Review of TradeStation

Tel: 800.808.9336
institutionalsales@tradestation.com

ronaldl110
6/7/18

Tradestation has a great platform, does not matter though when you have poor, under trained account reps. I have a Joint account with my 97yo Aunt, I have a properly executed POA. Tradestation accused me of forging my aunts signature and terminated this trading account with no notification. Talking to the account rep was of no use, he said they made a decision to terminate the account and that was it. This was my secound account rep, first one was just as bad. Stay away, very unprofessional, very poor business ethics!

ashleyh135
6/30/17

I recently closed my father's account after he passed away. After providing all the necessary documents I waited for a response. I had to call and was told I was required to send an email directing them to send a check. Also, that the check had to made out to his estate. (Of course) After doing so, I waited another few weeks without receiving the check and had to call again. They claimed I had to send another email directing that.
This has taken months in a process that could have been expedited if their agent had responded to me timely instead of me having to contact them. Obviously, they want to hold on to your money as long as possible. They have apologized and recognized the errors on their part but with the circumstances it should have been handled better. I will never invest with TradeStation because of this experience.

fredl22
8/15/14

I love the platform, executions are always good and customer service is great. Pretty much all you need to make money - if you know the hard part, how to trade!

cosmob
5/29/14

This is probably the best trading platform out there. They also have great customer service which for me was great as a fairly new trader also not to mention if you have any issue with getting an order filled and stuff like that. But I think the simplicity of the platform and quick executions make this a great platform for any trader. I used my scottrade platform for a while, that was a mistake. get the right tools and it will help you focus on the important stuff... trading

Questions? Get answers from the TradeStation staff and other customers.

TradeStation?