the items actually arrived. I had to issue refunds for the remaining 75%.

Tradestead ships without tracking numbers and when you inquire about an item (through email), their standard response is to ignore you completely. Occasionally, they responded to emails and told me to wait for the items to arrive.

Luckily, I paid for all of the items with paypal and I initiated complaints to get my money back. Once the paypal cases were opened, Tradestead finally responded - telling me to wait for the items to arrive. :/ In most cases it had already been close to or over a month, so I did not wait. I escalated the complaints to claims and paypal forced Tradestead to refund my money.

Here are my ratings for Tradestead.com:
Prices: 5 stars - the goods are cheap
Quality: 3 stars - you get what you pay for
Shipping: 3 stars- slow & no tracking, but the speed is to be expected
Communication: 1 star - they mostly ignore you & only respond (with mostly useless information) when it affects them
Drop Shipping: 1 star - completely unreliable

filipk2
1 review
1 helpful vote
3/27/13

I highly recommend you stay away from this seller as they will rip you off. I run an online shop selling electronics worldwide and for a while I have been dealing with Tradestead, always there was a delay in shipping out the products, many products would arrive faulty or missing some accessories. In december I have ordered 2 high spec tablets for my customers, total value of almost 400USD, and both of them arrived faulty, it took me almost 2 weeks to get authorisation from tradestead to return the tablets to them, it costem me 50USD to return them to them, they received them in the beginning of January, in February they promised they will send me replacement tablets, but due to their New Years Festival, they will do it at the end of February, today is 27/03 and I have no tablets and no money, they do not reply to my emails, don't answer phones. Basically I got ripped off, and lost 450USD !!! This is a crime what they're doing, because they have my money and my tablets and I have nothing. BE AWARE of them, there are other great suppliers out there, so I would recommend you avoid Tradestead. !!!

jktutkibyj
1 review
1 helpful vote
11/3/11

ordered the phone, sent through the day but the customs were brought back to China 28/09/11 years. 2/11/11 he has all his mail is nobody gets to send me on my writing managers do not seem to correspond to forget about me or just beat, deception happens? paid for that money?

georgel9
1 review
1 helpful vote
6/17/11

recently I check across the china electronic sites and look for iphone 4 types mobile phone, i find the price in tradestead are relatively lower than others.

davidc38
1 review
2 helpful votes
5/4/11

I have ordered 4 times with them. (2 cellphones, MP3 sunglass and GPS) so far I have had no problems with them.

About shipping, I used DHL and speed was fast to Canada

flyl1
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
6/25/10

Tradestead maintain a low price level - competitive, attractive. Speaking of quality, I say most of them are fine, if there are quality issues, you can ask for replacement. As for disadvantage, sometimes they may not ship the products in time.

kevinw1
1 review
3 helpful votes
12/29/09

I traded with his company and in the beginning the person I was liaising with was helpful but after i got my products and had discrepancies with them i tried to contact them several time in all departments and to this time no one has reached out to assist me. They have been totally ignoring my emails and i am very unsatisfied with them.

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

No answers yet. Answer this question
Questions? Get answers from the Tradestead staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

Business owners: What’s your side of the story?

Register now for free – get notified of new reviews, respond to consumer feedback, add new photos to your page and much more.

Manage your business
×
Have a question about
Tradestead?
Post Review