Review of TradeBit

Tel: 1-866-639-1280
support@tradebit.com

garyk89
1/16/18

ok i would use this site again it was easy to get information i needed.this review is way too long 100 charectures is way too much so im just talking to get 100 letters so i hope i have enough

petes77
1/16/18

Very quick and efficient service, Finding the site was simple as was paying for the manual on ;lne, would recommend to everyone.

phuongd5
1/11/18

repairs business now a day , the infor very important & necessories , trade bit help save the time for diagnostic , so our technician can discussed & finish job in time for our customer . Thanks Trade-bit

timothyj40
1/2/18

need to find out why my polaris sportsman 500 has so much compression that you can't even pull the pull rope

franciscoa32
11/30/17

good service and support quickly response and money back in case of problems always i find the manual what i need

salahe2
11/30/17

tres satisfait par le service de telechargement documentation technique , j'aurai besoin a la meme ocassion d'un manuel d'atelier xmax 400 evolis année 2015 que je n'arrive pas a trouver
merci d'avance

denisf31
11/26/17

EVERYTHING 100%. USED tradebit many times . Always easy to use and accurate.looking forward to using it again

aha50
11/13/17

This factory service manual has easy-to-read text sections with top quality diagrams, pictures and illustrations. The step by step instructions show you how to fault find or complete any repair or overhaul, correctly and efficiently, saving time and avoiding cockups. All specifications and tolerances are listed. Functions of components are also explained.

Komatsu WA480-6H operation & maintenance manual.
serial number H60051 and up

nejdis
11/11/17

was really helpfull should everybody has to download type this istuction to know better their cars to save money and to be on safe side front of car dielers

georgem239
11/10/17

did every thing to get man, they took my money and sent email with very little info. still can not find down load web link is not on the net. will not waste money with them again

vanessas75
10/20/17

I have been using Tradebit for a number of years now and I have not been disappointed. I hardly have any issues but the time I did they responded timely and handled the issue. Tradebit has everything you need in one location.

dennist52
10/20/17

Cannot find download. Followed everything to the letter and the screen froze. Don't see a back door to get help.

leontines
10/19/17

We use Tradebit for all of our pdf service manual needs. They always have the books we need at a great price.

sntw
10/16/17

Needed this manual really really bad. Is it going to take long to download? I will give a better review when I finally get the manual.

louieb34
10/11/17

great and fast just what I was looking for a manual for this car and I found what I was looking for thank you

dy836
6/5/17

they make you think you are getting the shop manual when its really just the stupid chilton haynes book the book you can buy on ebay for 15.00$ I already have that book they are misleading. dont waste your time and dont risk your credit card info to a scam site that just rips people off. just go buy the stupid chilton at autozone!!!

kevinm245
2/15/17

This website is a scam. Partial downloads or corrupt links. It is a marketplace for thieves to jab patrons. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. I am only out $10 at this time. It still pisses me off.

garyo23
9/5/15

WHAT EXACTLY IS TRADEBIT?
WHAT DO YOU TRADE?
ARE THESE CASH TRANSACTIONS?

asmah1
3/4/15

I have joined tradebit as a merchant couple month back. Initially i had some trouble with their system but i must agree that tradebit has an awesome and very efficient customer support, Specially the gentleman named (David M).

All in all a great site for purchasing digital contents. I am really happy that i have jointed tradebit and i wanted to know everyone my experience with tradebit.

Response from Clayton a., TradeBit Representative
Thanks for the review Asma!
clowdeem
8/2/14

If you are a current seller or are thinking of becoming a seller on Tradebit, maybe you should rethink that.

This company Tradebit will sell your downloads and then simply act like they refunded the buyer but instead just keep the money for them selves.

They will always come up with some nonsense excuse why they refunded the money to the buyer.

TRADEBIT.COM - IS RUNNING THE REFUND SCAM AND MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING FOOLED.

margieg2
6/4/14

Found such a bizarre mix of different precious "things" (can something you download still be called a "thing"? I guess so) that I felt compelled to write about this wonderfully unique marketplace here.

I don't know of anywhere else on the web where one can buy a karaoke track, a repair manual, an animal sound effect and a self-help book - all in one basket! (Yes, incredibly I had use for and bought all of those things from Tradebit - in one basket).

The site itself is very reliable and its easy to navigate and make purchases - files are delivered by a link sent to your email straight away. Sometimes I visit and just browse all the weird and wonderful things available there (this sometimes ends up in a compulsive buy, I will admit) - it's the online equivalent of a digital flea market!

admins1
11/14/13

cool website

martinb14
2/26/12

I ordered what was claimed to be a factory repair manual for my car. I received an incomplete, out of order, and nearly illegible copy of an aftermarket manual. I was surprised because the feedback on the page indicated that the manual was the real factory manual. I left negative feedback, only to find it was being changed by the seller. Tradebit did refund my money, but they have yet to change their feedback system. So long as sellers can alter the feedback, I don't think you can trust that you will get what is advertised on Tradebit.

Questions? Get answers from the TradeBit staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TradeBit