Review of Trader2B.com

onboarding@trader2b.com

1 star

martyj19
2/22/19

TRADER2B is excellent platform for the people who want to make money fast.
The excellent knowledge of currency market and crypto both makes this a unique and something extra beneficial to the clients that too . When it comes to provide online real time training this firm offers some unique thing which most other trading platform don't offer.

ryans205
12/20/17

I don't know if this will help anyone out there, but here is my experience with this company,
I obviously wanted to learn, I thought to myself the courses can help me with discipline, I've purchased the 3 months package they had with Unlimited coaching , Greg was amazing on the phone very clear and well spoken , the coaching material was basic the first 1-2 sessions, stuff I already knew but the more sessions we put in the more advanced it became and that's when it stopped being boring and started to strike even more my interest.
Obviously along the line I was trading my account with slight loses, Crossing fingers that I will not hit my drawdown, I called again for some more coaching since "Obviously I wasn't doing well" TRADER2B expect you to research and create your own winning Strategy, Truth is I hated this at the beginning and bashed TRADER2B support, then I got a call from one of the Managers, that explained to me their system and models which started to make more sense, I totally understood I mean if you were to have the "Winning strategy" you wouldn't need me to trade your money right ? nor will you give it to some fool to trade it.
7 Months in so far and am doing ok, we've received an email to leave our honest opinion about the TRADER2B so I'll sum up my opinion and results quick,

Took me 2 months to turn my account profitable for them to trust me enough with a bigger account, I am not making huge money now since the market isn't volatile obviously it all depends on your strategy and the stocks to decide to trade. at a 100K account am clearing about 6K a month which I am keeping 75% of it which is 4500 but that's the good part it's USD so when I convert it's roughly about 5500$ a month that's my 3rd month hitting that mark, not where I want to be but obviously opening the doors for a bigger account.

If you're into getting Rich quick off stock trading, obviously it's not some magical way to get rich , you work hard enough and smart enough to learn what you have too, you'll make a Living out of it.

You get the tools and knowledge required to make it where you wanna make it.

janec125
8/27/17

They invest on you. All you have to do is do the trading and share the profit after. Tutorial and other stuffs are offered as well and pay the services monthly. But when you start the trade and earn, it will be a great ROI. Kudos Trader2b.

jonahs34
8/22/17

I read a review questioning why would you share your profit to trader2b? Well, the answer is simple. You share your profit because they have funded your account. It hurts me to read biased reviews. Anyway, Trader2b is a legit proprietary trading platform in the trading community.

jeromes42
7/18/17

Trader2b.com recently upgraded their services for the betterment of their traders. While Haywood Trading Software remains to be the primary tool to access the US Stock Market, additional help and necessary teaching materials are being provided as well. The coaching services can be availed through subscription in their site: trader2b.com

These are the benefits:
1.) A personal coach. You can now trade along with a personal coach who will guide you in your trading activities. Having such will surely improve your trading strategies and success.

2.) No more worries about your trading results. You can be more of yourself after you subscribe to their coaching and training services. Indeed, trader2b.com wants their traders to reach their maximum potential and earn financial freedom.

josephm221
7/13/17

Looking for a company who will surely help you reach your full potential as a trader can be hard. More so if you want to have an access to the US Stock Market. To succeed in this endeavor, you need to have good proprietary trading firm -t2b.

TIME
Being a trader might consume so much time but it is all worth it. In order to minimize this factor, trader2b arranged a new yet helpful service to their traders. You can now have a coach who will guide you in all your trading activities.

Having a coach will surely make you improve for the better as well as analyze the market trend. it is all worth it. If there are other companies that offer the same service, trader2b.com deserves a slot.

alland27
7/10/17

I found great help by trader2b.com. Their staffs are very supportive, easy to deal with and kind. Of course, this is no easy money. You have to work, exert your best effort and might need a long time before you can earn your own. I endured and now I am enjoying financial freedom like I never thought before.

Questions? Get answers from the Trader2B.com staff and other customers.

Trader2B.com?